Author Topic: Oh Brother! ShrEdDZZ!  (Read 150259 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Oh Brother! ShrEdDZZ!
« Reply #200 on: July 03, 2012, 05:37:39 AM »
I wonder why Jordan is wearing a lifting belt, to protect his back while carrying the weight of his camera equipment?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #201 on: July 03, 2012, 06:00:38 AM »
Let me guess, the guy in the middle is simply known as "elbows"..

"1"
Oh no no.....you can be sure his nick is preceded by "big" as in Big Elbows, Big Douchebag, Big Fucking Dork.....etc
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #202 on: July 03, 2012, 07:14:31 AM »
We've met several times in the gym (no homo), he wouldn't do a thing....  ;)

I will give him credit, he's built and works out hard. But the attitude and the way he carries himself is just silly. He belongs in Jersey, not out here or in Cali....

Who are you? What's your name? I was nothing but respectful to everyone out in Cali. Its funny no one  ever has a problem in person.

I'll be back in Venice by the end of summer. You're more than welcome to catch a training session with me. Let me know. No billy badass Internet threats over here. I'd rather build bridges and get money

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #203 on: July 03, 2012, 07:24:08 AM »
Why should I approach every douche in Gold's, saying "hey son, you're a total douche, have a good day and fuck off"  ???

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #204 on: July 03, 2012, 07:29:24 AM »
Why should I approach every douche in Gold's, saying "hey son, you're a total douche, have a good day and fuck off"  ???

You wouldn't because you don't actually know that person. Being all smiles and daps with someone you don't like is a different story

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #205 on: July 03, 2012, 07:39:16 AM »
You wouldn't because you don't actually know that person. Being all smiles and daps with someone you don't like is a different story

I'm not saying that someone who looks & acts like a douche is a bad person, but to me it looks plain pathetic.
Change your attitude, starting with that "tough jaw" look, remove that stupid red cap and be honest about your use of gear, thank you.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: July 03, 2012, 07:41:31 AM »
Faggy little guido bitch.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #207 on: July 03, 2012, 09:13:01 AM »
A male guido version of DLB. lol
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: July 03, 2012, 09:23:20 AM »
the same person is behind the freacky calves and crack accounts

its our resident troll
T

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #209 on: July 03, 2012, 04:49:47 PM »
I have a question:

If you weren't sticking a boat load of drugs in your body, how big do you think you would be all natural?  :D :D

Hold on brother, wait a second...

... do you really think all it takes to look like this guy is drugs? I agree, he has IQ of a chimpanzee, but trust me, I know many guys who are on tons of drugs and still look like shit. You read one gh15 post too many dude. If you really want to find out - why not try yourself? Oh yeah I know, you're not willing "to become an addict", as if there was something wrong about being an addict. It's your choice to do whatever you want with your life; but please, when it comes to matters in which you have absolutely no expertise

shut the fuck up.

You're making a fool of yourself instead of helping to bring "brutal owning" upon this guy, which he truly deserves.

Anyway I believe that guy posting here pretending to be guy from photos is a random troll. How come all of you believe it's him? Or maybe it suits you more to think that not only he looks like a moron but has IQ according to his appareance?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #210 on: July 03, 2012, 05:00:52 PM »
Hold on brother, wait a second...

... do you really think all it takes to look like this guy is drugs? I agree, he has IQ of a chimpanzee, but trust me, I know many guys who are on tons of drugs and still look like shit. You read one gh15 post too many dude. If you really want to find out - why not try yourself? Oh yeah I know, you're not willing "to become an addict", as if there was something wrong about being an addict. It's your choice to do whatever you want with your life; but please, when it comes to matters in which you have absolutely no expertise

shut the fuck up.

You're making a fool of yourself instead of helping to bring "brutal owning" upon this guy, which he truly deserves.

Anyway I believe that guy posting here pretending to be guy from photos is a random troll. How come all of you believe it's him? Or maybe it suits you more to think that not only he looks like a moron but has IQ according to his appareance?

haha, Epic Fail.

Of course its more than drugs. Drugs wont make up for shitty genetics. So he probably has good genetics, a lot of drugs, and a good work ethic. So he is big. The question is this: combine good genetics, a good work ethic and an awesome diet, but with NO drugs. How will he look? He would not even look nowhere near close to what he does now. Not even in the same ball park. He would be SIGNIFICANTLY SMALLER. I mean, he would probably still look damn good, but you wouldn't even be able to make a comparison between a drugged up body with an all natural body.

Why not try myself? Because I have no desire to. Its as simple as that.

So, please, shut the fuck up. Thanks  :D :D
X

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: July 03, 2012, 05:04:34 PM »
haha, Epic Fail.

Of course its more than drugs. Drugs wont make up for shitty genetics. So he probably has good genetics, a lot of drugs, and a good work ethic. So he is big. The question is this: combine good genetics, a good work ethic and an awesome diet, but with NO drugs. How will he look? He would not even look nowhere near close to what he does now. Not even in the same ball park. He would be SIGNIFICANTLY SMALLER. I mean, he would probably still look damn good, but the you wouldn't even be able to make a comparison.

Why not try myself? Because I have no desire to. Its as simple as that.

So, please, shut the fuck up. Thanks  :D :D

Yes, work ethic. That's the key word here. He deserves some credit for that.

How would he look? Prolly a lot smaller, but still quite good and I take still better than you. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter, just saying.

Anyway, nobody can look like this guy without drugs, so why would you bash him for taking them? He wants to achieve that kind of look, he's big and lean, it's getbig.com. Just please, focus on red hat and guido appearance, this "ALL ROIDS HAHAHAH STOP TAKING ROIDS LOLOLOL" stuff makes you look like a moron.

From my own observation - people who look like shit without drugs look like shit on them most of the time. Yes they get leaner, yes they get bigger, but still... Shit.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #212 on: July 03, 2012, 05:09:54 PM »
Yes, work ethic. That's the key word here. He deserves some credit for that.

How would he look? Prolly a lot smaller, but still quite good and I take still better than you. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter, just saying.

From my own observation - people who look like shit without drugs look like shit on them most of the time. Yes they get leaner, yes they get bigger, but still... Shit.

Well, one you don't know if he would look better than me if we were both natural. Take away the drugs and that changes A LOT.

Well, no fucking shit you would still look good with a good work ethic and awesome genetics. Did I ever say he wouldnt? Did I ever say, "You would look like utter shit without the drugs,"  Read my post, you idiot. I asked how would he look without the drugs. Its quite obvious I meant he would be NOWHERE near to what he is now. He would be 3/4 of the size if he was all natural. Its cool if he does drugs, not my business, but I just find it funny how he walks around like a badass tough guy. I bet he even tells most people he is natural  ::) ::)
X

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #213 on: July 03, 2012, 05:15:44 PM »
This is not a fake account. It's my only one on here, check my ip.

Message me on Facebook with your SN on here and I will respond to you..I would love to see the faces of ppl typin so much shit

Facebook.com/joeyswoll30

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: July 03, 2012, 05:17:45 PM »
Well, one you don't know if he would look better than me if we were both natural. Take away the drugs and that changes A LOT.

Well, no fucking shit you would still look with a good work ethic and awesome genetics. Did I ever say he wouldnt? Did I ever say, "You would look like utter shit without the drugs,"  Read my post, you idiot. I asked how would he look without the drugs. Its quite obvious I meant he would be NOWHERE near to what he is now. He would be 3/4 of the size if he was all natural. Its cool if he does drugs, not my business, but I just find it funny how he walks around like a badass tough guy. I bet he even tells most people he is natural  ::) ::)

I knew you would attack me instantly for last sentence. It was just a remark, not a direct response to what you wrote.

Still, nobody would be nowhere near where he is now without drugs and many are pretty damn far WITH drugs. Just please and go to powerlifting meet or olympics and tell everyone they would suck without steroids. Everyone (who is taking part in any activity that requires strength or muscle mass and is good at it) does them nowadays, if you're not willing to -well, your choice. It's your choice to work out, it's your choice to start taking drugs. Saying "take away drugs and let's see how good he can be" makes as much sense as non-working out person saying "stop working out, let's see how much muscle remains". Drugs are part of the game, you want it or not. It's just the media that brainwashed you into thinking that working out is OK and drugs are bad. Think for yourself. There is no fucking difference. You do what it takes, if you're bigger then you're bigger.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #215 on: July 03, 2012, 05:23:20 PM »
I knew you would attack me instantly for last sentence. It was just a remark, not a direct response to what you wrote.

Still, nobody would be nowhere near where he is now without drugs and many are pretty damn far WITH drugs. Just please and go to powerlifting meet or olympics and tell everyone they would suck without steroids. Everyone (who is taking part in any activity that requires strength or muscle mass and is good at it) does them nowadays, if you're not willing to -well, your choice. It's your choice to work out, it's your choice to start taking drugs. Saying "take away drugs and let's see how good he can be" makes as much sense as non-working out person saying "stop working out, let's see how much muscle remains". Drugs are part of the game, you want it or not. It's just the media that brainwashed you into thinking that working out is OK and drugs are bad. Think for yourself. There is no fucking difference. You do what it takes, if you're bigger then you're bigger.

Actually, it has nothing to do with steroids being bad or good. As I said,  I can careless what people do. The media has not brainwashed me into anything. I do not disapprove of people doing roids. I dont approve of either. I am neutral.

Its more along the lines that the guy is an Epic douchebag. IF you do steroids and youre a monster, whatever. Most people are responding negatively to him because of his photos. I mean, come on, look at the guy lol. What a clown. You know how it is here. Most people don't care if youre roided up and big. They only care if you're big, AND act and dress like him  :-\ :-\
X

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: July 03, 2012, 05:25:29 PM »
Actually, it has nothing to do with steroids being bad or good. As I said,  I can careless what people do. The media has not brainwashed me into anything. I do not disapprove of people doing roids. I dont approve of either. I am neutral.

Its more along the lines that the guy is an Epic douchebag. IF you do steroids and youre a monster, whatever. Most people are responding negatively to him because of his photos. I mean, come on, look at the guy lol. What a clown. You know how it is here. Most people don't care if youre roided up and big. They only care if you're big, AND act and dress like him  :-\ :-\

That's exactly my point, thank you. It doesn't matter if he is on roids. He would be as much of a douche if he was natural. Just cmon, I know shitton of guys who are just as pathetic as him for same reasons and they never took a step inside the gym.

I am happy we agree, now let's move on to bashing this moron.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: July 03, 2012, 05:29:20 PM »

Message me on Facebook with your SN on here and I will respond to you..I would love to see the faces of ppl typin so much shit

Facebook.com/joeyswoll30

Fake twat.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #218 on: July 03, 2012, 05:30:18 PM »
That's exactly my point, thank you. It doesn't matter if he is on roids. He would be as much of a douche if he was natural. Just cmon, I know shitton of guys who are just as pathetic as him for same reasons and they never took a step inside the gym.

haha, yes, agreed.   :D

He calls himself Joey Swoll, but it appears his name is Joey Sergo. I wonder if he nicknamed himself "Swoll"  :-\ :-\
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #219 on: July 03, 2012, 05:30:50 PM »

Facebook.com/joeyswoll30

It's ok, sunshine Susie, we believe you. Now eat your chicken, rice & veggies, in order to stay anabolic.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #220 on: July 03, 2012, 05:31:16 PM »

Did I fuck your bitch or something? You ppl are sad

It's okay though, I'm bout to sign a deal with Muscular Development forums..and I ain't even pro yet

#TEAMSHREDZ BITCH

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: July 03, 2012, 05:33:24 PM »

It's okay though, I'm bout to sign a deal with Muscular Development forums..and I ain't even pro yet

#TEAMSHREDZ BITCH

wow! the derek anthony is strong within this one  :-\

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #222 on: July 03, 2012, 05:36:37 PM »
Joey "Swoll"....? how old are you there gaylord, 16? Surely you could have been more creative and original...ya poo pushee. ::)
H

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #223 on: July 03, 2012, 05:37:49 PM »
Joey "Swoll"....? how old are you there gaylord, 16? Surely you could have been more creative and original...ya poo pushee. ::)

haha, I know. Who wants their nickname to be "Swoll" Id feel ashamed to be called a nickname at his age.
X

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #224 on: July 03, 2012, 05:43:01 PM »

#TEAMSHREDZ BITCH
Wow...just wow...I am overfukinwhelmed.. ::)
H