Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 660462 times)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I think breast milk is a gateway drug since most every drug addict has drank breast milk once in their lives.
$

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
I think breast milk is a gateway drug since most every drug addict has drank breast milk once in their lives.

That's an excellent point.  Addiction is a trick question/cheap implication anyway.  It's a complete paradox.  Hard to put your finger on, but completely impossible to ignore. 

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
and you are a great bb'ing specimen? at least Rob's got size.

lol, thats good shit.

Have you seen his pics?
W

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
That's an excellent point.  Addiction is a trick question/cheap implication anyway.  It's a complete paradox.  Hard to put your finger on, but completely impossible to ignore. 

and nobody's business....
$

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
Exactly.

Bald, you do look like Titus' skeleton, and I pointed that out in the past.

However, I like to keep it fresh.  CNS= central nervous system. Caramel = that horrible greasy skin tone you and him share.  Granted, his is protan and yours is manglaze, but next time you'd

Better
Ask for a
Lighter
Dictionary

I'd be lying if I said that didn't hurt alittle bit.  I think I have very nice skin :'(
W

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
I think avesher was trying to tell me to eat cock. he pm'd me saying it was the breakfast of champions.

nah I just dont digest it well in the morning----that was a pm forwarded from weedouttheweak who claims it is HIS breakfast of champions.  Gotta keep these things straight ya know.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Are you still addicted to crystal meth?

I would keep gear as your drug of choice Jeff.  Both rec drugs and bodybuilding drugs can be damaging, but at least you will have a muscular physique on the roids.

Do you agree?

SHUT THE f**k UP TALKING TO ME.  There's a way to do this and a way not to.  Would you come up to me in a crowded room and blurt that shit out if you REALLY wanted me to communicate with you on a level you could appreciate?  Fuck no, you'd be disrespecting me, and that's precisely what you're doing here.  Get a fucking grip. 

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV

Jeffrey, Jeffrey, Jeff... where to begin with this?

First of all old boy, if you want to be seen as anything other than the 'full of himself' loser, so desperately trying to deflect attention away from the true reality of his situation, you would be best advised to cut down on the ad hominem insults and stick with the facts

To wit (now take note)

My goodness, I do seem to have ruffled your feathers do I not? what is wrong? are you counting on the fact that some here will not recall the absolute roasting you received after your attempt to compete? No Jeff, lets not go down that road, your memory might now be the sacrificial lamb of your filthy drug habits, you might be able to delude yourself of your lack of any worth as a - geared up to fuck - bodybuilder, but - and if your mind isnt absolutely meth addled - in your demon possessed heart, in your soul, the truth must fucking crucify you

Are you counting on the fact that most here do not know you? that they will not know you fucking live on mega dose gear and - in that context - the above picture/s, rather than afford you any honourable ground, actually reveal you as the desperate, genetically average 'man in the street' you are?

Jeff, you have - as was noted by many folks last year - a swimmers build, accept it and move on

For you to post these pictures and attempt to claim you are some bodybuilding god that knows his shit reveals a lot.

Firstly, and I could care not what you attempt to paint otherwise,  I have forgotten more about this game than you will ever know, you are a Mayhem blowhard, again, not an insult, but mere observation based, logically positive conclusion

You, whilst knowing how fucking crucified you have been in this area, have then attempted to vindicate yourself - and your supposed 'knowledge' - with evidence that comprises of what? evidence, jeffrey old chum, that comprises of the same piss poor McFarland swimmers build that saw you receiving the aforementioned crucifixion.

My golly jeffrey, the demons you are wrestling with would seem to run free in that maze of mediocrity you call a mind

The fact that these pictures, far from vindicating you, actually - and as you, in your tormented mental state - bloody well know - compound the awareness on your part that you are a not of the calibre your tormented soul would wish

These are pictures that illustrate all that you hate in yourself, they document all that you hate about your sub par genetics
Christ Jeff, these are pictures that see you in 4th division steroid condition - never mind the mega doses you employ - a condition that wouldnt even win you a regional, and pictures that saw you receiving one of last years classic ownings

The fact that these pictures are all you have, well that is - and as you and I know - classic jeffrey mcfarland right there. Jeffrey Mcfarland the eternal meth addict scrabbling around - as usual - in the dirt looking for desperate measures, which in this case, see you passing off an average steroid body as the high level progeny of supposed expertise? shocking jeff, absolutely shocking!

Jeff, cut the bullshit, lets stay with facts rather than your meth haze schoolyard ad hoiminem

Here are a few facts for you:
  • You are a meth dependant, coke toting, internet nobody. Nobody gives a shit, not even your precious Mayhem, you are their bitch
  • You love bodybuilding, but are riddled with demons that - on a daily basis - scream at you that which is manifest in your lowly genetic swamp, that being, that you are not, and never will be, a bodybuilder... a fact that crucifies you to your very deluded core, poor diddums
  • The one area that you are good at - even by my admission - that of show reporting, has gone to shit, why? because you are a meth chugging, coked up loser, again, a fact that - in a moment of pathetic introspection - comes to kick you in the face

Your demons Jeff, no matter how much you contrive to pin this on others here, whether those others are me or whomever? are of your own making. I am simply here having a little fun, you however, are the moron that wishes to deceive people you are that which you are not, and hey, why would your desire to deceive people come as a shock to those of us that know you? well, it doesnt come as a shock Jeff, you think nothing of deceiving others if it means some degree of warped catharsis for your implike consciousness, after all jeffrey, you think nothing of deceiving yourself, as is evident here on a daily basis

Of what fucking concern is the next person to you? fuck all, again, a sad reflection of your self loathing, junkie mindset

Of course, feel free to refute the above, I mean Jeff, maybe you are bulletproof? maybe I have this game of life all wrong? maybe functional, self respecting individuals are all 'meth head, attention whores'... is that right? or could it perhaps be, that you, jeffrey McFarland... are a dysfunctional clown?

Oh and, feel free to come back with more nonsense insults about scat, more crappy rap lyrics, more copy and pasted philosophy, or indeed any other manner of piss poor playground rubbish, honestly jeff, such wit really does cut me to the quick  ::)

Goodnight jeffrey, be sure to not close your eyes, the monster is not on the outside, but you already know that though.. dont you?

Good evening Jeffrey

Sir Duchaine, the superior to you English gent

LOL, you clown

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
SHUT THE f**k UP TALKING TO ME.  There's a way to do this and a way not to.  Would you come up to me in a crowded room and blurt that shit out if you REALLY wanted me to communicate with you on a level you could appreciate?  f**k no, you'd be disrespecting me, and that's precisely what you're doing here.  Get a fucking grip. 

fucking overdose you sad cunt

:D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
hey Jeff wanna laugh? if you can find it there's a couple of clips of Matt C. "training" somewhere on here, quarter rep squats and half benches with a monstrous 250 for reps.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
Relax.  Shit, I'm sorry, I just didn't think it was anything that hadn't been discussed before.

yeah just harmless slander about a being addicted to meth, no big deal. ::) asshole.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 or bust

I'd be lying if I said that didn't hurt alittle bit. I think I have very nice skin :'(

Dude, you look like a sunburned ostrich fell in a tub of olive oil.

That's real.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Duchaine, I absolutely do NOT do mega-doses of gear...no where near it...is that what you assume looking at my physique?  LOL  And all these criticisms of such are handed out while you REMAIN hidden behind a false screen name.  I'm done with you.  I will NEVER meet you in real life, if not on friendly terms.  YOU DON'T EXIST.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
it's just a bunch of needledicks, Jeff. damn dude i didn't realize you were as advanced as you are, how recent are those pics, great physique.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I wouldn't exactly call it slander.   ::)  I was just curious to learn about his drug use.  TP had said he used more gear for his contest than Will Harris did but I have no idea where he got that info from.

not to stick up for anybody but PM the dude if your curious. Just seems like good practice to me.
$

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
Duchaine, I absolutely do NOT do mega-doses of gear...no where near it...is that what you assume looking at my physique?  LOL  And all these criticisms of such are handed out while you REMAIN hidden behind a false screen name.  I'm done with you.  I will NEVER meet you in real life, if not on friendly terms.  YOU DON'T EXIST.

Thats me jeff, the doler of valid, observaton based ctiticism, albeit from behind a keyboard

hit us with some more of those quality lyrics, not to mention some more wiki pages, you fucking wannabee

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
And to the guy that said Nietzsche was weak and lived with his mother and sister far too long, that may be partially correct, but Nietzsche himself never claimed to be an overman.  He said the specimen's time was yet to come.  He nonetheless managed to hang out in whore houses and kick it with 19th century rock star equivalents before "going mad," so he wasn't ALL that pitiful...

Hey I'm "the guy."  Relax Jeff, I studied Nietzshce quite extensively in college.  I was just trying to give you a bit of shit.  I always found ole Fred by far the most interesting philosopher of the "modern" era.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
I wouldn't exactly call it slander.   ::)  I was just curious to learn about his drug use.  TP had said he used more gear for his contest than Will Harris did but I have no idea where he got that info from.

TP said 1200-1500mg's a week is more than World Harris used?  I might could believe that...World's been in the game for awhile, and size is first and foremost a product of nutrition and consistency.  Many of you'd be surprised that it's not always necessary to continually increase your dose to keep growing.  Provided you're training hard and competing on at least an annual basis, you can get about as big as most would ever wanna get on what I'd consider easily justifiable in terms of risk-to-benefit ratio.  LOL  Stupid fuckers on other boards will recommend that a FIRST CYCLE consist of a whole gram of test, JUST AS A BASE.  LOL

Yeah...what else did Prince tell you?  I could tell you a few things about Prince...LOL...but we won't go there.  We'll let him R.I.P.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Hey I'm "the guy."  Relax Jeff, I studied Nietzshce quite extensively in college.  I was just trying to give you a bit of shit.  I always found ole Fred by far the most interesting philosopher of the "modern" era.

I didn't necessarily "attack" you, bro.  I just think your comments left the man a bit underrated for all he contributed.  That's all. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I didn't necessarily "attack" you, bro.  I just think your comments left the man a bit underrated for all he contributed.  That's all. 

True.  I do that sometimes.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
True.  I do that sometimes.

No worries, man.

240 or bust

1. How much does Tom Prince weigh?

230 ounces.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
1. How much does Tom Prince weigh?

TOM obviously doesn't even care anymore how much Tom weighs (good for him, BTW)...so why the f**k do you guys? 

2. Is Adonis indeed natural as he says he is, or at least clean?

I feel that he is, yes.  Look at him in clothes.  Does he really look like a juicer?  He has a very hard-working natural's physique.  He's endured one serious diet, and he could still be a little larger had he undergone a couple more bulk/diet nutritional cycles without me suspecting him of anything.  He's still very young for a bodybuilder...he's only 23 or 24, if I'm not mistaken.  Note that probably the primary hallmark of a natural trainee is their "semi-normal" appearance in clothes, no matter how impressive they appear stripped down.  Adonis is a big boy, but there are still alot of areas that haven't "filled out."  Drugs tend to round out all the protrusions and develop accessory muscles that no amount of natural training can.  You just don't see certain muscles "standing off the frame" unless guys juice.  Adonis is devoid of those protuberances.  Have I made a convincing case for Adonis' steroid virginity?  You may not realize it, but the mere fact that we're debating it is hurting more feelings than his pictures posted here.   ;D 

Not to blow my own fucking horn (I'm not known for doing that yet, am I?  ;D), but I have alot of knowledge and experience in this shit that you guys could benefit from.  Coming onto a public forum and opening your series of inquiries with "ARE YOU STILL ADDICTED TO METH" isn't exactly the best way of going about "getting the good shit."  Anyone who's talked to me privately knows that I'm basically an open book, and when I make claims, they're rarely doubted.  That's rare in itself. 

I just think we'd all be best served if we tried to get along a little better.  A little tact here and there isn't a bad thing.  Our subculture could benefit TREMENDOUSLY from a little "teamwork." 

TEAM ADONIS

;D 

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I can't see why andybody would suspect Adonis of juicing. He looks natural (not the shitty excuse thing either) he looks lean and strong all bullshit aside.
$

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
He looks like a juicer in this picture:

Or a natural...IF he has spent the past 5-10 years being as consistent as can be.  And how many people can claim that?

dude if you followed his original diet thread on MM you'd see he was strict as fuck, he went from looking like a retarded bouncer to lean as fuck
$