Author Topic: Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has a new supplement line  (Read 15116 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: The best ABS of the US!
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2012, 09:57:39 AM »
Sorry, I am technically MUSCLETECH's best abs.. This is a worldwide company, making me the greatest in the world and US. Hope this helps.

BRUTAL PICTURE TAKEN IN MY PARENT'S BATHROOM

MTV needs to bow down and pay the king millions for false advertising.

haha too bad the rest of your body is shit!
b

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2012, 10:32:53 AM »
:D

Doug Brolus is a genuine lunatic.

He'd call me every second day when I was working at MuscleMag, trying to pimp out his shitty ab-course nonsense. Guy totally believes he's some champion.

Eventually I told him, Doug, no one cares about your shitty courses and you. Now fuck off. He continued to call, but would always ask for anyone other than myself.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has a new supplement line
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2012, 10:33:49 AM »
homo

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2012, 02:12:23 PM »
Doug Brolus is a genuine lunatic.

He'd call me every second day when I was working at MuscleMag, trying to pimp out his shitty ab-course nonsense. Guy totally believes he's some champion.

Eventually I told him, Doug, no one cares about your shitty courses and you. Now fuck off. He continued to call, but would always ask for anyone other than myself.

Maybe he had a crush on you, Rob :)

I don't doubt that he was batshit insane, though.  Anyone with his body would have to be pretty fucked in the head.  Apart from the abs, he's no different than that retarded older guy that competes on the local circuit every so often -- or that squeaky-voiced kid who claims he'll be the first natural pro.  Jason Genova? 

I take that back.  As crazy as Genova is, I reckon he would look better onstage than the fellow I have in mind.  That dude always shows up fat and has NO muscle whatsoever.  Goodrum would beat him in a contest. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2012, 09:13:13 AM »
Maybe he had a crush on you, Rob :)

I don't doubt that he was batshit insane, though.  Anyone with his body would have to be pretty fucked in the head.  Apart from the abs, he's no different than that retarded older guy that competes on the local circuit every so often -- or that squeaky-voiced kid who claims he'll be the first natural pro.  Jason Genova? 

I take that back.  As crazy as Genova is, I reckon he would look better onstage than the fellow I have in mind.  That dude always shows up fat and has NO muscle whatsoever.  Goodrum would beat him in a contest. 
BROLUS HAWKED THOSE ABS WITH NO OTHER BUILD AROUND IT ,IT LOOKED SO GOOFY ESP WITH THE CREEPY FACE AS WELL...

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2012, 10:39:25 PM »
haha too bad the rest of your body is shit!

Bash him all you want hide-a-bed boy... he DESTROYS your leathery over-abused physique from EVERY ANGLE.

Solid physique Matt, keep up the good work!!!!
®