Author Topic: I don't want to look like a twink!  (Read 2149 times)

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
I don't want to look like a twink!
« on: June 29, 2012, 12:34:33 AM »
I am 5'4, 165 lbs, and i figure I am around 10 %. Good abs, striations in shoulders, great vascularity. I've got good genetics and getting ripped is easy for me, but I would say I am a hard gainer. My goal is to put on 15-20 lbs of lean muscle, and get down to 6 %. GH is not an option right now since I can't afford it. I'm ready to run my first cycle and was planning on Tren Ace at 75 ms EOD, Mast Prop at 75 mgs EOD, and Test Prop at 300 mgs per week. But now I'm worried that with my genetics I might lose so much fat and look like a twink. This is not what I want, and I am not sure if the low dose tren and prop will add the size that I want. I was thinking of adding EQ at 700 mgs a week. Ive got 100 tabs of anadrol also. Any opinions would be appreciated guys.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Re: I don't want to look like a twink!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 12:44:18 AM »
Usually im all up for tren for w/e you want quality muscles,
but in your case i would suggest you to stick with the test prop and anadrol, try to get some npp it might be a great addition.

And don't worry about the water as long as you don't overeat and drink enough you will be fine.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 02:06:42 AM »
damn notsureifsrs that is good advice but i am just so excited to try tren after all the great things ive read about it that i want to leave that in there. i could add the anadrol and the npp in there, or would i be wasting my time?

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 03:53:49 AM »
Geez you want to try tren your first go around? I think you might want to try something more mild before jumping on Trenbolone. Test E 500mg a week and EQ-600mg a week makes a great 1st timer stack. You could add the drol in as well at 50-100mg for the first few weeks.

There are always ways to reduce water retention and if you want some size I think the Test E/EQ cycle is a good idea and if you want to use the anadrol as well I dont think you will gain to much BF%. Try one cycle to put some mass on see how you respond to the hormones and if you respond well after 12 weeks switch to Test prop 300mg a week/ and 300mg a week of tren acetate and some masteron 300mg a week for 4 weeks.

that woud make a decent 16 week cycle. make sure you stock up on some anchileries. you never know how you will respond to tren you could get prolactin issues best to start low and research what to use with tren. some have good uck using cabergoline with tren and some dont and use a diffrent anchilerie. just stock up on on cycle anchileries. sometimes your nipples can get puffy if you do not use the right on cycle anchieries. your hardest part is going to find good gear.Not sure if you are using UGL or human grade. I would assume UGL.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 10:01:44 AM »
damn notsureifsrs that is good advice but i am just so excited to try tren after all the great things ive read about it that i want to leave that in there. i could add the anadrol and the npp in there, or would i be wasting my time?
You are not planning on getting off right?
i personally wouldn't mess with tren and anadrol together, many guys can't even handle them on their
own, so use them each on their own, learn your body first and see how it's respond.
Either way you wont be wasting your time maybe just your health.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 10:43:54 AM »
thanks bro. naw not getting off. been natural for too long and ready to take my body to a new level. im gonna go with this for 12 weeks and hopefully get to around 7 %. after that ill drop the tren and use the anadrol and some eq or npp. one more question for you notsureifsrs, do you think the masteron will be enough to handle any possible prolactin issues, or would you suggest having something else on hand? i can't find letro that isnt expensive as hell, would nolva be alright? thanks man.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 11:48:45 AM »
thanks bro. naw not getting off. been natural for too long and ready to take my body to a new level. im gonna go with this for 12 weeks and hopefully get to around 7 %. after that ill drop the tren and use the anadrol and some eq or npp. one more question for you notsureifsrs, do you think the masteron will be enough to handle any possible prolactin issues, or would you suggest having something else on hand? i can't find letro that isnt expensive as hell, would nolva be alright? thanks man.
Im not sure how masteron affect prolactin (look up for Caber and Bromo)
but if you are referring to estrogen issues than get some Exemestane, although i think that masteron will be enough.
letro is too harsh in my opinion so i wouldn't get near this stuff unless i really had to.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 12:24:47 PM »
yep i think the masteron will be enough for the test related estrogen. i didnt even know about the prolactin sides from tren until today, but will get some caber or prami for that. thanks for the help bro i really appreciate it.