Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 660624 times)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Chris, yes it is the real Jeff. He's returned.  I spoke with him on the phone a few times this week.  Word.

I'll wait for his response.
w

portwine

• Getbig II
  • beans, baby, beans
13 pages of trying to prove an amateur physique is faked or for real, and STILL no f*cking pictures of noah!?
 >:(
milk milk lemonade a

Supersoaker

• Getbig II
  • "No I'm not the guy in 40 year old virgin"
True Adonis is a blond aryan superman.
"Stop asking me that"

240 or bust

wtf

It's Ronnie Coleman doing a guest posing this past week in NC.

619Rules

wtf

Dont try to figure it out weedfuck-you might blow a brain cell....and you cant afford to lose anymore..........

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
What in my recent postings has  indicated to you that I am still "headed down a downward spiral?"  You have to say something to or about me in every thread I post in, and it always seems to be this love/hate thing with you.  Make up your mind, already.   

BTW, you write pretty good for a Mexican.   ;D

Thanks, negro..... ;D

No, it's not love/hate.........it's that I think you're an interesting person and intelligent as well, but  a victim of your own vices.  That is the real tragedy.  I don't necessarily expect you to agree with me.  I don't expect anything I guess.

PLUS...........that 3-6 Mafia has me skeptical.  They're see-through like alot of rap that comes from the south.  Nothing of substance, nothing permanent.  I've listened to rap since my formative years, and it's always been East or West....different sides, different flavors, different politics.......but of the same vein. 

Since you're in L.A., you might like to sample something local.

"In this world of greed, try to succeed in my beliefs, now I lay me down to sleep.
Lord, can you hear me speak?
Can you forgive me for my sins?
If I had it all to do again, I'd still play to win.
I hope the Lord can understand me, a man's gotta do what he can for his family
"

- 2Pac  (Ghetto Gospel 1993)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

619Rules

in 6 years you'll be 50, I think it's time you start thinking about your future.

But I will still have brain cells.......something you lack right now..... ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Not for me.  Try me.  Find ONE lie I have ever told on the net.  I have backed up everything I have EVER said.

More than I can say for most. 

As for you, I doubt you are even the real Jeff Mcfarland.  Maybe I should call you at work as I have in the past?  I know I still have the number written somewhere.  If you are the real Jeff, tell me something about the phone conversations you and I had. 

If you don't I will KNOW you are a fake and probably just another online alter-ego of Adonis et. al.

Are you being serious?   ???

I'll tell you what.  I'm gonna PM you my new number, and you can call me again and see if I still sound the same.  If I recall correctly, we discussed your products and various ideas surrounding their promotion.  This was probably sometime around spring of '04.  Come on, man...you're sounding "just plain paranoid" now. 

Seriously, call me and let's see what's up. 

619Rules

Adonis, where are the pics? 

Weedfuck wants them for WeedWhacking material........

619Rules

Your posts say different!

Your brain still does not seem to function with any degree of intelligence....oh...wai t-you are Weedfuck-that explains it.....

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
Are you being serious?   ???

I'll tell you what.  I'm gonna PM you my new number, and you can call me again and see if I still sound the same.  If I recall correctly, we discussed your products and various ideas surrounding their promotion.  This was probably sometime around spring of '04.  Come on, man...you're sounding "just plain paranoid" now. 

Seriously, call me and let's see what's up. 

Ok, question, if it is you why act in the manner which you are?  I was never anything but kind to you.  I was professional and honest in ALL of my dealings with you limited though they may be.  Do you really want to say differently? 

Feel free to PM me your number.

If want to back Adonis and the manner in which he acts that is your perogative but that is certainly no reason to pick shit with me.

In my criticisms of Adonis I have stated I could be wrong and that they are my opinion.  My opinion has not changed. 

w

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
All hail King Ron

http://240orbust.com/ron8.htm

GODDAMN, ROB!  Man, that's impressive shit.  That video's evidence that you truly "get it."  You got what Arnold's people didn't when they did that UPN Arnold Classic Rock special-thingy and I SEE THE FUTURE, damn it!   ;D

GOOD SHIT. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Ok, question, if it is you why act in the manner which you are?  I was never anything but kind to you.  I was professional and honest in ALL of my dealings with you limited though they may be.  Do you really want to say differently? 

Feel free to PM me your number.

If want to back Adonis and the manner in which he acts that is your perogative but that is certainly no reason to pick shit with me.

In my criticisms of Adonis I have stated I could be wrong and that they are my opinion.  My opinion has not changed. 

You have my number.  No shit-picking, man...but "the way Adonis acts" isn't justification of your being so critical of his legitimacy. 

The comment about the lies wasn't intended to be a jab at you or your word...but when people warn other people like that, it's usually indicative to me that they may not be on the up and up entirely themselves.  Maybe that supplement you just referenced in your line is bullshit and you know it?  I have no idea.  I DO, however, have complete faith in Vince's "magic stick schtick," I'll have you know.  ;D

We're cool, bro.  Go easy.  You're madder than me on these boards nowadays. 

240 or bust

GODDAMN, ROB! Man, that's impressive shit. That video's evidence that you truly "get it." You got what Arnold's people didn't when they did that UPN Arnold Classic Rock special-thingy and I SEE THE FUTURE, damn it! ;D

GOOD SHIT.

Exactly. 

There IS a way to make BBing cool, keep it real with the fans (IE: Coleman ain't perfect, but he's a powerful MFer), no ass-kissing, but respect given when due.

People shall see ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

I must say,INCREDIBLE WORK with the video.

Guys,  you should have seen what he had to work with.   A digital camera with video option,VERY SHAKY.

Outstanding work.

There is another video on your mail.  Click the link ROB.

The competiton was the 2005 Quincy Roberts Elite Fitness Classic.  You don`t have to put that in there though.

Do your thing.  Its perfect.   Make it funny if you want even.

Love your work.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
You have my number.  No shit-picking, man...but "the way Adonis acts" isn't justification of your being so critical of his legitimacy. 

The comment about the lies wasn't intended to be a jab at you or your word...but when people warn other people like that, it's usually indicative to me that they may not be on the up and up entirely themselves.  Maybe that supplement you just referenced in your line is bullshit and you know it?  I have no idea.  I DO, however, have complete faith in Vince's "magic stick schtick," however.  ;D

We're cool, bro.  Go easy.  You're madder than me on these boards nowadays. 

ETS is a very solid product which works as advertised.  Do an online search and read about all of the people who have used it and loved it.  The VAST majority of users love the product.

For anyone to imply the product is not legitimate is taken as a personal attack because my company is an extension of me.  I would not sell a product I did not believe in and to imply I may be a snake-oil salesman is terribly insulting.  I started the company, as I have told you on the phone, partly because of all of the b.s. supplements out there and my disgust with the companies that offer them.

Vince has had a problem with me for a long time simply because I stated on Mayhem (a LONG time ago) that cayenne pepper was worthless as a supplement and he happened to be selling it.  Ever since then he comes up with stupid lies about my company ever so often in an effort to discredit me.  In the end he only looks the worse for it and I really wish he would just drop his grudge.  I NEVER say anything about his company or any of his products and I never say anything about him unless he attacks me.

w

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
ETS is a very solid product which works as advertised.  Do an online search and read about all of the people who have used it and loved it.  The VAST majority of users love the product.

For anyone to imply the product is not legitimate is taken as a personal attack because my company is an extension of me.  I would not sell a product I did not believe in and to imply I may be a snake-oil salesman is terribly insulting.  I started the company, as I have told you on the phone, partly because of all of the b.s. supplements out there and my disgust with the companies that offer them.

Vince has had a problem with me for a long time simply because I stated on Mayhem (a LONG time ago) that cayenne pepper was worthless as a supplement and he happened to be selling it.  Ever since then he comes up with stupid lies about my company ever so often in an effort to discredit me.  In the end he only looks the worse for it and I really wish he would just drop his grudge.  I NEVER say anything about his company or any of his products and I never say anything about him unless he attacks me.

Coming up with stupid lies and assumption?  I think I know someone else that does that.....Name kind of sounds something like Miss Pason...

240 or bust

Thanks.  I only spent like 20 minutes with it (It's still pretty rough, timing-wise), but the minute I saw Ronnie in that crown, I knew the Metallica song would be perfect. 

I would like to hit a real show with 2+ different cameras sometime, and really do something creative. 

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
Coming up with stupid lies and assumption?  I think I know someone else that does that.....Name kind of sounds something like Miss Pason...

Gee, that was adult of you...

Look, I doubt your claims.  You could either try to prove their veracity to me or you can choose to ignore my doubts.  I will refrain from further posting of my doubts as I have already expressed them.

I would like to see a CLEAR video of you deadlifting 600 lbs.  That would go a LONG ways towards increasing your legitimacy in my eyes and in others I am sure.
w

aussie_wanna_b_big

• Getbig II
  • Lifes too short to be small
I checked this post before i went to bed last night (australia time), and it was 2 pages long.  By the time i finish reading it on my lunchbreak its now 14 pages!

Rob (240), you have always posted the most and been the most cotraversial person on this site since i started reading it (which was a few months before i signed up). Watch out Rob, True Adonis is gonna take your "Internet Celebrity" title soon.

Exclusively in the 2006 January Muscle & Fitness:

"Forget the Arnold and Olympia!  Mr. Internet Celebrity is now the number one title in bodybuilding...
Can 8 time champion 240 or Bust take out a RECORD nine titles?  Or will True Adonis become the new Internet Celebrity King???"

Stay tuned for more updates in February's editions of Muscle and Fitness

dawoud23

• Getbig III
  • G. O. A. T
Where the fuck is this thread headed and where are the other pics?  And why are all these suburbanites posting rap lyrics? 
The Vegetarian

240 or bust

Watch out Rob, True Adonis is gonna take your "Internet Celebrity" title soon.

Tis no competition.  We're all on the same team now.  Economies of scale, comparative production advantages, synergy, all that good ole' sheeit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I checked this post before i went to bed last night (australia time), and it was 2 pages long.  By the time i finish reading it on my lunchbreak its now 14 pages!

Rob (240), you have always posted the most and been the most cotraversial person on this site since i started reading it (which was a few months before i signed up). Watch out Rob, True Adonis is gonna take your "Internet Celebrity" title soon.

Exclusively in the 2006 January Muscle & Fitness:

"Forget the Arnold and Olympia!  Mr. Internet Celebrity is now the number one title in bodybuilding...
Can 8 time champion 240 or Bust take out a RECORD nine titles?  Or will True Adonis become the new Internet Celebrity King???"

Stay tuned for more updates in February's editions of Muscle and Fitness

A "fan" based column would be perfect for a magazine. 240,Jeff and I could easily handle that.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Where the f**k is this thread headed and where are the other pics?  And why are all these suburbanites posting rap lyrics? 

It's a G-thang, bitch.  And Stallion, here's your after picture.   ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

A "fan" based column would be perfect for a magazine. 240,Jeff and I could easily handle that.

Fuck that shit.  A fan-created/masterminded internet magazine/message board/multimedia gallery's what I'm thinking we're GONNA handle.

;D

Now if we could just get Mason and Goodrum to kiss and make up, we'd have a killer supplement line we could design, develop, and distrubute alongside it. 

"All these free agents, BETTER BUILD YOUR TEAM!"