Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 660492 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Witness as Weed does what Gary Strydom coined for me as "talk himself into a mess."  Classic example.  They can't stop because they know they need to BE stopped, and they're so hard-headed that the only way it can be done is through self-crucifixion.

619Rules

Damn, you're as dumb as 619!  "I'm not bitching about it like you" ????  Earlier today you asked that I be banned!   "weed. "  Sounds a lot like bitching to me!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?PHPSESSID=06c29fdd87b3af498da35d173dd5b1d5&topic=42877.msg694512#msg694512

Looks like BSB is a dumbshit.  Peace out retard. 

No osne is as dumb, or as gay, as WeedFuck!

619Rules

Give it up already.  Your insults are worthless.  They don't affect anyone.  It's a bunch of stupid garble that isn't worth the time that it took to type it.

Sounds like you weedfuck!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

What?  Dude, get a grip.  One, I understand more then SirDouche ever will.  Two, it's a fucking internet msg board.  You can't possibly think that this would ever bother me. 

I guess it'd be pretty fucking sad if it did, huh?   ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"

Look Jeff, you seem like someone who is down on his luck.  I really don't keep up w/ these msg. boards, so I don't know what your story is.  However, you might not want to side w/ these guys.  It isn't going to help you in any way.

Jeff, listen to the guy. It's obvious he doesn't "keep up" w/ the messageboards so he know your whole story. Even more incredibly he has advice for you since he doesn't "keep up" w/ the messageboards
$

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
Witness as Weed does what Gary Strydom coined for me as "talk himself into a mess."  Classic example.  They can't stop because they know they need to BE stopped, and they're so hard-headed that the only way it can be done is through self-crucifixion.

Jeffers, if this was real life, rather than a fucking forum, we elite, you, BSB my bad self et al, would be in a penthouse suite sipping iced whey in the company of bitches with tits form here till next week

Weed however, would be on the factory floor, mopping out the shithouse

Not that there is anything wrong with menial work, I am just establishing parameters you understand

;)

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV

Look Jeff, you seem like someone who is down on his luck.  I really don't keep up w/ these msg. boards, so I don't know what your story is.  However, you might not want to side w/ these guys.  It isn't going to help you in any way.

HAHAHAHA
YOU
DESPERATE
CUNTBOX
LOL

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

Keep it coming, man...   ::)

I know it hurts, but it'll all be over soon.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
guys, guys, comeon...lets stop all the hate  :'( ...group hug

...lets get back to what really matters: http://www.wpse.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/ThumbnailView.asp?iGalleryUnq=139

I especially like #3 and #4...#6 is kinda cute too...oh, and #2 of course, since I made it

Hahahaha, is that on the main page?

TA will be over the moon at such recognition lol

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

YES!

Garraeth just felt sorry for your ass and that dude hands out ownings of his own of an exceptionally high caliber, so man your ass MUST be hurtin' by now.  You're sittin' there hurtin' GARRAETH.  Look how quickly you jumped at the "out" he's trying to hand your little squirming ass.  You fucking pussy piece of shit.  Who the f**k are you?  What the f**k do you look like?  You don't think we assume the exact opposite of what you wish we did when you stay hidden like you do?   

"KILL YO' SELF..."[/size]

I have absolutely NOT one ounce of mercy left for bitches like you. 

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
Garraeth just felt sorry for your ass and that dude hands out ownings of his own exceptionally high caliber, so man you MUST be hurtin' by now.  You're sittin' there hurtin' Garraeth.  Look how quickly you jumped at the "out" he's trying to hand your little squirming ass.  You fucking pussy piece of shit.  Who the f**k are you?  What the f**k do you look like?  You don't think we assume the exact opposite of what you wish we did when you stay hidden like you do?   

KILL YO' SELF...[/size]

I have absolutely NOT one ounce of mercy left in my ass for bitches like you. 

Jeff, its only weed, hes a tool, you need to relax, think of summer meadows, flowers and jodels

breath in with the good.. out with the bad....

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
I just feel bad for you

Yeah, you knew better than to post what you originally did here before that edit, didn't you?  Man, get the f**k outta here. 

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
Yeah, you knew better than to post what you originally did here, didn't you.  Man, get the f**k outta here. 

controversial

what was originally posted?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I didn't think so before but know I'm convinced, these boards are better w/ jeff posting.
$

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
I didn't think so before but know I'm convinced, these boards are better w/ jeff posting.

Yeah, but lets be honest, it doesn take much

zieg heil jeffrey, right hand, not flat though, that'll get you 10 years in Germany lol

\w/

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV

hahahah I can re-post it if you want!  I just feel bad for you, so I took it down.

you dont have the balls

hommer

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

hahahah I can re-post it if you want!  I just feel bad for you, so I took it down.

You knew it might be incorrect, and that's something you don't say if there are any doubts.   ;D

A MESS, son.  That's what you're in.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
i never understood all this internet tought man alpha male posturing.  is this somehow enjoyable?
Valhalla awaits.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I know I'm "hard as a rock" from this shit!
$

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
I know I'm "hard as a rock" from this shit!

It is somewhat of a highlight amongst the recent Getbig slow period

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
weedouttheweak is just upset that his new website, barebackbottoms.com isn't doing as well as he thought it would.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
It is somewhat of a highlight amongst the recent Getbig slow period

They should have known we'd go to stuntin' as soon as we got settled in a bit...

Ha ha ha...

To the guy that asked about the alpha shit, this is just what we collective body of alphas do in our down time.  We fight with each other so as to hone our skills for the real world, and in that "real world," sometimes it's hard to find wars like those we fight here on boards like Get Big.   

Tyler Durden: "Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

(So we're gonna make it happen anyway.)  ;D ALL WE NEED IS TIME.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Quote from: The True Adonis on November 06, 2005, 02:58:18 PM

Im deadlifting tommorrow.

Ill put 500 plus on it  and rep it like its nothing and then  take a pic.  That good enough for you sweetheart?

For my "fans",  Double XL and Weedouttheweak.

Of course you can include a few random sets of deadlifts in a back workout at 2 am. Why not?
Those 3 plates in the middle look a little strange.  No one looks straight up at the ceiling at lockout either.  Try again.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Jeffers, if this was real life, rather than a fucking forum, we elite, you, BSB my bad self et al, would be in a penthouse suite sipping iced whey in the company of bitches with tits form here till next week

Weed however, would be on the factory floor, mopping out the shithouse

Not that there is anything wrong with menial work, I am just establishing parameters you understand

;)

LOL!

It pains me to write this: Great post!