Author Topic: Supplement Advice Needed  (Read 3613 times)

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
Supplement Advice Needed
« on: November 06, 2005, 11:16:19 AM »
 I purchased some halodrol-50 and i'm going to use this in my contest prep for next season. I was wondering can i stack the halo with otc winni,equidren and some masterbolan? It's a 10 week cycyle. I'm going to frontload with some superdrol,ease into some phera plex or methyl 1-p,go into the masterbolan, equidren, halo and then winni.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
Re: Supplement Advice Needed
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 11:46:26 AM »
The stuff you typed aget OTC that is the stuff from legalsteriods.com right?
grundle has no sack,

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 12:13:12 PM »
Yup. I know you guys think that it's garbage but i'm telling you that stuff helped me win shows. I'm not a new jack at this, it was'nt a placebo effect .

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 09:21:21 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, about the names and what they are supposed to turn into once you digest them.. I'd run the masterbolon and winny together..
grundle has no sack,

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 12:30:12 PM »
Thats normally what i do.  I run eq, mast and then winni. My question is with the addition of the halo would that be too toxic? If it is i'll just cycle orastan-e and then some halo. Thanx for the reply.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 07:48:15 PM »
are these supp's any good ,i have seen them and of course the drug alike name's make you go  ::),it's seem's like very tedious cycling of pill's and cost,i understand some people would rather go this route than full on drug usage,of course the gain's are slower and possibly not evident compared to full cycle's of anabolics.I saw post on supp winny guy said it worked.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 08:34:37 PM »
Don't waste your money.
w

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 11:54:49 AM »
Okay ..the d-bol , test suspension and gh is garbage. The winni,equidren and masterbolan  got me shredded, no joke. A couple guys that i know also tried my cycle and came in the best shape they've ever been in. Placed first and second in shows. Only thing i can say is try it for yourself and see what happens.

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2005, 02:45:23 PM »
I will say this - generally speaking, most of these new OTC "designer" pro-steroids are exactly that, steroids.  The only reason they are being sold is that the pharmaceutical companies of the 50's and 60's didn't decide to mass produce them. The reason being, the whole risk to reward ratio was very high. Do the work? Yes, but I think at this point in time we're truly at a place where these "pro-hormones" being snuck into the industry until the govern. finds them, are a lot worse for someone then a legit tried and true oral AAS...