Author Topic: Those happy about ObamaCare ruling must also be happy when . . . . ..  (Read 9067 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
QFT!!!

"The sky is falling."
~Chicken Little

Jesus, you were on his nuts at 7 AM EST in this thread and it's now 8 PM EST and you're STILL GOING. Could you get any fucking creepier?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Jesus, you were on his nuts at 7 AM EST in this thread and it's now 8 PM EST and you're STILL GOING. Could you get any fucking creepier?

Oh look the #1 fanboy detaches from the ovary long enough to have a little meltdown.

Glad you are keeping track of my posts on here.  But if I wanted your opinion I will order fries with it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Oh look the #1 fanboy detaches from the ovary long enough to have a little meltdown.

Glad you are keeping track of my posts on here.  But if I wanted your opinion I will order fries with it.

Fuck off you stalking troll.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Fuck off you stalking troll.   

Says the closet homo 24/7 internet living loser.

Too bad you can't cut and paste something meaningful in your pathetic little life huh?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Its very easy - add 30 million new people demanding services to a static number of people performing those services causes prices to skyrocket. 

Simple math and simple economics - something the average obama drone does not grasp. 
You are a fucking idiot.
The most expensive form of healthcare is ER... Its Cheaper for a group to maintain a Pts health than it is to fix it in the ER (which they have to do) because of lack of coverage.

Son you have no idea of what you are talking about. Where the fuck did you even get that logic? You just made it up. Any healthcare professional knows that ER care for uninsured patients costs wayyyyyyyyyyyy more than it does to maintain that pts health with regular visits. You just made that up you fucking peice of shit liar

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Says the closet homo 24/7 internet living loser.

Too bad you can't cut and paste something meaningful in your pathetic little life huh?

STFU - between you and gaybear you don't have 5 worthwhile posts between you.   Jilted obsessed stalkers both angry that you thug messiah is exposed for the con man and communist many of us said he was.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
:).  Why are they absurd?  You leftist tyrants are always trying to control everyones personal lives.

I know.. with the whole "Gay no gay marriage"

And the whole "you cant get an abortion"

Oh wait.. wrong party

Get that weak shit out of here chump... Weak as fuck

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You are a fucking idiot.
The most expensive form of healthcare is ER... Its Cheaper for a group to maintain a Pts health than it is to fix it in the ER (which they have to do) because of lack of coverage.

Son you have no idea of what you are talking about. Where the fuck did you even get that logic? You just made it up. Any healthcare professional knows that ER care for uninsured patients costs wayyyyyyyyyyyy more than it does to maintain that pts health with regular visits. You just made that up you fucking peice of shit liar

Really?  So now obama is going to force people to go for checkups?      

And guess who uses the ER the most and who is not going away, or paying for insurance?  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
STFU - between you and gaybear you don't have 5 worthwhile posts between you.   Jilted obsessed stalkers both angry that you thug messiah is exposed for the con man and communist many of us said he was.  

But we don't have 90,000+ plus posts filled with crybaby whining and lying either.

Are you going to use Obamacare to get yourself some professional help?  All this inner turmoil and conflict that stems from your self loathing and frustration with your own life can't be good.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I know.. with the whole "Gay no gay marriage"

And the whole "you cant get an abortion"

Oh wait.. wrong party

Get that weak shit out of here chump... Weak as fuck

hhhhmmmm - those black republicans in California sure did that no?   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
You are a fucking idiot.

This is like being beaten over the head by Reality.  While it's wielding a baseball bat.  With nails in it.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Really?  So now obama is going to force people to go for checkups?      

And guess who uses the ER the most and who is not going away, or paying for insurance?  

Uninsured use the ER the most. Thas a well known fact. And its the most expensive form of healthcare. You fucking idiot. This is a well known fact, which is why i dont even begin to understand where you got your logic in the above statements.
Force to get check ups,,? What in blue blazers are you fucking talking about. It means if they have ongoing insurance, a small problem doesnt become a big problem you idiot piece of shit. Force to get check ups?  Dude what the fuck is going through your brain?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
logic and 333386 are not best friends

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Uninsured use the ER the most. Thas a well known fact. And its the most expensive form of healthcare. You fucking idiot. This is a well known fact, which is why i dont even begin to understand where you got your logic in the above statements.
Force to get check ups,,? What in blue blazers are you fucking talking about. It means if they have ongoing insurance, a small problem doesnt become a big problem you idiot piece of shit. Force to get check ups?  Dude what the fuck is going through your brain?

How many of the so called "uninsured" are illegal aliens?

Those already qualified for medicade but not signed up?  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Its very easy - add 30 million new people demanding services to a static number of people performing those services causes prices to skyrocket. 

Simple math and simple economics - something the average obama drone does not grasp. 

Right you fuckin stupid know nothing..

Very simple. Its cheaper medicine to treat insured PTs that have regular scheduled Doctor visits than it is to treat someone who has let a small issue become a large issue and must now go to ER...

How the fuck dont you get that.. Go ahead and try and look for a youtube or an article that says something different.. you piece of dog shit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Are you claiming that per visit ratio more illegals and uninsured people are going to the ER than people with health coverage.  Is that what you are claiming?  I really hope so.  Because I am going to shit all down your throat if it is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Emergency Room Treatment for Illegal Aliens in Las Vegas Costs Taxpayers $2 Million per Month

Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 1:18 PM EDT

Las Vegas Unversity Medical Center

A report by the Las Vegas Review-Journal found that illegal aliens receiving dialysis treatment were costing the hospital more than $2 million per month. Nevada taxpayers are forced to pay for a situation that the report says "continues to worsen."

Officials say the lack of enforcing immigration laws is making a bad situation worse as the University Medical Center in Las Vegas looks to face a $70 million budgetary shortfall in 2010. They say attempts to encourage illegal aliens to receive the treatment in their home countries hasn't worked.

"The cost to our taxpayers is astronomical," said Lawrence Weekly, a Clark County commissioner and chairman of the UMC board of hospital trustees. "Many people are justifiably outraged. If this kind of thing goes on, we might have to close our doors. But we're governed by federal law on this issue so some way the federal government has to help us out. We just can't stand by and let people die in the streets. We wouldn't want that on our conscience."

The article says that a spokesman for Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said over the summer that Reid would push for increased funding for hospitals that helped illegal aliens, but the funding hasn't materialized.

For the full report, see the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/january-27-2010/emergency-room-treatment-illegal-aliens-las-vegas-costs-taxpayers-2-million-mon

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

WHAT!!!What the fuck are you talking about "SO CALLED",  bitch you either got insurance or you dont..
Tha Fuck are you talking about?

And dont try to morph the shit to immigration now because you were just blasted on this one.

But either way.. Tha fuck is your weak ass question.,. hurry up and ask it.. i gotta get a Rockstar energy drink... been working since 12 last night. So hurry the fuck up and ask your dumb ass question. And it better be relevant chump

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Emergency Room Treatment for Illegal Aliens in Las Vegas Costs Taxpayers $2 Million per Month
Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 1:18 PM EDT

Las Vegas Unversity Medical Center
A report by the Las Vegas Review-Journal found that illegal aliens receiving dialysis treatment were costing the hospital more than $2 million per month. https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/january-27-2010/emergency-room-treatment-illegal-aliens-las-vegas-costs-taxpayers-2-million-mon

Yes you asshole.. thanks for proving my argument.. Well its not really my argument... its well known...Fix it care is way more expensive than Preventative care. Fix it care is ER.. Prevent care is Doctors office. Fix it is uninsured, Dr's office is insured..

So the more ER care the higher the tax payer bill. You god damn idiot.. thats been well known for years now... Tha fuck have you been doing... Man im out of here.. this is all this chump has?.. Its time for a red bull...*takes a bow....exits stage* this has been another Fact based ass whoopin laid down on 3333..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Are you claiming that per visit ratio more illegals and uninsured people are going to the ER than people with health coverage.  Is that what you are claiming?  I really hope so.  Because I am going to shit all down your throat if it is.

Answer!

Being an HA with the ER, OR and BB under my watch isn't something you are cut and paste your way out of here.  Stop the bullshit running in circles and backpedaling.  Stop the fucking cut and paste lies and say in your own words what your delusional brain is spitting out.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
So now with this long pause... 3333 is scrambling the net looking for something to dispute that... you hear that silence? He is searching the interweb as we speak.. maybe drinking coffee from a mug that reads "i hate facts and numbers"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
WHAT!!!What the fuck are you talking about "SO CALLED",  bitch you either got insurance or you dont..
Tha Fuck are you talking about?

And dont try to morph the shit to immigration now because you were just blasted on this one.

But either way.. Tha fuck is your weak ass question.,. hurry up and ask it.. i gotta get a Rockstar energy drink... been working since 12 last night. So hurry the fuck up and ask your dumb ass question. And it better be relevant chump

Those citizens who don't have insurance and who are legal citizens can be sued, judgment gotten, wage garnishments, etc.   

illegals - not so much.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Answer!

Being an HA with the ER, OR and BB under my watch isn't something you are cut and paste your way out of here.  Stop the bullshit running in circles and backpedaling.  Stop the fucking cut and paste lies and say in your own words what your delusional brain is spitting out.

Can you believe this asshole just proved my point about the ER visit costing more than maintained care... Tha fuck is wrong with this "guy"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Yes you asshole.. thanks for proving my argument.. Well its not really my argument... its well known...Fix it care is way more expensive than Preventative care. Fix it care is ER.. Prevent care is Doctors office. Fix it is uninsured, Dr's office is insured..

So the more ER care the higher the tax payer bill. You god damn idiot.. thats been well known for years now... Tha fuck have you been doing... Man im out of here.. this is all this chump has?.. Its time for a red bull...*takes a bow....exits stage* this has been another Fact based ass whoopin laid down on 3333..

Dude really now.  Do you even think he can comprehend simple logic like this in his fractured brain?  Despite being a "lolawyer" and all, facts and logic don't registered in his world.

Get ready for youtube vids of drunken bob screaming about something completely irrelevant.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Again - are you going to force people to get yearly check ups?  

Yes or no?