Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 659841 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Those 3 plates in the middle look a little strange.  No one looks straight up at the ceiling at lockout either.  Try again.

hey "hangclean" why don't you go see if your boyfriend will give you a prostate massage.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
LOL!

It pains me to write this: Great post!

Ah just let it flow, its not hard, you have beautifull kids, see? I can give too

;)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hey "hangclean" why don't you go see if your boyfriend will give you a prostate massage.
Do you look straight up at the ceiling when you deadlift?  I didnt think so.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV

If you have never been done up the shit highway by a dominatirix with a greasy dildo, then...

...dont knock it untill you have tried it

:o

sarcasm

• Getbig V
so that means that he can't, damn dude get over your fucking jealousy, there are strong guys out there who aren't pro bb'ers, you're probably brainwashed into thinking that you need tons of juice to get strong, grow some balls fag.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
so that means that he can't, damn dude get over your fucking jealousy, there are strong guys out there who aren't pro bb'ers, you're probably brainwashed into thinking that you need tons of juice to get strong, grow some balls fag.
I dont juice and I pull in the 500s.  I never mentioned the juice.  I just hate this clowns holier than thou attitude.  I cant stand when people think they are something special when they are just like the next guy.  And if you dont beleive me about my lift, go to the APC meet in february in Fresno and I will prove it in real life not some fucking picture on a message board.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
I dont juice and I pull in the 500s.  I never mentioned the juice.  I just hate this clowns holier than thou attitude.  I cant stand when people think they are something special when they are just like the next guy.  And if you dont beleive me about my lift, go to the APC meet in february in Fresno and I will prove it in real life not some fucking picture on a message board.

just like the next guy, yeah, every other guy i know deads 600 plus ::) ::), like i'm really going to get on a plane and go to bumfuck Fresno to watch some 145lb. salami handler deadlift 225, get real.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

They just keep stepping up, one after the other.  How long do you think it'll take us to get through them all?  :)  They think this shit's a game until they get elbow deep in it and start to realize that this shit really does matter because all of a sudden they've got problems dealing with life, even AFTER they've stepped away from their computers.  Something's been exposed to them that a part of them was hiding from.  They retreat from logging on long enough to have a personal crisis, sort the shit out, and then they come back...slowly at first, see what's really going on, then they knock again.  When they recognize what's really going on here, we open the door and everyone's stronger. 

Tyler Durden: You're too old, fat man. Your tits are too big.
[Tyler walks away, throwing his cigarette]
Tyler Durden: Get the f**k off my porch.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If he wants to make an impact in bodybuilding why does it matter how much he deadlifts anyway?  If his deadlift matters so much to him why doesnt he do a novice powerlifting meet just so he can really prove something?  By the way, why are you so sensitive about things pertaining to him?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
If I deadlifted 600lbs I'd use that for a pickup line and if posts on this board are anything to go by bitches would be lining up for my genetic material
$

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
some 145lb. salami handler

Oh man, I just shat

lololoz

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
They just keep stepping up, one after the other.  How long do you think it'll take us to get through them all?  :)  They think this shit's a game until they get elbow deep in it and start to realize that this shit really does matter because all of a sudden they've got problems dealing with life, even AFTER they've stepped away from their computers.  Something's been exposed to them that a part of them was hiding from.  They retreat from logging on long enough to have a personal crisis, sort the shit out, and then they come back...slowly at first, see what's really going on, then they knock again.  When they recognize what's really going on here, we open the door and everyone's stronger. 

Tyler Durden: You're too old, fat man. Your tits are too big.
[Tyler walks away, throwing his cigarette]
Tyler Durden: Get the f**k off my porch.

It seems like you think people are going to come to you for something.  Dont be so delusional.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
It seems like you think people are going to come to you for something.  Dont be so delusional.

YOU JUST DID... 

GET THE FUCK OFF MY PORCH.

::)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
End? It'll never end...what are you obsessive compulsive? You want to convert all these people? Shall I call you Monk? You can't sell something to someone who isn't buying...

...but you can sure have fun playing with them...

Go ahead and do it, bro.  Not only is it fun, it's good for them.  Tough love and shit.  That's why three-quarters of them are here.  It's the only place raw enough to find it.   

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV

I pity you.

I piss on you, and your sandwich box

cuntbox

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

you'll always be a loser

Have all 1127 posts of yours on here been similar to these?  Guys?  What kind of fucking content does this guy normally post?  Why hasn't he found his answers yet?   

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV

you'll always be a loser

you have my soggy log splinters between your teeth

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
This post and the Harriet Miers debacle have me wondering about whether posters who post their pics along with racist comments/pics on the internet realize they may  come back to haunt them later in life (ie Adonis posting his pic with a Nazi shirt and saluting - as well as the rest of his posts). I guess when ones greatest aspiration is seeking the presidency of their trailer park association then it may not make much of a difference (and also may actually help them). lol There's a reason why 99% of those on the internet keep their identities anonymous - they don't want their friends/bus. assoc./family, etc to know about their stupid posts.

Thank god there are those stupid enough (or with nothing to lose) to post their pics to keep the rest of us entertained. lol

That sums it up quite nicely. It's fun to watch someone else make a dick out of themselves. It's kind of like the "crazy" kid you knew in high school that could be talked into doing anything.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
Have all 1127 posts of yours on here been similar to these?  Guys?  What's this guy usually post on?  Why hasn't he found his answers yet?   

Jeff, for some of us, the answers come naturally, granted, at times they do appear to present themselves in a somewhat esoteric way, but nonetheless, they come to us gifted types sooner or later, gravitating to our superior minds, minds that are oh so able to engage in 'celestial deciphering'

However, we now arrive at lifes cocksockets, spunk trumpets that take the form oh so keenly exhibited by weed, he is unable to appreciate our sublime output because he is not of our vibrational plane, he sits on an entirely separate branch of this universes neural network

All he has is crude, unsophisticated material, so crude that a crusty wank rag seems profound in comparison

If anything, he is not one for us to get mad at, rather, we should pity the fool. He is a fool, an intellectual gaping wound that drips, leprosy like, onto his shit ridden floor

Relax Jeffrey, space and time are ours my friend, existence for us is merely our indulging in this vast soup of ethereal opportunity, an indulging that at the current time, takes place at the level offered by this physical vibrational plane, a dimension that is but one level of an infinite number that we sample at whim

A whimsy that weed, and his ilk, will never know

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Jeff, for some of us, the answers come naturally, granted, at times they do appear to present themselves in a somewhat esoteric way, but nonetheless, they come to us gifted types sooner or later, gravitating to our superior minds, minds that are oh so able to engage in 'celestial deciphering'

However, we now arrive at lifes cocksockets, spunk trumpets that take the form oh so keenly exhibited by weed, he is unable to appreciate our sublime output because he is not of our vibrational plane, he sits on an entirely separate branch of this universes neural network

All he has is crude, unsophisticated material, so crude that a crusty wank rag seems profound in comparison

If anything, he is not one for us to get mad at, rather, we should pity the fool. He is a fool, an intellectual gaping wound that drips, leprosy like, onto his shit ridden floor

Relax Jeffrey, space and time are ours my friend, existence for us is merely our indulging in this vast soup of ethereal opportunity, an indulging that at the current time, takes place at the level offered by this physical vibrational plane, a dimension that is but one level of an infinite number that we sample at whim

A whimsy that weed, and his ilk, will never know

Damn...

"Talk"
Coldplay

Oh brother I can't, I can't get through...
I've been trying hard to reach you, 'cause I don't know what to do...
Oh brother I can't believe it's true..
I'm so scared about the future, and I wanna talk to you...
Oh, I wanna talk to you...

You can take a picture of something you see...
In the future, where will I be?
You can climb a ladder up to the sun,
Or write a song nobody has sung,
Or do something that's never been done...

Are you lost or incomplete?
Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?
Tell me how you feel?
Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak...
And they're talking it to me...

So you take a picture of something you see...
You can climb a ladder up to the sun...
Or write a song nobody has sung...

So you don't know where you're going and you wanna talk...
And you feel like you're going where you've been before...
You tell anyone who'll listen but you feel ignored...
Nothing's really making any sense at all, let's talk...
Let's talk, let's talk, let's talk."

The magic continues...   ;)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Have all 1127 posts of yours on here been similar to these?  Guys?  What kind of fucking content does this guy normally post?  Why hasn't he found his answers yet?   

If you click on him Jeff you can bring up his latest posts.  Basically a chronological look at the weedout progression. 

All the paranoia, bad one liners and whining you could ever hope for.

Hint: most posts are about 240.

619Rules

you'll always be a loser

We all piss on WeedFuck.....he is a girl!

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
Damn...

"Talk"
Coldplay

Oh brother I can't, I can't get through...
I've been trying hard to reach you, 'cause I don't know what to do...
Oh brother I can't believe it's true..
I'm so scared about the future, and I wanna talk to you...
Oh, I wanna talk to you...

You can take a picture of something you see...
You can climb a ladder up to the sun,
Or write a song nobody has sung,

Are you lost or incomplete?
Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?
Tell me how you feel?
Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak...
And they're talking it to me...

So you take a picture of something you see...
You can climb a ladder up to the sun...
Or write a song nobody has sung...

So you don't know where you're going and you wanna talk...
And you feel like you're going where you've been before...
You tell anyone who'll listen but you feel ignored...
Nothing's really making any sense at all, let's talk...
Let's talk, let's talk, let's talk."

The magic continues...   ;)

You dont speak it Jeffrey, its inside, and always has been

it is you, you are it...

it courses through your very being, your being comprised of it

quite simply, it is.

QED

;)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
If you click on him Jeff you can bring up his latest posts.  Basically a chronological look at the weedout progression. 

All the paranoia, bad one liners and whining you could ever hope for.

Hint: most posts are about 240.

The posts read so much like recovery talk and are so loving of Mars/sarcasm Duchaine/etc... that it's probably another gimmick account.

619Rules

Look Jeff, you seem like someone who is down on his luck.  I really don't keep up w/ these msg. boards, so I don't know what your story is.  However, you might not want to side w/ these guys.  It isn't going to help you in any way.

WeedFuck-your sorry ass is posting over 75 posts a DAY.....you dont keep up with theboards-you live off of them.