Author Topic: Driver to face beheading for "drifting" and killing 2  (Read 5049 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Driver to face beheading for "drifting" and killing 2
« on: June 29, 2012, 02:04:41 PM »

A driver who killed two bystanders while performing a stunt has received a death sentence from Saudi Arabian authorities. The driver, known as Mutannish in court records, will be beheaded.

His death has not yet been scheduled. Mutannish had been engaged in the Saudi pastime of drifting, making his car spin and skid at high speeds, when he lost control and plowed into a crowd of men. The practice is also known as hagwalah, and also can include purposely driving in the wrong direction. The video above shows an example of the practice.

Mutannish fled the scene and was later arrested, reported the Saudi newspaper Al Watan.

In a similar case, a driver who killed three while drifting was sentenced to 20 years in prison in 2005. But the thrill-seeking problem is growing, and many in the Saudi kingdom read Tuesday's harsher sentence as a warning to others.

In its formal report, the court of Onaiza, which handed down the sentence, authorities wrote that beheading was a suitable punishment "for his heinous deed and to deter others who tamper with the nation's security."

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Driver to face beheading for "drifting" and killing 2
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 02:09:50 PM »
oh man I could show you some bruuuuutal videos of drifting accidents in saudi they fuck it up ALL the tiome

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 02:15:42 PM »
The A-rabs drift. Who knew?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 02:20:48 PM »

The driver, known as Mutannish in court records, will be beheaded.

Great news

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 02:23:36 PM »
Muffler of peace.  ::)
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 02:23:42 PM »
the arabs really are taking xbox live need4speed too far
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 02:37:42 PM »
Arab pastime of Peace

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 02:46:03 PM »
The A-rabs drift. Who knew?

most of their streets are like straight for miles and miles

One thing I noticed in the video, there was  speed bump he would have been fucked anyways if he would have drifted over that fucking ramp

Idiots

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 02:59:44 PM »
the peeps who got hit are the idiots for standing where they were.  I feel bad for the guy getting beheaded for that would really suck.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 03:02:40 PM »
the peeps who got hit are the idiots for standing where they were.  I feel bad for the guy getting beheaded for that would really suck.

Its real fucking fast ... couldn't hurt ->

GRAPHIC LINK ASSHOLES GRAPHIC LINK ASSHOLES GRAPHIC LINK ASSHOLES GRAPHIC LINK ASSHOLES

http://theync.com/static_html/beheading-by-sword-in-saudi-arabia-_media.html

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2012, 03:07:31 PM »
Its real fucking fast ... couldn't hurt ->

GRAPHIC LINK ASSHOLES GRAPHIC LINK ASSHOLES GRAPHIC LINK ASSHOLES GRAPHIC LINK ASSHOLES

http://theync.com/static_html/beheading-by-sword-in-saudi-arabia-_media.html

I wonder if the head stops thinking immediately, or sort of experiences the roll.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2012, 03:11:02 PM »
  Idiots.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2012, 03:13:13 PM »
I wonder if the head stops thinking immediately, or sort of experiences the roll.

actually thats an interesting thought and somebody a hundret years ago was interested in that too...

http://allkindsofhistory.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/some-experiments-with-severed-heads/

The head fell on the severed surface of the neck and I did not therefore have to take it up in my hands, as all the newspapers have vied with each other in repeating; I was not obliged even to touch it in order to set it upright. Chance served me well for the observation which I wished to make.

“Here, then, is what I was able to note immediately after the decapitation: the eyelids and lips of the guillotined man worked in irregularly rhythmic contractions for about five or six seconds. This phenomenon has been remarked by all those finding themselves in the same conditions as myself for observing what happens after the severing of the neck…

“I waited for several seconds. The spasmodic movements ceased. The face relaxed, the lids half closed on the eyeballs, leaving only the white of the conjunctiva visible, exactly as in the dying whom we have occasion to see every day in the exercise of our profession, or as in those just dead. It was then that I called in a strong, sharp voice: “Languille!” I saw the eyelids slowly lift up, without any spasmodic contractions – I insist on this peculiarity – but with an even movement, quite distinct and normal, such as happens in everyday life, with people awakened or torn from their thoughts.

Head of Henri Languille (before).

“Next Languille’s eyes very definitely fixed themselves on mine and the pupils focused themselves. I was not, then, dealing with the sort of vague dull look without any expression, that can be observed any day in dying people to whom one speaks: I was dealing with undeniably living eyes which were looking at me. “After several seconds, the eyelids closed again, slowly and evenly, and the head took on the same appearance as it had had before I called out.

“It was at that point that I called out again and, once more, without any spasm, slowly, the eyelids lifted and undeniably living eyes fixed themselves on mine with perhaps even more penetration than the first time. The there was a further closing of the eyelids, but now less complete. I attempted the effect of a third call; there was no further movement – and the eyes took on the glazed look which they have in the dead.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2012, 03:18:30 PM »
actually thats an interesting thought and somebody a hundret years ago was interested in that too...

http://allkindsofhistory.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/some-experiments-with-severed-heads/

The head fell on the severed surface of the neck and I did not therefore have to take it up in my hands, as all the newspapers have vied with each other in repeating; I was not obliged even to touch it in order to set it upright. Chance served me well for the observation which I wished to make.

“Here, then, is what I was able to note immediately after the decapitation: the eyelids and lips of the guillotined man worked in irregularly rhythmic contractions for about five or six seconds. This phenomenon has been remarked by all those finding themselves in the same conditions as myself for observing what happens after the severing of the neck…

“I waited for several seconds. The spasmodic movements ceased. The face relaxed, the lids half closed on the eyeballs, leaving only the white of the conjunctiva visible, exactly as in the dying whom we have occasion to see every day in the exercise of our profession, or as in those just dead. It was then that I called in a strong, sharp voice: “Languille!” I saw the eyelids slowly lift up, without any spasmodic contractions – I insist on this peculiarity – but with an even movement, quite distinct and normal, such as happens in everyday life, with people awakened or torn from their thoughts.

“Next Languille’s eyes very definitely fixed themselves on mine and the pupils focused themselves. I was not, then, dealing with the sort of vague dull look without any expression, that can be observed any day in dying people to whom one speaks: I was dealing with undeniably living eyes which were looking at me. “After several seconds, the eyelids closed again, slowly and evenly, and the head took on the same appearance as it had had before I called out.

“It was at that point that I called out again and, once more, without any spasm, slowly, the eyelids lifted and undeniably living eyes fixed themselves on mine with perhaps even more penetration than the first time. The there was a further closing of the eyelids, but now less complete. I attempted the effect of a third call; there was no further movement – and the eyes took on the glazed look which they have in the dead.

How do you find this shit?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 03:25:22 PM »
How do you find this shit?

I am interested in offbeat things.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 03:30:29 PM »
Fast cars, lots of money---more money than skill in many cases, leads to one thing  :P

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 03:43:14 PM »

the more you know
all drugs - TPPIIP

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 11:16:07 PM »
Drifting. What a bunch of clowns.

Some industrious Jap should set up tire centers over there. They must go through a lot of them.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2012, 02:38:28 AM »
They should behead the dumbasses who would stand along the road while knowing a car is coming at them, potentially out of control and swerving at them...  fucking dumb.  They're a darwin award waiting to happen, not the driver--well, maybe him too lol.

Oh, I have to make sure I pray 5 times a day but I can't miss standing in the path of a car that I know is going to be out of control. ::)  Brilliant!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2012, 02:45:03 AM »
am I wrong or are all the drifting videos from saudi boring as hell?  Every video I've seen is from some idiot going full on and drifting left then right and back for a while then it's done... easy, lame, boring and stupid.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2012, 04:24:01 AM »
What a fucking insane and totally fucked up place to live.