Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 660505 times)

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
Shawana's fave lol:

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Guess what?

I didn`t even buy the magazine.  Ha Ha HA

Broke, huh? :'(

BabyBallsMcgee

Props Adam.

Good write up and pics. , it's all you kid.

peace

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
hahahahaha, Adonis is on here absolutely CRUCIFYING the haters, look at you little bitches!!! you probably look like Mickey did in Rocky 3 when Clubber Lang screamed that he was going to kill Rocky, shivering and shaking, hahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
hahahahaha, Adonis is on here absolutely CRUCIFYING the haters, look at you little bitches!!! you probably look like Mickey did in Rocky 3 when Clubber Lang screamed that he was going to kill Rocky, shivering and shaking, hahahahaha.

....and rocky one, when rocky was going to belt Micky for shouting at Adrian

Micky was a fucking loser

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
I think we need more aliases supporters to chime in on Adonis' behalf, LOL!

That'll definitely show us. :)

pushinweight

Just saw the first picture.  Looks funny.  The guy is defiitely holding his breath and sucking in his gut and inflating his chest.  I don't mean this is bad but you can tell easily he is doing everything he can to look bigger next to Coleman  That could be why COleman is smiling so much.  He has no pec density.  He has a large ribcage but not much muscle over it.  Definitely has potential to carry allot of muscle though

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
hey dr, why dont you go back to the sex board and keep trying to impress the girls over there by telling them how you are a doormat for chicks. you are pretty good at that, you should leave this thread for the big boys.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
hey dr, why dont you go back to the sex board and keep trying to impress the girls over there by telling them how you are a doormat for chicks. you are pretty good at that, you should leave this thread for the big boys.

hahahahaha
$

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV

controversial

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
He has a large ribcage but not much muscle over it.  Definitely has potential to carry allot of muscle though

Are you saying he should turn to the "DarkSide"?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Are you saying he should turn to the "DarkSide"?

DIV

I just think he's Jealous of a man who's accommodated all the haters
$

Onegoodwon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
This post and the Harriet Miers debacle have me wondering about whether posters who post their pics along with racist comments/pics on the internet realize they may  come back to haunt them later in life (ie Adonis posting his pic with a Nazi shirt and saluting - as well as the rest of his posts). I guess when ones greatest aspiration is seeking the presidency of their trailer park association then it may not make much of a difference (and also may actually help them). lol There's a reason why 99% of those on the internet keep their identities anonymous - they don't want their friends/bus. assoc./family, etc to know about their stupid posts.

Thank god there are those stupid enough (or with nothing to lose) to post their pics to keep the rest of us entertained. lol

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Quote from: The True Adonis on November 06, 2005, 02:58:18 PM

Im deadlifting tommorrow.

Ill put 500 plus on it  and rep it like its nothing and then  take a pic.  That good enough for you sweetheart?

For my "fans",  Double XL and Weedouttheweak.

Of course you can include a few random sets of deadlifts in a back workout at 2 am. Why not?

Ok, one last comment.

You finally post a picture of you deadlifting that is clear.  The weight in 525 lbs.  You hardly look to be "repping it like it is nothing".  In fact, it looks to be a mighty struggle. 

Post a VIDEO of you deadlifting so we can see you easily rep the weight. 

I'll tell you what, I will be deadlifting today or tomorrow and I will post a video for you to show you what repping with 500+ lbs looks like.

Oh, and yes, you have a good physique and look to be quite thick especially in the chest.
w

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Ok, one last comment.

You finally post a picture of you deadlifting that is clear.  The weight in 525 lbs.  You hardly look to be "repping it like it is nothing".  In fact, it looks to be a mighty struggle. 

Post a VIDEO of you deadlifting so we can see you easily rep the weight. 

I'll tell you what, I will be deadlifting today or tomorrow and I will post a video for you to show you what repping with 500+ lbs looks like.

Oh, and yes, you have a good physique and look to be quite thick especially in the chest.

STFU bitch, all of this shit coming from a guy who starts his deads at the top from pins on the power rack, hahahaha, nice glasses.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
video's hahaha. oh christ.
$

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I bet Chris is the type of guy who does the whole weight stack on the adductor machine and brags about it to Big Ron on the olympia expo.

Haha.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I see him as exactly that kind of guy Mars.
$

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

He's absolutely killing them.  Ha ha ha...note how the man's face CONTINUES to morph.  Ha ha ha.

YOU ARE WITNESSING THE EVOLUTION OF A BODYBUILDER. 

;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
I think a lot of guys need to "man the f**k up"

This shit's getting me so stoked to train hard again...

"ONE MORE RUN"  LOL  We're gonna have to keep pushin' this envelope, brothers...this is most definitely "the good shit." 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
I'm glad you're backing the wrong guy Jeff, after all that shit you talked about Jodi.  It's karma.

That posts makes no fucking sense, and it's obvious you don't know a damn thing about this shit here, boy.  See your ass outta this thread, son...YOU DON'T BELONG HERE. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Don't worry about Weedy, the squad will crucifying him even harder.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
STFU bitch, all of this shit coming from a guy who starts his deads at the top from pins on the power rack, hahahaha, nice glasses.

Sarcasm, you moron, you have seen my video of me deadlifting from the floor.  I do my stiffs/Romanian deads from the rack and my sumo or standard deads from the floor.  Moron.

By the way, since you seem to respect powerlifters of some note here is a quote from Brent Mikesell about my stiff-legged deadlift video (for reps):
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _______________________
Brent
Administrator

Re: Deadlift Challenge Results Posted so far
« Reply #27 on Sept 6, 2005, 3:16pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sept 6, 2005, 2:16pm, chrismason wrote:
Sept 4, 2005, 8:12pm, Brent wrote:Wow! That's awesome. What is your max pull usually?

You are asking Chris Jenkins I assume?

Well, yeah, I was, but what you did stiff legged was a freak show as well. Nice work! 
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _______________________

w

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV

I do my stiffs/Romanian deads from the rack and my sumo or standard deads from the floor

Yeah but Chris, your legs were observably at 45 degrees, I wouldnt call them legit stiff leg deads, nor romanian

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV

Damn, you're as dumb as 619!  "I'm not bitching about it like you" ????  Earlier today you asked that I be banned!   "weed. "  Sounds a lot like bitching to me!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?PHPSESSID=06c29fdd87b3af498da35d173dd5b1d5&topic=42877.msg694512#msg694512

Looks like BSB is a dumbshit.  Peace out retard. 

you fucking cretin, BSB was hardly bitching, all he was doing was verbalising that which is painfully obvious, that being: that you are a cunt, of which, no fucker likes

Simple really, like looking out the window and making a logically positive statement, such as: hey look, its raining

Now go and change your bag, you cunt