Author Topic: Gyno question  (Read 2389 times)

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Gyno question
« on: November 06, 2005, 07:36:01 AM »
It's been 3 months since the end of my cycle (Dbol, Androgen, Test Prop). I took my Clomid as suggested (100mg first several days, then 50 mg for the next three weeks). I had slight itching and puffiness close to the end of the cycle, but the Clomid took care of it. All was well. Now approx. 3 months after the end of my last cycle (I've done none since), I have puffiness, soreness and knots starting to form. How do I stop what has already started to form? Do I start another Clomid or Nolvadex cycle? If so, how much for how long? And would another cycle just make the existing problem increase? I have a show in April 2006 and wanted to do another 8-week cycle prior to my contest diet. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Gyno question
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 02:34:19 PM »
This seems a bit wierd to me, but maybe some of the others here have experienced this.  Your cycle certainly ended quite a while ago.  I would see no harm in taking a small course of Nolvadex at 10mg per day to see if there is any improvement.  Please follow up with us as this is a good thing to know about.

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 04:03:27 PM »
Thanks for the info. Hopefully, other will read and respond. I will start a 10mg NOVA to see if symptoms subside. What is weird, I remember talking to another bodybuilder at my gym that had something like this flare up. He did not know I was on AAS at the time. He eventually had his cut out. But he did mention his flared up a couple of months later. He had no explanation why. Maybe I am just more prone to gyno. Definitely will watch it and let you all know.

guest123

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 05:43:39 PM »
your pct may not have been enough.  your  test maybe still outweighed by the amout of estrogen you have.  i'd run arimidex and nolva.  or start a cycle again running both.

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2005, 05:50:18 PM »
Thanks! How much Arimidex? I have not used this before. I have Novaldex and I assume 10mg of that along with ?mg of Arimidex? I assume run another 3-4 weeks.

loler

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 04:45:12 AM »
you're supposed to take like 300mg of clomid first day then 50mg afterwards