Author Topic: Do all Mormons believe this stuff?  (Read 11141 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Do all Mormons believe this stuff?
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2012, 12:55:35 PM »
So you have no proof only arrogance. Good job. I already knew as much :)

May God guide you and open your eyes.

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Whoever has pride in his heart equal to the weight of a mustard seed shall not enter Paradise.” Someone asked, “A person likes to wear beautiful clothes and fine shoes.” He replied, “Allah is beautiful and likes beauty. Pride means rejecting the truth and looking down on other people.” [Sahih Muslim]

Before Muhammad (pbuh) passed away he gave away what little he had. And he said, the poor will be the ones who enter heaven first.

If Muhammad (pbuh) was a false prophet he would have abused his power and harvested wealth yet he did not. He suffered to spread the message of monotheism as did his companions.

You have pride in your heart and I sincerely hope you can let go of it.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2012, 01:00:50 PM »
Bro this is common sense, there is no need to argue this point bro. You can not be a Christian and believe the Koran to be divine, only a fool would believe other wise.

If it was common sense or even a simple fact then you could post some proof, but there is none, because its only a certain interpretation of the Bible (Trinity) which began 300+ years after Jesus died that conflicts with Islam's teachings of Jesus.

Otherwise, strictly going off the Bible there's no teachings within it that prevent followers from believing in Muhammad's prophethood, on the contrary, there is actually a lot of evidence that the Quran is a continuance of revelation from the same God which sent Jesus.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2012, 01:25:26 PM »
If it was common sense or even a simple fact then you could post some proof, but there is none, because its only a certain interpretation of the Bible (Trinity) which began 300+ years after Jesus died that conflicts with Islam's teachings of Jesus.

Otherwise, strictly going off the Bible there's no teachings within it that prevent followers from believing in Muhammad's prophethood, on the contrary, there is actually a lot of evidence that the Quran is a continuance of revelation from the same God which sent Jesus.

Bro What I am talking about has nothing to do with the Trinity. Let's pretend you are right the Bible does not say Jesus and God are one, OK fine, but it still talks about salvation through Jesus and it still talks about the Resurrection.

A term "Christian" that we accept as someone who has accepted Jesus as saviour can not co exist with the Koran. One view is wrong, simple as that. OK let's just say Christian are wrong and Islam is right, still does not change the fact that You can not be a Christian and accept the Koran, they are conflicting views and that is what I am arguing about. There is no point in arguing what religion is right or wrong, you both know we will be going in circles for 100 years, but my position remains whether right or wrong, this is the faith I chose and it requires me to say Muhammad is a false prophet and the Koran is a made up text, why must I explain this, don't you get it.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2012, 01:45:26 PM »
Bro What I am talking about has nothing to do with the Trinity. Let's pretend you are right the Bible does not say Jesus and God are one, OK fine, but it still talks about salvation through Jesus and it still talks about the Resurrection

Even that is debatable due to the conflicting and contradictory versions of the resurrection within the NT.  The various contradictions and corruptions are the reason why God sent another revelation through prophet Muhammad, as predicted in the Bible as well.

A term "Christian" that we accept as someone who has accepted Jesus as saviour

Where did you get this definition from? Who defined it?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2012, 01:55:01 PM »
I'm sorry Onetimehard.  :'(
Have a lovely evening.
w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2012, 02:23:11 PM »

Even that is debatable due to the conflicting and contradictory versions of the resurrection within the NT.  The various contradictions and corruptions are the reason why God sent another revelation through prophet Muhammad, as predicted in the Bible as well.

Where did you get this definition from? Who defined it?
Bro seriously you are missing the point, really?

OK bigbob listen carefully cause I promise you that you will agree with me, but I just can not explain it properly so bare with me.....

Who cares what the term is?, I call it Christianity, if you think that means something else then find I won't call it Christianinity I will call it XYZ, don't get caught up with terminology nonsense cause you are missing the point here completely.  The point here is that whoever believes Jesus died on the cross for our sins (I will call these people that fall into this category XYZ instead of Christians so you don't go on a rant about what a dumb word meanw  ;))... can not believe the Koran is of divine origin, they just can't. It is common sense, one has to be wrong.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2012, 02:24:34 PM »
I'm sorry Onetimehard.  :'(
Have a lovely evening.
This post seems like you are mocking me, lol, but I know that you are not, Your a good person 24k you too have a nice evening.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2012, 02:38:57 PM »

And you thought I had no sense of humor ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2012, 02:42:36 PM »

And you thought I had no sense of humor ;)
Man I swear, you are bi-polar ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2012, 02:44:50 PM »
Don't get me started on the bipolar comment and what you believe about Jesus and God :)

We could start with Jesus being at the right hand of God but being God at the same time.  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2012, 03:06:52 PM »
Don't get me started on the bipolar comment and what you believe about Jesus and God :)

We could start with Jesus being at the right hand of God but being God at the same time.  ::)
Or we can start at at Muhammad's wild imagination  ;)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2012, 03:09:31 PM »
So do you have any proofs or will you run around like an angry muffin shouting prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is a false prophet while not providing any evidence while lying you provided "1000s" of evidences.

As I've already said your thread about 'wild asses' is so tact. Still didn't answer me about the 'wild asses' that became Christian and whether they are still wild asses and how you see these wild asses.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2012, 03:17:34 PM »
So do you have any proofs or will you run around like an angry muffin shouting prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is a false prophet while not providing any evidence while lying you provided "1000s" of evidences.

As I've already said your thread about 'wild asses' is so tact. Still didn't answer me about the 'wild asses' that became Christian and whether they are still wild asses and how you see these wild asses.
Bro why must I repeat myself ten  thousand times if it yields the same results, only an imbecile would do such a thing, the evidence you show is pure garbage it is not evidence, I thought that before, and I will think that till the day I die, and same with you about what I have presented so go to you washroom mirror and start talking into it and explain your Horse shit cause no one else will listen anymore  ;D,... way to much time wasted on here for nothing

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2012, 03:18:00 PM »
:) No proof only emotion :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2012, 03:28:58 PM »
:) No proof only emotion :)

same with you all emotions,  no proof, so what?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2012, 03:42:56 PM »
So are we going to go on endlessly :)

Just when you said God can become anything, you did not want to answer my question

Can God become a tree that I can chop up and set on fire. Yet you went out of your way and said God can even become Satan which quite frankly is odd.

You believe that Jesus is God, and Jesus was tempted by the devil. So could God be tempted by the devil? It makes so little sense just as Jesus being seated at the right hand of GOd.

Now I am asking you for proof how Muhammad (pbuh) is a false prophet. You are avoiding answering this.

I am jesting/joking but the above are serious questions that you are dodging :) You are the one that brought this upon yourself. If you claim something bring proof.

I brought my proof why Paul is a fraud and a false prophet and the reasoning behind it, you have not brought the proof against Muhammad (pbuh).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2012, 03:51:01 PM »
blah blah blah, you are going on endlessly too, lol, that is all I read from your poost bro, I will not waste time reading your post  ;D but I will always post back to show how foolish you are acting, lol, I have not read your last 10 post just the first sentence what a waste of time you are causing yourself.

I mean fake evidence with no logic, circular reasoning and teaching from a false prophet, lol.  :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2012, 04:52:28 PM »
Bro seriously you are missing the point, really?

OK bigbob listen carefully cause I promise you that you will agree with me, but I just can not explain it properly so bare with me.....

Who cares what the term is?, I call it Christianity, if you think that means something else then find I won't call it Christianinity I will call it XYZ, don't get caught up with terminology nonsense cause you are missing the point here completely.  The point here is that whoever believes Jesus died on the cross for our sins (I will call these people that fall into this category XYZ instead of Christians so you don't go on a rant about what a dumb word meanw  ;))... can not believe the Koran is of divine origin, they just can't. It is common sense, one has to be wrong.

Maybe your point is of a different question than mine, my point was simply that one can follow the Bible while not ruling out that Muhammad was the last prophet.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2012, 05:45:43 PM »
Not to be a party pooper or anything, ...but has anyone taken a look at the thread topic?

This thread is supposed to be about MORONISM  :o

If someone clicks on this thread they're expecting to see discussion about spirit babies & magic underwear.  >:(

w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2012, 11:02:39 PM »
Maybe your point is of a different question than mine, my point was simply that one can follow the Bible while not ruling out that Muhammad was the last prophet.
The Old Testament maybe but certainly not the New Testament. I do not know what you where going on about but my point was very simple; as mature adults we have to accept what everyone believes as what they chose as their faith. Like it or not you can not force someone to believe in something they do not want to.

So as a Christian who believes salvation comes from Jesus I am forced to come to the conclusion that Muhammad is a false prophet and the Koran is a made up text. Nothing you say can change what I believe so point being you can not get insulted when I tell you what I believe. That is my point.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2012, 11:25:56 PM »
The Old Testament maybe but certainly not the New Testament. I do not know what you where going on about but my point was very simple; as mature adults we have to accept what everyone believes as what they chose as their faith. Like it or not you can not force someone to believe in something they do not want to.

So as a Christian who believes salvation comes from Jesus I am forced to come to the conclusion that Muhammad is a false prophet and the Koran is a made up text. Nothing you say can change what I believe so point being you can not get insulted when I tell you what I believe. That is my point.

No, ...as a Christian you are forced to ACCEPT that.... Believing something & accepting something are two different things. Belief comes from exercising the intellect, ...something Christianity does not really espouse. Christianity says 'accept it' even though it makes no logical sense and is full of contradictions.

...sort of like Mormonism. There, ...I said the M word. No hypocrisy here.  :D
w

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2012, 07:08:22 AM »
Nothing more entertaining than watching adults from different religions, arguing over which personal belief in a god is true. Like watching 2 adults seriously fighting over who is stronger, Capt. Marvel or Superman. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2012, 07:24:59 AM »
Warning: Thread has devolved into fundamentalist drivel.

G

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2012, 11:09:39 AM »
Warning: Thread has devolved into fundamentalist drivel.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ONCE AHMED IS IN THE MIX?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2012, 02:37:14 PM »
^LOL what a douche. I posted a picture of he-man. Saying nothing. You posted right after with your koooraaan bashing :) What did Islam have to do with this thread until YOU talked about it  ::) My emotional little angry muffin.