Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 660634 times)

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
Pages and pages of bollocks! there are some pretentious fuckers on here with there philosophical ramblings, absolutely pathetic! McJeff, I think on the whole you are a pretty decent guy but you are NOT some kind of bodybuilding messiah here to save the masses from their boring existence and as for all of this quoting lyrics shite, I'm sure they are copywrited and you would need permission to use them in that way, and now to the subject matter of this waste on internet space, Adonis!, you are still a tool and the only thing your pictures prove is that you get uglier with age. 20 something pages and you still fail to produce what everyone has asked for, now you can reply using all the aliases you have on here!
Team Efferding

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
Pages and pages of bollocks! there are some pretentious fuckers on here with there philosophical ramblings, absolutely pathetic! McJeff, I think on the whole you are a pretty decent guy but you are NOT some kind of bodybuilding messiah here to save the masses from their boring existence and as for all of this quoting lyrics shite, I'm sure they are copywrited and you would need permission to use them in that way, and now to the subject matter of this waste on internet space, Adonis!, you are still a tool and the only thing your pictures prove is that you get uglier with age. 20 something pages and you still fail to produce what everyone has asked for, now you can reply using all the aliases you have on here!

Some people take this shit to damn seriously. LOL
"Shut the F up and train"

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
Some people take this shit to damn seriously. LOL

Indeed, one can only imagine what 'stick up the ass' types they must be in real life

What's the story about McFarland being hooked on crystal meth?

Jeff -  in five easy steps -

• had a weapons grade meth meltodwon last year
  • in a meth induced stupor, he threw his toys out of the pram
  • he went his own way
  • no one gave two fucks
  • he's now over here, pimping familiar meth based shit

You have to take jeff at his own level, yeah the pretence and rap lyrics crap will piss 99% of folks off, but.. and like those others that 'dont really get it' such as the godlike Vince, Jeff cannot be told, he wont see the light

Good morning with Mace and Meth:

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
Whos that nice peice of arse in your avatar?

a friend ;)

if you 'right click' the avatar, click 'properties' and then copy the putfile link into your addy bar, you will get the ful size picture

Beyond Genetics

a friend ;)

if you 'right click' the avatar, click 'properties' and then copy the putfile link into your addy bar, you will get the ful size picture

She's got cute dimples..  too bad there on her legs...   ;D

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV

She's got cute dimples..  too bad there on her legs...   ;D

shes lovely, juciy tits, athletic... yet curvy body, cellulite and all

you, are a homo

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"

shes lovely, juciy tits, athletic... yet curvy body, cellulite and all

you, are a homo

Then I'm as gay as a french horn cause I'm not seeing it.
$

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV

Yeah but you dig puerto chicks

Christ I'm bored

Hey BSB, are there any other boards worth checking out? between here and Blacks and Jews, I need a change

;)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Yeah but you dig puerto chicks

Christ I'm bored

Hey BSB, are there any other boards worth checking out? between here and Blacks and Jews, I need a change

;)

ummm, not really. GetBig is the center of the wog universe.
$

Beyond Genetics

lol,,,  she's chunky and bland, like cheap peanut butter.   ;D

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
Does McFarland do coke or E?

I know that he has mentioned meth and coke, so fuck it, lets throw E is in the mix too

;)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Indeed, one can only imagine what 'stick up the ass' types they must be in real life

Jeff -  in five easy steps -

• had a weapons grade meth meltodwon last year
  • in a meth induced stupor, he threw his toys out of the pram
  • he went his own way
  • no one gave two fucks
  • he's now over here, pimping familiar meth based shit

You have to take jeff at his own level, yeah the pretence and rap lyrics crap will piss 99% of folks off, but.. and like those others that 'dont really get it' such as the godlike Vince, Jeff cannot be told, he wont see the light

Good morning with Mace and Meth:

This would explain the senseless ramblings.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....

^Dookie.........is this one of your white hoes?

She looks tight.........

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
good to see ronnie doing his bit for the special olympics cause. :)

THAT'S FUNNY
fk pigdunkbell

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Some funny shit in this thread  ;D
I love the pictures where Adonis deadlift wearing the shirt with his avatar. Classic.
Good stuff. I wish more people would step up to the plate and prove themselves, especially those that criciticze others have a lot to prove.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Girl looks chubby. Probably explains the tits as well since tits and fat go hand in hand.
Z

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Girl looks chubby. Probably explains the tits as well since tits and fat go hand in hand.

if you're not into that bitcch, you're gay as the day as long.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....

Bro......I said she looks tight..........I didn't say she was the top notch pussy!   ::)

I bet she's got a fat juicy ass........you wouldn't complain about that would you?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
if you're not into that bitcch, you're gay as the day as long.

Or maybe just spoiled with girls a lot fitter. I don't like girls that empty my fridge every time they come over. I need that nutrition for myself.
Z

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Some funny shit in this thread  ;D
I love the pictures where Adonis deadlift wearing the shirt with his avatar. Classic.
Good stuff. I wish more people would step up to the plate and prove themselves, especially those that criciticze others have a lot to prove.

I love how you were the first person to mention it.   ::) 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
Or maybe just spoiled with girls a lot fitter. I don't like girls that empty my fridge every time they come over. I need that nutrition for myself.

if you think that girl is fat you've got problems, you're like one of these Hollywood fags who puts forth all of these toothpick women as the ideal because they hate women and want to see them suffer, i'd knock the bottom out of that bitch anytime.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Nah but I prefer the atlethic physiques of, say the ring girls of UFC:

Z

Beyond Genetics

LMAO

sarcasm

• Getbig V
she looks awesome too, but if you think the bitch above is fat, you're crazy.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Or maybe this one

Z