Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 661151 times)

irejistirred4deena

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

And what do you sell, besides the Democratic party line?

(That would be all criticism with no solutions)

I have a solution, Chris Mason, True Adonis, and Mr Magic Stick all compete in a live internet posedown and strength competition (courtesy of 240orbust.com of course ;D) winner gets a day at the all you can eat bee pollen cafe, all the pollen, smilax, and ginseng you can eat :D

dodster

• Getbig IV
16 pages  ???

adonis stop sticking pillows under your shirt. ;)
no really come on anyone can stick their chest out like that.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Good Pics.
$

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
I am out of this thread. 
w

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I am out of this thread. 

Oh say it aint so chris!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
I am out of this thread. 

please stay Chris. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Hahahaha.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
weed---do you have a job?

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV

he is a fluffer

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
he's owning fodder
$

240 or bust

yes. One w/ computer access

I can't imagine it any other way.

body88

So i hate  how Adonis sometimes talks out of his ass just like alot of others. But one thing  I gave the cat credit for was his physique. He is a big dude and if natural does have a good work ethic and based on these pics is a big fuck! That being sais Adonis why allthe handles and shit spewing? I mean you could talk moderate shit like the rest of us and still keep it real ??? ??? ??? ???

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
So i hate  how Adonis sometimes talks out of his ass just like alot of others. But one thing  I gave the cat credit for was his physique. He is a big dude and if natural does have a good work ethic and based on these pics is a big f**k! That being sais Adonis why allthe handles and shit spewing? I mean you could talk moderate shit like the rest of us and still keep it real ??? ??? ??? ???

Body88 "gets it," too.  LOL  Adonis is still coming into his own...his evolution's been pretty trippy to watch from this perspective.  Even his friggin' face seems to have morphed every time he posts a new picture.  Give him more time...he's gonna get it right.   ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
You're a flea market salseman, that's like a wannabe car salseman who isn't smart enough to keep his BS straight

This is between me and Chris so butt your nosy ass out of this discussion!!

A

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
Body88 "gets it," too.  LOL  Adonis is still coming into his own...his evolution's been pretty trippy to watch from this perspective.  Even his friggin' face seems to have morphed every time he posts a new picture.  Give him more time...he's gonna get it right.   ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
hahaha
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I will have some more pictures up later.

Stay tuned....

And we should have a video or 2. ha ha.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....

Watch out for 17 year old rapists as the bus stop...... :-X

This is between me and Chris so butt your nosy ass out of this discussion!!

Magic stick?

DMX?

That's not keepin' it real, Vincent.

Makaveli puts DMX to sleep.......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
I will have some more pictures up later.

Stay tuned....

This is Brandons wife writing: I am using his account, I just couldn't resist. It is the first time I'm posting here. Usually I don't put people down.

You may not be a bad person at all and this is not a personal attack. This is just my opinion:
Thanks but no thanks. No more pictures of you, especially not in that t-shirt. 
I believe that you have serious problems with your masculinity. You are trying too hard and somehow you just look insecure and gay and  that is probably not your intentions!? I don't have anything against homosexuals by the way. I prefer when men are more modest and humble. True masculinity is just there. Attentionseeking and trying too hard is going to make you seem unintelligent and annoying.

Best wishes Brandons wife. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Watch out for 17 year old rapists as the bus stop...... :-X

Magic stick?

DMX?

That's not keepin' it real, Vincent.

Makaveli puts DMX to sleep.......

DIV

McMeltdown Ahead

Dude, 2Pac is friggin' DEAD.  Let his ass RIP!  Damn man!  Time to move the fuck on!  And you're so hung up on this east coast/west coast shit.  No rapper today gives a fuck about that.  Despite these so-called "territorial pissings" you keep referring to, it looks to me like everybody's freely trading cameos these days.  They're working together so that not just one guy gets rich...THEY ALL get richer than what they would have otherwise.  THAT'S THE WAY IT SHOULD BE.  Hey man, instead of being a 2Pac drama queen obsessed with dudes finding premature, "tragic" deaths from doing stupid shit, why don't you come out of hiding and meet up with me at Gold's Venice.  We'll make a thread out of it and you can draw as many parallels between 2Pac and you as you wanna.  Hell I'll help with it.  We'll string your ass up to the fucking smith machine or something.  All this 2Pac bullshit's getting a little too melodramatic for me to just let you going on and on about it.  Shit man, let's move on!  2Pac's own mama didn't give as much of a shit as you seem to! 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
This is Brandons wife writing: I am using his account, I just couldn't resist. It is the first time I'm posting here. Usually I don't put people down.

You may not be a bad person at all and this is not a personal attack. This is just my opinion:
Thanks but no thanks. No more pictures of you, especially not in that t-shirt. 
I believe that you have serious problems with your masculinity. You are trying too hard and somehow you just look insecure and gay and  that is probably not your intentions!? I don't have anything against homosexuals by the way. I prefer when men are more modest and humble. True masculinity is just there. Attentionseeking and trying too hard is going to make you seem unintelligent and annoying.

Best wishes Brandons wife. 

Is this a Get Big inside joke I'm not aware of yet or what?   ???

If not, damn...what's Brandon got to say about this?  You have a very unhealthy resentment of the True Adonis...especially for a chick!  SCARY!  LOL

Adonis, private message her.  I think she may subconsciously wanna suck you dry.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
mcfarland nugga

div's "crippin' your set"

keepin' dat shit real

word on the skreets is he's mad drama times 1000x

BSB
$

Jean Paul Gaultier

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Naomi Russell
Adonis, you need to start your own board.  All these desperate little shits worship you and would make you good money on forum advertising...

you got an army of Adonis idols schoms in this biaatch, who investigate/examine/discuss/disect/check/double check/smell/taste/touch  everything you say.....congrats.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Adonis, you need to start your own board.  All these desperate little shits worship you and would make you good money on forum advertising...

you got an army of Adonis idols schoms in this biaatch, who investigate/examine/discuss/disect/check/double check/smell/taste/touch  everything you say.....congrats.

he learned from the best
$