Author Topic: Trash-talking lowlifes on the beach  (Read 4946 times)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Trash-talking lowlifes on the beach
« on: June 29, 2012, 05:45:37 PM »
Had a half-day at work today and took my two kids to the beach.

Not far from us where a group of three low-life women and their three offspring. Looked like a mother, her two kids, and their kids.

Every few minutes they'd drop the f-bomb loud enough for others around to hear. Certainly their own kids were hearing it. A perfect example of continuing the lowlife cycle.

Thankfully, my kids were down at the water and they weren't exposed to it. Everyone else on the beach were respectful members of society and their kids.

I wanted to confront them, but based on the look of them, figured it would turn into a brawl of me vs. these three pieces of trash. Or, they'd be on the phone to their baby daddies and I'd be soon fighting some MS13 gang members (doubtful they were at work and were more likely hanging out somewhere else.)

I found a cop paroling the parking lot and explained the situation, wondering if there was any kind of ordinance against foul language in public. But, I think he was just some kind of ticketing cop (not the full deal) and simply recommended I move.

As these dirtbags were finally packing up and heading home to their section 8 apartment that I no doubt help pay for, I finally said something to the lifeguard (who was perched just feet from them). She completely agreed with me and said park police had already been called, but they never showed up. I recommended one of the male members of her squad confront them.

Anyway, how would you getbiggers of handled this situation?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Trash-talking lowlifes on the beach
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 06:52:37 PM »
Throat chop all of them.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 08:04:34 PM »
Vote out obama!!  This is the direction this country is going, rewarding the scum, penalizing the producers.   It disgusts me that our grandfathers died in WWII to give these rats freedom.
you are gay.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 08:08:19 PM »
Find a new spot unless you enjoy confrontation.
T

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 08:08:46 PM »
Vote out obama!!  This is the direction this country is going, rewarding the scum, penalizing the producers.   It disgusts me that our grandfathers died in WWII to give these rats freedom.
x2
H

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 08:15:46 PM »

QFT

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 08:19:30 PM »
frag
time under tension

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 08:40:49 PM »
Protein farts.
That's all I'm saying.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 08:43:19 PM »
were you wearing posing trunks on the beach?  if so they would have been compliant.  a few most musculars will take care of it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 08:49:12 PM »
I still can't believe the power that people give to words - imagine being upset by a word! HA HA!  Religion has a lot to answer for!
V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 08:58:39 PM »
America is going down the shitter, and will become second fiddle to the next super power if we keep letting the stupid people repopulate our country.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2012, 09:02:43 PM »

This is the truth my friends

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2012, 09:31:32 PM »

Not far from us where a group of three low-life women and their three offspring. Looked like a mother, her two kids, and their kids.

Every few minutes they'd drop the f-bomb loud enough for others around to hear. Certainly their own kids were hearing it. A perfect example of continuing the lowlife cycle.

Thankfully, my kids were down at the water and they weren't exposed to it. Everyone else on the beach were respectful members of society and their kids.

I wanted to confront them, but based on the look of them, figured it would turn into a brawl of me vs. these three pieces of trash. Or, they'd be on the phone to their baby daddies and I'd be soon fighting some MS13 gang members (doubtful they were at work and were more likely hanging out somewhere else.)

I found a cop paroling the parking lot and explained the situation, wondering if there was any kind of
ordinance against foul language in public. But, I think he was just some kind of ticketing cop (not the full deal) and simply recommended I move.

As these dirtbags were finally packing up and heading home to their section 8 apartment that I no doubt
help pay for, I finally said something to the lifeguard (who was perched just feet from them). She completely agreed with me and said park police had already been called, but they never showed up. I recommended one of the male members of her squad confront them.

Well, depending on how your state's laws are worded, this falls under "Freedom of Speech", unless they were "disturbing the (public) peace".

2good4u

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2012, 09:37:07 PM »

I found a cop paroling the parking lot and explained the situation, wondering if there was any kind of ordinance against foul language in public. But, I think he was just some kind of ticketing cop (not the full deal) and simply recommended I move.

As these dirtbags were finally packing up and heading home to their section 8 apartment that I no doubt help pay for, I finally said something to the lifeguard (who was perched just feet from them). She completely agreed with me and said park police had already been called, but they never showed up. I recommended one of the male members of her squad confront them.

its a public beach so therefore you have to expect things like this to happen, if it were me i just would have went down to the beach and played with my kids and dont return to the area where they were, to avoid the confrontation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2012, 09:47:32 PM »
explosive protein farts are your only weapon at times like this.

Also, air horns behind their heads from time to time also work.

You should be carrying legally, so any baby daddies that show up can be dealt with easily.

also, go to beaches in rich areas or off-peak times. 

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 10:28:36 PM »
Let me understand this that there were 3 women that were being disrespectful to you and your kids and you failed to confront them out of Fear and possible repercussions... I nominate you daddy of the year  :-\

MP

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 10:44:18 PM »
My kids never had to listen to them. They were down playing in the water.

If my kids overheard the bitches, I would have moved location.

I chose not do directly confront them, as I could see it turning ugly.

Anything I said to them would never make them change their ways. They needed to be confronted by an authority figure for their to be any kind of effect.

I'll be keeping an eye out for these foul-mouthed skanks next time and will probably just call the police directly.

MP

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 10:48:53 PM »
Well, depending on how your state's laws are worded, this falls under "Freedom of Speech", unless they were "disturbing the (public) peace".

I was hoping we had something like this:

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/18761984/massachusetts-town-swears-off-swearing-with-20-fines-for-cursing-in-public

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2012, 05:12:55 AM »

8)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2012, 05:17:21 AM »

Hit on her....take her to a secluded place by the beach....then choke her out.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2012, 05:25:16 AM »

Haha, nazis weren't exactly comin' to suppress your "freedom" if I remember correctly   ;D ;D

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2012, 05:39:06 AM »

How ironic.  Like it's not their own fault. I agree that our forefathers should not have died for the filt we see today, but that's Obama's fault?  Maybe you're being sarcastic.   8)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2012, 05:53:11 AM »

Haha, nazis weren't exactly comin' to suppress your "freedom" if I remember correctly   ;D ;D

No, but the japs were, remember that thing at Pearl Harbor?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2012, 05:55:37 AM »
No, but the japs were, remember that thing at Pearl Harbor?

ups, i forgot the crazy japs.

Sorry, honest mistake. You hammered them so bad, it's hard to remember they even exist  :D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2012, 05:56:12 AM »
I still can't believe the power that people give to words - imagine being upset by a word! HA HA!  Religion has a lot to answer for!

You say that, but it's the type of person that acts like that, not just the word. It's like a person with face piercings, or tattoos all over their face or whatever, it just shows lack of respect and a general disinterest in trying to be productive members of society. I don't think it has anything to do with religion, just being a decent human.