Author Topic: Gym fights- Have you seen or been in one?  (Read 8018 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Gym fights- Have you seen or been in one?
« on: July 01, 2012, 02:58:59 AM »
A few years ago I was training in a very big west london gym. The owner was a former national competitor. The gym was massive with all kinds of equipment, but also had a rank smell about it.

The clientele was from all walks of life- among them you had some rather big guys, sporting the usual steroid look. They would congregate in the free weights area, make a bit of a racket and train hard (or so they thought, ha!)

One day around lunch hour, when the gym was nearly empty, I was warming up on the bike, when I see one of them (a short bald guy, wide as a wardrobe) walk briskly towards the exit. A few seconds later another big guy (equally wide but much taller and with a full head of hair, looked very much like the guy in bullhead) runs after him.

I had my headphones on and my back turned on them, but a few seconds later I hear some VERY loud yellling. I turn around and the tall guy is face to face (or rather face to bald cranium) with the short guy and shouting his head off: "WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT? HUH? HUH?" or something like that. The short guy is shiteing it, tries not to show it but his body language is betraying him.

I'm thinking there's no way I'm getting in the middle of this- the tall guy is getting more and more worked up, his eyes are bulging out and his face is beetroot red and then

BAM

smacks the short guy square in the mug. Shortie collapses to the ground, not flying backwards like you see in movies, just falls to the floor like a sack of potatoes.

I'm a bit petrified at this, I climb off the bike and take off my headphones and the tall guy looks at me with an expression saying "you want some of this you cunt"

A few seconds pass and I'm thinking I'd better say something when in comes a tiny ginger girl, runs towards the tall guy screeching "TERRY NO NO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TERRY!", grabs him from the arms and starts pushing him towards the exit.

I walk over to the short guy, luckily there wasn't any blood or anything like that, he was sound asleep though. I sat with him for a bit until the ginger girl came in and we woke him up. He didn't remember what just took place :)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: Gym fights- Have you seen or been in one?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 03:26:31 AM »
Ok...so in addition to being stupid you're a bald midget. Well done sir.  :-\

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 04:15:39 AM »
Nothing really of note but a few altercations in my gym in last 2-3 years.

Not involving me though.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 04:50:25 AM »
No.

But there are a lot of Poles who think they own the place here in London.
I don't know if its just there culture or what but most of them seem to do the whole tough-guy glare thing and think they have some right to use every machine whenever they want. They're also loud and several walk around with their 'Muay Thai' shorts, many juiced as well and who think they're a big deal.

Also a lot of college students who try to steal from the lockers and the bicycles outside.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 05:09:12 AM »
In the bar I work there is a Polish/E.European night 1x month.

I have noticed this culture with some, but not all Poles. They are also screwed in the head that many will respect you if they are bigger than them but if you are smaller no.

In the bar they are either very reserved and laid back and friendly or just steaming drunk.

Does not appear to be a middle ground.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 05:11:26 AM »
there are alot of roided up idiots in my gym and alot of eastern europeans that stink and never wash

the only guys that look like they want to start shit are the midgets

same things in bars short guys have a massive chip on their shoulders
T

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 05:31:04 AM »
there are alot of roided up idiots in my gym and alot of eastern europeans that stink and never wash

the only guys that look like they want to start shit are the midgets

same things in bars short guys have a massive chip on their shoulders

what hellhole have you ended up in?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 05:34:03 AM »
what hellhole have you ended up in?

its cheap and hardcore
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 06:06:09 AM »
Pretty sure Scott Abel has been tossed from a few gyms for his poor attitude.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 06:18:54 AM »
Seen a couple of gym fights in my day...........at one gym some idiots were flinging 2 + 1/2, and 5 pound plates at each other.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2012, 06:27:25 AM »
Not a gym fight story, but a little note about crazy Poles.

We had a quite few Polish immigrants working back in the production area where I work and one of them got into a heated dispute with the plant manager over a Worker's Compensation claim which was being denied. Next day the fucker showed up with a gun at work looking to kill the manager, who, luckily enough, had the day off. He did fire off a couple shots grazing one employee and led the manager's brother, who also works there, at gun point around the plant looking for his brother. The office staff jumped him and held him until the police arrived.

The guy got out of jail a couple of years back and hit the news again when he was charged with spousal abuse and had his parole revoked.

Almost forgot about this one.

When I was younger my Polish friend's brother, who was 18 at the time, shot and killed a hunter in a dispute over who shot a goose.

KURWA

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2012, 06:27:41 AM »
No.

But there are a lot of Poles who think they own the place here in London.
I don't know if its just there culture or what but most of them seem to do the whole tough-guy glare thing and think they have some right to use every machine whenever they want. They're also loud and several walk around with their 'Muay Thai' shorts, many juiced as well and who think they're a big deal.

Also a lot of college students who try to steal from the lockers and the bicycles outside.
know what you mean. They are a bit better than russians but only a bit ::) Remember 2 years ago i was pumpin this Blond in Hamburg and her cousin who lived next door was married to a dumb pollack..a Vodka drunk who thought because he was in a german Jail was hard as fuck..oh and he had a few tattoos but i have also a lot so straight away he eye  balled me and i stared him out. Never came to anything but i am sure if i was more often together with them it would have been aggro. he thought he was the dogs bollocks. worst thing they did was let the East scum into W Europe.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2012, 06:33:07 AM »
Not a gym fight story, but a little note about crazy Poles.

We had a quite few Polish immigrants working back in the production area where I work and one of them got into a heated dispute with the plant manager over a Worker's Compensation claim which was being denied. Next day the fucker showed up with a gun at work looking to kill the manager, who, luckily enough, had the day off. He did fire off a couple shots grazing one employee and led the manager's brother, who also works there, at gun point around the plant looking for his brother. The office staff jumped him and held him until the police arrived.

The guy got out of jail a couple of years back and hit the news again when he was charged with spousal abuse and had his parole revoked.

Almost forgot about this one.

When I was younger my Polish friend's brother, who was 18 at the time, shot and killed a hunter in a dispute over who shot a goose.

KURWA
polish scum. and they think they are the no1 football hooligans of the world. shit on my shoes.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2012, 06:39:18 AM »
Pretty sure Scott Abel has been tossed from a few gyms for his poor attitude.

Elaborate!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2012, 06:39:59 AM »
Seen a couple of gym fights in my day...........at one gym some idiots were flinging 2 + 1/2, and 5 pound plates at each other.

are you sure it wasnt crossfit
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2012, 06:41:09 AM »
are you sure it wasnt crossfit
yeah crossfit fags

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2012, 06:43:57 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2012, 06:57:26 AM »
so i'm not alone in my thoughts/observations concerning these hard-ass poles

what would be interesting is to see what would happen if a few of these hard guys ended up in compton ;D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2012, 07:01:07 AM »
Maybe it is a different class of Pole who goes to America as oppossed to Ireland.

Here they stay among themselves, work long hours and settle with families.

Are they all poles or are we using Poles as a generic name for all E. Europeans?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2012, 07:04:00 AM »
another thing i remember was when i did after my Army time secuirity for the British Army. we had at times German civilian workers come in and on one occasion we had a little Russian dick come in. This little boy who was maybe 18 so he never knew the Military cold war, had a Russian Dress Uniform hat on Display on his back dash in his car. Not only that but he was a cocky little shit. We then fucked him around searched him and his car, slapped his face and sent him on his way.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2012, 08:00:38 AM »
Last time in self defense my training partner was a pole - hilarious. Everything was totally serious, every time the instructors had shown an exercise he had this short tough moment where he was like elaborating with himself on how to pull this off as professionally as possible.
On top of that he didn't really follow the exercises and went in hard and I always had to hit his throat with the wooden knife.

Good guy overall but the toughness was a sight to behold.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2012, 08:10:04 AM »
My buddy, in elementary school, his grandparents were pollocks. When we played Marco polo, and he was playing, we'd yell "Martins a pollock" instead of polo. Only interaction I had with them.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2012, 08:28:01 AM »
Last time in self defense my training partner was a pole - hilarious. Everything was totally serious, every time the instructors had shown an exercise he had this short tough moment where he was like elaborating with himself on how to pull this off as professionally as possible.
On top of that he didn't really follow the exercises and went in hard and I always had to hit his throat with the wooden knife.

Good guy overall but the toughness was a sight to behold.
You have to understand that poles,Russkis and the like are...just now getting used to our way of thinking and methods. They are DRILLED to be Dicks

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2012, 08:31:02 AM »
Wooden knife? What kind of self defense course was this exactly bruce, one against getting raped? ;D

I forgot my other stuff and so I just jumped into another class that was at the same time - when I grasped that it was a bunch of people with wooden dildos it already was too late.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2012, 08:31:38 AM »
Nope, never even seen an argument. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!