Author Topic: contest prep cycle questions  (Read 2101 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
contest prep cycle questions
« on: June 29, 2012, 05:48:23 PM »
10 shows not a newbie....3rd show with "help"  won an overall and my class in the OPEN  NPC 4 times...blah, blah  anyways...I had an 8 week period inbetween shows and here is what I am currently doing for this show

36 years old
training 15 years

Weight 197 as of this morn
5'9"
Bodyfat is sub 8% i rebounded CLEAN

weeks 1-8
Prop 50mg EOD
Tren ACE 50mg EOD
Mast 50mg EOD
Arimidex EOD WHOLE WAY

clen 60mcg daily 2weeks ON/ OFF
weeks 1-6
drol 50 day
weeks 4-8 winni 100mg a day

run Liv 52, NAC, Gluthathione, Milk thistle, Hawthorn, C0-q10, Fish oil, digestive enzymes year round, get regular bloodwork every 6 months.

My main question is this, I have never used DROL pre-contest...but the way i feel and LOOK more than anything leads me to believe I want to keep it in a bit..not holding much water at all, or would you guys drop it when the winni comes in (which is mon)?

;D

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Re: contest prep cycle questions
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 12:20:22 AM »
Why so low dose of clen, and winny srsly?

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 01:42:18 AM »
Why so low dose of clen, and winny srsly?

Why run BIG doses when you're lean already?  Waste of $ and time...diet and cardio are perfect, 100mg of winni daily is not a low dose...thats 700mg a week thats HIGH imo.....now the clen, i never use a lot, i let my diet and cardio get me lean....

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 04:56:28 AM »

Why run BIG doses when you're lean already?  Waste of $ and time...diet and cardio are perfect, 100mg of winni daily is not a low dose...thats 700mg a week thats HIGH imo.....now the clen, i never use a lot, i let my diet and cardio get me lean....
Actually i was only refferibg to the clen with my dosage question and i get it
About the winny well i just cant see its use..
Also good luck!

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 05:30:25 AM »
Actually i was only refferibg to the clen with my dosage question and i get it
About the winny well i just cant see its use..
Also good luck!

yolu know I was thinking the same thing, after seeing that how FULL i look and that i am not holding water (like sooo many people say you will with DROL)  I think am gonna run it all the way through, maybe back the dose down to 25 mg a day pre-workout and just put the winni at 50mg a day instead, i believe the main reason I am not holding water is my sodium is MEGA low, like under 1500 mg a day.  Winnin has some "drying out" properties i think i should put a little in...my thought process and what has WORKED for me, is small doses of a 3-4 compounds...not this mega dosing bullcrap guys preach.....i think guys just rely on AAS too much and not on there diet.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 08:15:47 AM »
Drol and winny are used for contest prep all the time.

I think what you have laid out is fine and just see how it goes. Drol won't make you hold water if you eat right and watch your sodium.

People bash winny all the time, yet every single top level competitor i have met uses it for contest prep.

Good luck!

8)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 01:59:58 PM »

I think what you have laid out is fine and just see how it goes. Drol won't make you hold water if you eat right and watch your sodium.

People bash winny all the time, yet every single top level competitor i have met uses it for contest prep.

Good luck!

Thanks man... I am gonna leave it leave it in and just watch the sodium   ;)

8)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 02:39:46 PM »
why not use halo instead of drol?
?

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 07:49:48 PM »
why not use halo instead of drol?

Used Halo the last show for the last 2 weeks thats why i switched to MAST for this show, I dont like hepatoxic stuff like that a long time my liver needs a break   ;)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 10:53:53 AM »

Good luck!

8)

mr 15 has a lot to answer for, winny is one of the best hardeners you can get along with tren and mast, gets bashed to fuck on the boards but its tried and proven