Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 660487 times)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I can tell you all right now that this Bluto guy is someone of significance.  I'm curious to know who he is. 

(no sarcasm intended)
I can tell from your posts that you are someone of no significance.  I'm curious to know why you think otherwise.

240 or bust

Bluto posts muscle worship every few weeks.  He's a he-schome.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
I prefer Brazilian.

Curvy, not Lumpy.

id kill everyone else in that picture just to touch her boob

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
What are you talking about DIV, what your saying is ridiculous.
grundle has no sack,

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I bet shes got a musky armpit. Girls with flesh have musky armpit with the flesh cramped together the whole day, i will lick her armpit in a jiffy. Of course not before i give it a good sniff. Same with her asshole

Has anyone noticed that she looks about 13?

Fucking pedophiles.
I Love The True Adon

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
What are you talking about DIV, what your saying is ridiculous.

Just givin' you shit, Jamie......settle down, bro.

Jesus...... ::)

Has anyone noticed that she looks about 13?

Fucking pedophiles.

Shut the fuck up, Jezzy....

That girl is 100% legal prime tight white meat.

^That does not look 13..............despite her acting innocent.......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Duchaine, here's another picture of me with a fat face for your collection.  I know you love posting them for some reason.  Of course, you know I'm lying when I say that. 

Since this picture is slightly more flattering of me in a fattened state than you've been courteous enough to post of me thus far, you'll probably respond with your typical "blacks ARE MONKEYS" reply to try to detract attention from whatever of merit I've offered the Get Big readers, or at least spin the thread into haze of negativity considerable for deletion by the fine moderators here.  Either way, evidence of McFarland's supremacy over you on your home turf is at the very least clouded, if not altogether rendered nonexistent.

I also think it's sad how proud you are of that fat bitch's picture you keep posting to prove to yourself you're not a fag.  I don't even think you've fucked her yet.  You're probably still just "talking to her."  I'm wondering whether or not you've ascertained yet if she has a scat fetish like yourself.  Then you'll REALLY be in love.  You're fucked again if a "Black MONKEY" decides to take her from you, because I'm sure it could easily be done, and probably has been done in the past.

Now tell them all again (really big, in bold face) how I'm a drug addict.

To think that this is how you treat your friends...because I KNOW you feel my shit...sheesh.  I guess I just decided that I wanna know what it's like to be your enemy...or render YOU nonexistent. 

I know it goes without saying anymore, but...you've got issues, "bro." 

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Duchaine, here's another picture of me with a fat face for your collection.  I know you love posting them for some reason.  Of course, you know I'm lying when I say that. 

Since this picture is slightly more flattering of me in a fattened state than you've been courteous enough to post of me thus far, you'll probably respond with your typical "blacks ARE MONKEYS" reply to try to detract attention from whatever of merit I've offered the Get Big readers, or at least spin the thread into haze of negativity considerable for deletion by the fine moderators here.  Either way, evidence of McFarland's supremacy over you on your home turf is at the very least clouded, if not altogether rendered nonexistent.

I also think it's sad how proud you are of that fat bitch's picture you keep posting to prove to yourself you're not a fag.  I don't even think you've fucked her yet.  You're probably still just "talking to her."  I'm wondering whether or not you've ascertained yet if she has a scat fetish like yourself.  Then you'll REALLY be in love.  You're fucked again if a "Black MONKEY" decides to take her from you, because I'm sure it could easily be done, and probably has been done in the past.

To think that this is how you treat your friends...because I KNOW you feel my shit...sheesh.  I guess I just decided that I wanna know what it's like to be your enemy...or render YOU nonexistent. 

lmfaooooooo ....

duchaine's on the ropes here..... he posts a pic of a council estate minger then  gets his f'uckin skull kicked in by mcFarland's LSD induced introspect,lol!

me likes........ very much......

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

When you do the meth do you do hot rails or do you just smoke it in a crack pipe?  I heard the hot rails are a lot of fun.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time

wow---this is a savage owning---especially with the posting of the pic (wish I looked half that good) and the fact that the girl in Duchaines pic is fat and homely. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Oh, I've looked much better than THAT, bro...I've endured more than a couple of at least SEMI-diets...Duchaine knows NOTHING about this facet of the sport...the facet that separates the MEN from the BOYS...  It's the only thing this boy has remaining to master...

I know that DUCHAINE'S fat-ass face has been perpetual, probably for upwards of a decade or more...  He's chosen to idolize strongmen and fat-f**k/dog-face "steroid guru types," undoubtedly because that's where he's been able to most easily find your own self-perceived reflection in his search for (what's still) his own mistaken identity.  He tries to THINK he's in my league...

Duchaine, I know you WANNA like me...you REALLY, REALLY...WANNA like me...  So bad that you post the most unflattering pics of me that you've been able to find, just to see that heinous reflection in ME...  It almost creeps me out...  That fucking picture of me from the Gold's locker room you posted with my mock autograph?  I don't even know the origins of it.  The person I was posing with in the picture has been removed, probably so that I won't remember the circumstances surrounding the shot...with that person included, I might remember who was behind the camera that took the picture...and that person might have even been YOU.  Like a homosexual stalker, on a field trip to the muscle studded heaven that is Gold's Gym.   "fat face" pics in an attempt to more easily see that reflection in MY image...but it surely STILL isn't enough.  I wonder if you still think I should feel sorry for you...as you advised I do for "weedouttheweak." Dude, I told you.  I have no sympathy left for "YOUR KIND."  You wanna shame ME, mother fucker?  Nietzche said a REAL MAN never seeks such of another...instead a true alpha GOES IN FOR THE KILL if someone evokes such resentment as you have in me.  I wanna see you blow your fucking brains out, you worthless f**k...  All that Goddamn higher learning you've apparently racked up over your miserable years...only to result in a hidden, faceless name on the internet posting hateful attacks on other races and love/hate ravings about quack quasi-scientists.

f**k you, Sir Duchaine... 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Sir Duchaine and mother fuckers like him MOST CERTAINLY hope I never get a contest prep right...ha ha ha.  Could you imagine how badly that would hurt a punk ass's feelings? 

Yeah, you guys see what I'm getting at here...

Don't tempt me...because no matter what the placement, it's gonna be HARD AS FUCK not to wanna be me after "one more time in"...

;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Yup.  If anybody does, a fucking bodybuilder EVOLVES.  Duchaine,

"EVOLVE OR DIE."

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite."
  - Paul Dirac

"All my life, I've visualized me handlin' mine...
and f**k WAITIN', 'cause God ain't promisin' time...
So now I'm drawin' tha line, before I get too far behind...
Lord, if I'm lyin', strike me down tonight."

--Young Buck, "All My Life"

"All sciences are now under the obligation to prepare the ground for the future task of the philosopher, which is to solve the problem of value, to determine the true hierarchy of values.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

bull

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
McFarland-
I gotta say in that front lat pic you look the best. I gotta give ya props. When you gonna compete again?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I think you should realize that Duchaine is'nt paying attention.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
I think you should realize that Duchaine is'nt paying attention.

He's only asleep.  Or after considering the trans-Atlantic time zone differential, one might alternately conclude him already dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head suffered after haphazzardly checking the board during a piss break from his snooze.

;D   

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

hey jeff, pray tell,

DO YOU TAKE THE PISS OUT OF TOM NOW HIS KYDNEYS HAVE GONE WEST AND HE DOESNT EVEN RESEMBLE A SWIMMER   .. or are you 'held back 'by self decency and choose not to mock the afflicted.

i know he was very scathin back in the day ... personally i would take advantage of his malladys and beat him till we both cried...

.. but thats just me , of course.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
hey jeff, pray tell,

DO YOU TAKE THE PISS OUT OF TOM NOW HIS KYDNEYS HAVE GONE WEST AND HE DOESNT EVEN RESEMBLE A SWIMMER   .. or are you 'held back 'by self decency and choose not to mock the afflicted.

i know he was very scathin back in the day ... personally i would take advantage of his malladys and beat him till we both cried...

.. but thats just me , of course.

Tom's a dead man walking. 

"There are few pains so grievous as to have seen, divined, or experienced how an exceptional man has missed his way and deteriorated."
  --Fredrich Nietzsche

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Tom's already a dead man walking. 

but thats even a better reason to smite him down.

the time to attack a man is not when he is at his strongest... but when he is well f'ucked ...

... surely you know this.

deadbeach

Woodrow

Shut up McFarland

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Shut up McFarland
These responses are best.  These are posted when they're all out of words...they're beside themselves...and nothing left to do but hate what they can't help but realize they're not.

"YOU shut up," Woodrow. 

"EVOLVE OR DIE."

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
This one's for DIV...   8)

'The most spiritual human beings, assuming they are the most courageous, also experience by far the most painful tragedies: but it is precisely for this reason that they honor life, because it brings against them its most formidable weapons."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

"One has to pay dearly for immortality; one has to die several times while one is still alive."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

"Art is the proper task of life."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

"My time has not yet come either; some are born posthumously."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
This one's for the "last of a dying breed..."

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. Is not life a hundred times too short for us to bore ourselves?"
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

""What is good? All that elevates the feeling of power, the will to power, the power itself in man."
  --Friedrich Nietzche

"What is evil? —Whatever springs from weakness."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

"I teach you, the superman. Man is something to be surpassed."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

"I want to teach men the sense of their existence, which is the Superman, the lightning out of the dark cloud man."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

"Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously!"
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

"I teach you the Overman. Man is something that shall be overcome. What have you done to overcome him? … The time has come for man to set himself a goal. The time has come to plant the seed to his highest hope."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche

"In the beautiful, man sets himself up as the standard of perfection; in select cases he worships himself in it. . . . Man believes that the world itself is filled with beauty — he forgets that it is he who has created it. He alone has bestowed beauty upon the world — alas! only a very human, an all too human, beauty."
  --Friedrich Nietzsche