Author Topic: OutLaw The Taser!  (Read 11783 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
OutLaw The Taser!
« on: June 29, 2012, 06:14:28 AM »

douchebag American cops!  >:(

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: OutLaw The Taser!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 06:19:10 AM »
Its real fucking simple and I keep telling this over and over...

Dont.... resist....

Get arrested, get locked up for a day, if you have done the crime do the time, if you didn't sue the deparment what ever.

Dont.... resist

Dont talk back

Dont argue

And I have been arressted a lot of time by German cops, never fought with them, never made a big deal, never tried to run away, gave my hand got handcuffed walked out told my girlfriend to go home.

Its that simple.

NOW...

If you want to have it different you can, but it's going to hurt.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 06:21:36 AM »

Dont.... resist....

Get arrested, get locked up for a day, if you have done the crime do the time, if you didn't sue the deparment what ever.

Dont.... resist

Dont talk back

Dont argue

And I have been arressted a lot of time by German cops, never fought with them, never made a big deal, never tried to run away, gave my hand got handcuffed walked out told my girlfriend to go home.

Its that simple.

NOW...

Dumbass Helicopter War Monger!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 06:24:29 AM »
Lets continue.

Do any of these "activists" actually know how hard a fucking cops job is?

Just picture yourself in that situtaion:

You stop a car - breaklight gone - you cannot see shit because the back of the car is full with travel stuff bags and all.
Now you have to aproach the car, if the driver is a fellon and you get shot you will die since its out in the fucking Nevada desert.

lucky its "only" a father with his kids.

But he has an attitude when you give him a citation, calls you names, you tell him to calm down wish him a good day and swallow the pride that wants you to shoot the fuckers brain out.
You walk back to your squad car, next the guy gets out, you tell him to get back in the car, next you have the wife exit the vehicle, now the situation is out of control you cannot keep both in your eye.
They don't listen to you.

What do you do next?

Fuck it I taser one of them as well.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 06:25:45 AM »
Dumbass Helicopter War Monger!

hahaha okay wait this is great....she RAN AWAY!!!

Are you fucking stupid? she doesn't deserve to be braindead but for fucks sake - if a cop asks you to stop you stop or you get fucked up its that easy.

These winny lame soft people today cannot deal with consequences anymore - thats the whole problem, show a cop some respect and I guarantee you 9 -10 he will show you respect back.
Make him run after you and you get tazered.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 06:28:44 AM »
G_Thang is the type of guy that would pull his trousers down after a routine traffic stop and beg the cop to "tazer" him.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 06:37:28 AM »
G_Thang is the type of guy that would pull his trousers down after a routine traffic stop and beg the cop to "tazer" him.

You'd do bath salt before me.  Hope this helps.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 07:26:09 AM »
The man on the video knows about as much about proper use of force and the use of Tasers as I do  about electrical engineering. Maybe I should be interviewed on electrical engineering..

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 08:07:57 AM »
The tazer should be used as non lethal force but i situations where you would be left no choice but to shoot. If a guy pulls a gun or knife etc.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 08:17:00 AM »
I dont see the issue with tasers. Somebody explain the problem to me. Most people that get tase deserve it, and its better then getting shot. Those few cops that abuse their power should be fired anyway. Since the tax payers pay the wages.
A

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 08:25:50 AM »
I dont see the issue with tasers. Somebody explain the problem to me. Most people that get tase deserve it, and its better then getting shot. Those few cops that abuse their power should be fired anyway. Since the tax payers pay the wages.

The issue with that whiney americans have to blame "the man" for everything. its not their fault that they live in a basement and blow ugandan sailors for pesos.

i mean yes i drove 100 mph through 3 neighborhoods listening to DMX and fought with the cracker ass cops, but i was tazed becasue im black

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2012, 08:30:28 AM »
Lets continue.

Do any of these "activists" actually know how hard a fucking cops job is?

Just picture yourself in that situtaion:

You stop a car - breaklight gone - you cannot see shit because the back of the car is full with travel stuff bags and all.
Now you have to aproach the car, if the driver is a fellon and you get shot you will die since its out in the fucking Nevada desert.

lucky its "only" a father with his kids.

But he has an attitude when you give him a citation, calls you names, you tell him to calm down wish him a good day and swallow the pride that wants you to shoot the fuckers brain out.
You walk back to your squad car, next the guy gets out, you tell him to get back in the car, next you have the wife exit the vehicle, now the situation is out of control you cannot keep both in your eye.
They don't listen to you.

What do you do next?

Fuck it I taser one of them as well.

Exactly.

The same dipshits who want bigger government are the ones who bitch about the people who have to police those laws and policies.
Y

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2012, 08:42:46 AM »
"how hard it is to be a cop."

;D ;D ;D LOL!!!  Pigs are always pigs. They always behave as pigs. The hardest thing about being a pig is looking in the mirror and knowing you're a pig.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2012, 08:59:25 AM »
a fat pig goes to "COP SCHOOL" for 6 months and all of a sudden one is suppose to respect this piece of shit  ::) ::)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2012, 09:00:28 AM »
I agree with G_Thang

the taser is overused and misused by most cops

increasingly used to gain compliance or, sadly, just to simply inflict pain.

it's regularly involved in killing people who are already subdued, over 700 people have died from being shot with tasers

it's 50.000 volts

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 09:05:13 AM »
My concern is the taser being used as a FIRST resort especially when they are trying to arrest a big guy. Here in the U,K. i am seeing police, and especially policewomen bringing out the taser immediately because they do not want to get into any confrontation. This is concerning as very often the police in the U.K. have quite limited training before being armed with one.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 09:05:53 AM »
hahaha okay wait this is great....she RAN AWAY!!!

Are you fucking stupid? she doesn't deserve to be braindead but for fucks sake - if a cop asks you to stop you stop or you get fucked up its that easy.

These winny lame soft people today cannot deal with consequences anymore - thats the whole problem, show a cop some respect and I guarantee you 9 -10 he will show you respect back.
Make him run after you and you get tazered.

Stark you sound like a good man. Keep up the good work

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 09:07:19 AM »
DON`T TASE ME BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 09:18:01 AM »

Dont.... resist....

Dont.... resist

Dont talk back

Dont argue

Its that simple.

NOW...

^^
Why do you get arrested?  I was in Germany for 2 years and you have to do something pretty serious to be arrested.  I've seen football fans pissing on buses in Stuttgart, public drunkenness during Oktoberfest, a LOT of pushing/shoving etc...  Police just ignored it.  Have things changed since 1994??  I know there are a lot of Zigeuner now...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 09:34:02 AM »
Yes outlaw the taser and shoot them with a real gun instead :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 10:11:10 AM »
a fat pig goes to "COP SCHOOL" for 6 months and all of a sudden one is suppose to respect this piece of shit  ::) ::)

You see that's crap I am talking about, just out of mothers basement and playing the hard man but haven't a fucking clue.

You dont respect the man you respect the gun or rather the authority and most important you respect the what if - consequence.

I don't have much respect for a friggen bridge as well, but I sure know that If I run against it with my head it'll hurt.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2012, 10:13:37 AM »
^^
Why do you get arrested?  I was in Germany for 2 years and you have to do something pretty serious to be arrested.  I've seen football fans pissing on buses in Stuttgart, public drunkenness during Oktoberfest, a LOT of pushing/shoving etc...  Police just ignored it.  Have things changed since 1994??  I know there are a lot of Zigeuner now...

Skinhead biker gang with anything bad attached to it apart from murder, well at least I never killed anybody but apart from that and pimping I've seen or done it with that group.
Naturally if you are a fat beacon on the cops radar they pick you up from time to time.

But don't misunderstand me I was and I am not saying I'm a hard guy, I was just with the wrong people thats all.

I meet a lot of Zigeuners when I got locked up in U haft and prison, they are okay :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2012, 10:20:45 AM »
most people that are anti police are whiny little cu nts that are the first to call them when the shit hits the fan
T

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2012, 10:25:27 AM »
Yes outlaw it or use it only under certain restrictions such as on murdere or rape suspects or if the suspect assaulted the officer. Bullshit using it on someone simply running from a low level crime.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012, 10:29:08 AM »
"how hard it is to be a cop."

;D ;D ;D LOL!!!  Pigs are always pigs. They always behave as pigs. The hardest thing about being a pig is looking in the mirror and knowing you're a pig.

Awesome example of how to post 3 sentences and actually say nothing