Author Topic: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: DIVORCE  (Read 40007 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: DIVORCE
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2012, 06:02:23 PM »

indie-lad

• Getbig IV

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2012, 06:17:52 PM »
What is he doing!

IS HE ELECTROCUTING GRAND OLE OPRY WINDFURY???!?!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2012, 07:59:02 PM »
Where are all the naked pics of katie?  >:(
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2012, 08:03:40 PM »
What is he doing!

IS HE ELECTROCUTING GRAND OLE OPRY WINDFURY???!?!!

he is the 'evil'emperor from star wars who turns anakin into ophra...

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2012, 08:26:48 PM »
Orca Windbag

viking1

• Getbig V

Cashfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2012, 09:32:12 PM »
For a gay fella, he sure has excellent taste in women.  Mimi Rogers=very bangable, Katie Holmes=Uber bangable,  Nicole Kidman= well beyond the ability of science to quantify hot.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2012, 10:19:38 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2012, 12:09:36 AM »
For a gay fella, he sure has excellent taste in women.  Mimi Rogers=very bangable, Katie Holmes=Uber bangable,  Nicole Kidman= well beyond the ability of science to quantify hot.
[/b]
 ???

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2012, 06:10:32 AM »
For a gay fella, he sure has excellent taste in women.  Nicole Kidman= well beyond the ability of science to quantify hot.

Really?

For a gay fella, he sure has excellent taste in women.  Mimi Rogers=very bangable

Really?

For a gay fella, he sure has excellent taste in women.  Katie Holmes=Uber bangable

Really?

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2012, 06:16:21 AM »
My opinion of how hot these chicks look has significantly been lowered to a large fucking degree after looking at these pics.  :(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2012, 06:22:52 AM »
I have never gotten the Nicole Kidman thing. I don't find her attractive, and her acting is horrible. Don't believe me? Just turn the sound off/down on one her movies and watch her. Every thing she does just rings false, or is calculated. *Shudder* 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2012, 07:11:39 AM »
Kidman is very hot.
As a celeb I would go for Kylie Mini-ouge though.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2012, 07:45:57 AM »
Really?

Really?

Really?

"1"

I agree with this gentleman.  These women while beautiful, are just above average (at best).  Ms Kidman in particular was at one time quite stunning but through what appears to be the use of plastic surgery she has ruined her face.  People age and it is a fact that time is less than kind to women and even more so to women in Hollyweird.   In the land of CGI the lines on the face of man that could pass for a multi-lane superhighway are given a pass.  Women with such "character" are usually passed over.

As to the subject of whether or not Cruise is homosexual I would say this to him.  You should not drink from two wells at the same time as in doing so you run the risk of contaminating one or the other and not just with STDs.

None of these women compare to the sheer sensuality of a Sophia Loren or the classic beauty of a Myrna Loy or Grace Kelly.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2012, 07:50:26 AM »
Kidman is very hot.
As a celeb I would go for Kylie Mini-ouge though.

Every once in a while, slap her in the face to correct that annoying smile of her.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2012, 07:56:18 AM »

http://www.nerve.com/ssdb/scenes/cold-mountain

Dunno if it's her real ass in this scene but I love her in Cold Mountain!

I think she had some dodgy surgery cos her top lip is FUCKED now.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2012, 07:56:37 AM »
My opinion of how hot these chicks look has significantly been lowered to a large fucking degree after looking at these pics.  :(

Yes. Women are deceptive bitches.
Trans Milkshake.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2012, 08:53:36 AM »
Really?

Really?

Really?

"1"

Yuck!!

Yuck!!

And....okay. I don't think Holmes is that bad if you want s normal looking girl. She looks horrible in these pics due to all the drugs she takes to maintain a normal life in Hollywood...

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2012, 09:15:31 AM »
Really?

Really?

Really?

"1"
While all these women were stunning in their younger years they clearly have slacked off in the gym as time had progressed, not utilizing the basic compound exercises such as the barbell row and the squat, instead opting for the less strenuous exercises such as shrugs and wrist curls.  And because of that you have the results you see before you.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2012, 10:19:54 AM »
As was said its well known Holmes, like Kidman had a contract.Kidmans was for 10 years, Katie for 5.The rumors came out BEFORE Cruise announced he was "in love" with Holmes that Cruises handlers had drawn up a list of 5 women in order that they wanted to approach to be Cruises beard, from Memory the top candidates were Scarlett Johannsen, Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba, who all turned him down.

None of this is news for people who walk around with their eyes open, Ill just quote a blind gossip column who predicted this 3 months back, the comment was made in April, before the divorce announcement.

"[BlindGossip] They have passed the five-year point, so the marriage is over! They are living separately, their public appearances as a couple are down to once or twice a month (tops), and any time together is as much about keeping the child/ren connected to the whole family as it is to be seen together for the paparazzi.

Here’s the timing for the announcement of the split: He has two big projects this year. She has already agreed to chip in and help promote the first project with red carpet appearances and positive interview mentions. If that occurs (and we believe it will), the official split will be announced during the summer lull. If she takes an additional payout and waits until after the second release, the announcement will be made approximately New Years 2013"

http://blindgossip.com/?p=41993#more-41993

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2012, 10:56:14 AM »
As was said its well known Holmes, like Kidman had a contract.Kidmans was for 10 years, Katie for 5.The rumors came out BEFORE Cruise announced he was "in love" with Holmes that Cruises handlers had drawn up a list of 5 women in order that they wanted to approach to be Cruises beard, from Memory the top candidates were Scarlett Johannsen, Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba, who all turned him down.

None of this is news for people who walk around with their eyes open, Ill just quote a blind gossip column who predicted this 3 months back, the comment was made in April, before the divorce announcement.

"[BlindGossip] They have passed the five-year point, so the marriage is over! They are living separately, their public appearances as a couple are down to once or twice a month (tops), and any time together is as much about keeping the child/ren connected to the whole family as it is to be seen together for the paparazzi.

Here’s the timing for the announcement of the split: He has two big projects this year. She has already agreed to chip in and help promote the first project with red carpet appearances and positive interview mentions. If that occurs (and we believe it will), the official split will be announced during the summer lull. If she takes an additional payout and waits until after the second release, the announcement will be made approximately New Years 2013"

http://blindgossip.com/?p=41993#more-41993

And here I thought BB was fake as shit....shitty lives ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2012, 11:13:24 AM »
I have never gotten the Nicole Kidman thing. I don't find her attractive, and her acting is horrible. Don't believe me? Just turn the sound off/down on one her movies and watch her. Every thing she does just rings false, or is calculated. *Shudder* 
Nicole Kidman was smoking hot as a young Aussie redhead.  Just check out some pics of her when she was really young.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2012, 12:29:50 PM »
I just read how all 3 of his wives were 33 when they divorced. this sounds like free masonry to me. I wonder if scientology is in bed with the illuminati?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2012, 01:04:19 PM »
I'd give Katie the old one-two.