Author Topic: American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI (Original edit)  (Read 4591 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
WTF, the cop comes to the guys peacefully demonstrating and tells them they will be removed but does nothing when the protesters are pelted with all kinds of objects. Time to cleanse the West of these scumbags and traitors, starting with the whore pussy politicians.

However, that being said, those guys were morons going there in the first place.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI (Original edit)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 12:42:26 AM »
I think they needed to recruit a Christian suicide bomber willing to take out that whole mob of filthy sand guy trash.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 12:50:35 AM »
Pigs Head of peace!
V

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 03:50:55 AM »
I'm sure it's just a slight misunderstanding.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 04:18:47 AM »
Scum.

Fischputza

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 04:22:43 AM »
just shoot that muslim filth and everything will turn out fine.............

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 04:24:20 AM »

wTF ! That's seriously fuked... looks like fukin' Egypt or something  :o

Americans should hire "foreign consults" to wipe that shit off if they can't do it themselves 'for moral reasons'.
I don't wish what is seen in video to fukin' anyone, disgusting behavior  

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 07:28:09 AM »
The poor innocent "Christians" are a bunch of pro-Israel activists who went there to provoke trouble so they could use it as propaganda for their cause.

http://theunitedwest.org/activism-alert/proclamation/

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 07:32:41 AM »
The poor innocent "Christians" are a bunch of pro-Israel activists who went there to provoke trouble so they could use it as propaganda for their cause.

http://theunitedwest.org/activism-alert/proclamation/

Hardly the point.

Their actions should not have provoked the reaction it did.

The fact is they should not have had a situation to exploit. The fact they exploited it is not an issue. The fact there is something to exploit IS the issue.

Blame lays squarely with the mob there.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 07:48:27 AM »
Hardly the point.

Their actions should not have provoked the reaction it did.

The fact is they should not have had a situation to exploit. The fact they exploited it is not an issue. The fact there is something to exploit IS the issue.

Blame lays squarely with the mob there.

No doubt you've signed the proclamation and sent in your donation!
maybe you can explain what the "United West" mean by this:

"WHEREAS, we reject the embracing of “multiculturalism” into our society as it has proven to be the underlining erosion of civilized cultures in European capitals. The founding fathers decreed that the objectives of the newborn independent United States were: “life liberty and the pursuit of happiness” as a nation of immigrants who came to our golden shores in succeeding waves and became the “melting pot” of America – the land of the free and the home of the brave;"

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 08:14:10 AM »

"WHEREAS, we reject the embracing of “multiculturalism” into our society as it has proven to be the underlining erosion of civilized cultures in European capitals. The founding fathers decreed that the objectives of the newborn independent United States were: “life liberty and the pursuit of happiness” as a nation of immigrants who came to our golden shores in succeeding waves and became the “melting pot” of America – the land of the free and the home of the brave;"

So what? They have a different set of opinions, well done on spotting that...  ::) This does not give a bunch of thugs the right to assault them for expressing those opinions?

I do not share their views, but I respect their right to have them and to speak freely on them.

Land of the free & all that.

As for me signing & and sending a donation. I presume then that you have your ticket booked to Egypt now that the Brotherhood are running the place.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 08:16:48 AM »
WTF, the cop comes to the guys peacefully demonstrating and tells them they will be removed but does nothing when the protesters are pelted with all kinds of objects. Time to cleanse the West of these scumbags and traitors, starting with the whore pussy politicians.

However, that being said, those guys were morons going there in the first place.

you have let into your united states the biggest scourge you could have. thjey are here in canada too in droves, they take over neighbourhoods and walk around like its their country and YOU are visiting. I also assume mohammed wasnt too big on freedom of speech.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 11:27:40 AM »

You're a fool, no offense.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2012, 03:19:34 PM »
So what? They have a different set of opinions, well done on spotting that...  ::) This does not give a bunch of thugs the right to assault them for expressing those opinions?

I do not share their views, but I respect their right to have them and to speak freely on them.

Land of the free & all that.

As for me signing & and sending a donation. I presume then that you have your ticket booked to Egypt now that the Brotherhood are running the place.
This.
Just because you dont like what someone has to say, doesnt give you the right to stone them.
Who cares if they were "pro-Israel activists", they have every right to say, scream, and jeer whatever the fuck they want. Just as Muslim's do everyday to other cultures and religions here, and around the globe.

Muslims need to stop getting so fucking butthurt and attacking people over any little thing that offends them.
Bunch of bitches.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2012, 06:52:22 PM »
This.
Just because you dont like what someone has to say, doesnt give you the right to stone them.
Who cares if they were "pro-Israel activists", they have every right to say, scream, and jeer whatever the fuck they want. Just as Muslim's do everyday to other cultures and religions here, and around the globe.

Muslims need to stop getting so fucking butthurt and attacking people over any little thing that offends them.
Bunch of bitches.
There was a good chance that I would have made it to the Arab festival in Dearborn where this was happening, but I bailed on a few friends last minute  ;D Why this group would go to a FOOD FESTIVAL to annoy peeps is beyond me. This is like an anti-greek group showing up to a fucking greek FESTIVAL of all places to protest greek culture. Don't walk into fire and complain you got burned, simple as that.

If you understand this is a heavily anti-Islamic group of nutty people who think Shariah law poses a threat to western values, then maybe you'd understand the reaction of these people. Do I condone stoning them? No. But why are you being a fucking nuisance to people who are just going about trying to have a little fun? I'd be beyond pissed too. Where is people's goddamn common sense?
follow the arrows

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2012, 06:55:11 PM »
There was a good chance that I would have made it to the Arab festival in Dearborn where this was happening, but I bailed on a few friends last minute  ;D Why this group would go to a FOOD FESTIVAL to annoy peeps is beyond me. This is like an anti-greek group showing up to a fucking greek FESTIVAL of all places to protest greek culture. Don't walk into fire and complain you got burned, simple as that.

If you understand this is a heavily anti-Islamic group of nutty people who think Shariah law poses a threat to western values, then maybe you'd understand the reaction of these people. Do I condone stoning them? No. But why are you being a fucking nuisance to people who are just going about trying to have a little fun? I'd be beyond pissed too. Where is people's goddamn common sense?
Doesnt exist. I dont condone the actions of the activist group, BUT, they have every right to do that shit, as "wrong" as it may seem. Its part of their constitutionally protected free speech.
Both sides are in the wrong here, but the Muslims had no right to throw stones at them just because they didnt like what was being said.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 07:10:51 PM »
Doesnt exist. I dont condone the actions of the activist group, BUT, they have every right to do that shit, as "wrong" as it may seem. Its part of their constitutionally protected free speech.
Both sides are in the wrong here, but the Muslims had no right to throw stones at them just because they didnt like what was being said.
Hard to disagree with that, though I wouldn't go around taking advantages of my constitutional rights everywhere I go  ;D Reminds me of the scene in Die Hard 3 where he walks around with his constitutionally approved 'I hate n iggers' sign  :D
follow the arrows

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2012, 08:46:07 PM »
I don't understand why someone was on the receiving end of people throwing things at them without retaliating with a baseball bat.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2012, 09:25:09 PM »
There was a good chance that I would have made it to the Arab festival in Dearborn where this was happening, but I bailed on a few friends last minute  ;D Why this group would go to a FOOD FESTIVAL to annoy peeps is beyond me. This is like an anti-greek group showing up to a fucking greek FESTIVAL of all places to protest greek culture. Don't walk into fire and complain you got burned, simple as that.

It's pretty simple.

People demonstrate events all the time. Religious people demonstrate at gay/lesbian events. Is that 'walking on fire' too?

People demonstrate abortion clinics - is that 'walking on fire'? Of course not. The 'fire' are a bunch of Muslim fanatics aka the mainstream Muslim  population who think that infidels aka 'everybody else' are subhuman.

The fire is the issue here. Making excuses for these scum is a slippery slope.

There's all sorts of demonstrations/protests all the time. The white supremacists have them, it is their right.

The MUSLIMS are the problem here. End of story. Always are, always have been, always will be.

The more they get away with this shit, the more they will commit these offences.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2012, 04:06:23 AM »
I don't understand why someone was on the receiving end of people throwing things at them without retaliating with a baseball bat.
Concerned about retaliatory suicide bombers, perhaps? ???

Or perhaps suicide claymores... Jihadi's strapped with explosives with chunks of stone strapped to them.... that way they could blow you up and stone you to death at the same time!  :o

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2012, 08:24:27 AM »
Concerned about retaliatory suicide bombers, perhaps? ???

Or perhaps suicide claymores... Jihadi's strapped with explosives with chunks of stone strapped to them.... that way they could blow you up and stone you to death at the same time!  :o
      nah! it just proves how our law abiding, civilized, politically correct society.has rendered us a bunch of sissy's afraid of offending or insulting some ethnic group, race, homosexuals. its time to wake up and not care so much. like israeel. they wouldnt even let those people through custums, and they dont give 2 kosher shits what anyone would say about it!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2012, 09:33:04 AM »
Letting these muslims in our country will be the downfall of this nation. I'm serious, they should all be rounded up, and done away with.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2012, 12:13:26 PM »
Letting these muslims in our country will be the downfall of this nation. I'm serious, they should all be rounded up,and done away with.
  downfall is more likely taking the u.s.d off the gold standard, the federal reserve, karmically, vietnam, japan,  but war was what made the us so rich.. I guess everything is cyclical., But to think how long the romans ruled is humbling to a short 50 years?? I guess its like sports as the game evolves you realize the players of the past might not have been as good as we thought.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2012, 01:57:00 PM »
Christians deserved it.