Author Topic: Neil Strauss (The Pick Up Artist) and other dating gurus - all liars?  (Read 19082 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Neil Strauss (The Pick Up Artist) and other dating gurus - all liars?
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2012, 03:19:04 AM »
A guy I know is a 'pick up artist'.
He's at Uni and goes out with nerds to get free drinks as he teaches them his methods and helps them get girls  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2012, 03:31:37 AM »
lol yes easy money for constantly telling these nerds women dont care about looks :D

and then they get compliments when they collected a few phone numbers, "see its not that difficult bro?"

;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2012, 05:18:45 AM »
Modern day Pick Up Artists are artists at picking money up out of the pockets (people willing paying money)
of naive, insecure men...Selling the idea of having beautiful women who Want to be with them...

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2012, 06:11:22 AM »

If a group of Getbiggers met up in real life and went out on the town together they'd look like this.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2012, 06:16:29 AM »

If a group of Getbiggers met up in real life and went out on the town together they'd look like this.

Holy shit, it looks as if the circus just rode into town...

"1"

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2012, 07:42:22 AM »

Spot on

Except they all would be sporting invisible lat syndrom as well

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2012, 07:53:24 AM »
 Quietly take your hand and shove it down your pants and get your hand all muskified, now take that hand and get it close to the ladies so they can pickup on your man scent. Then just let 1000`s of years of evolution go to work, it will activate the womans lizard brain and she is pre-programmed to breed.

Pay me later.
time under tension

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2012, 08:06:49 AM »
Women were so much more receptive to me "being myself" when I was a 6-5, 225 lb blonde 25 year old than they are now that I'm bald, 50 and clocking in around three bills...

Anabol

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2012, 10:40:46 AM »
&feature=related

Just look vids. He is pretty attractive. Yes he looks like shit, but he CAN attract ppl.
This works even for him, why it shouldn't work for you ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2012, 10:43:02 AM »
Stark, you have over 20000 posts in a "bodybuildingl" forum..your gay

gulp.   i must be so gay i'm straight again.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2012, 10:47:59 AM »
gulp.   i must be so gay i'm straight again.

;D

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2012, 12:42:25 PM »
Listen to this Guy's voice. I can detect when guys are gay with high accuracy. I've always been good at this, and when I see this guy move, notice his mannerisms and his high pitched feminine gay accent...My Gaydar is just ringing like crazy.

My guess is that this is all a hoax. It is a money making scheme. I read Neil Strauss' book front to back and in the book, it sounds like it was written by a virgin. Supposed to have been written by a guy who has had sex with tons of women, none of the details that he gives about sex even make any sense. It is easy to tell that most of it was fabricated.

Picking up women isn't hard. You just have to have some personality, look decent and go after skanky women. The guys who look like warthogs who claim to be able to pick up women left and right are certainly lying. They can pick up women but they just know who the easiest women are by looking at them.

These "Pickup Artists" play upon a basic human weakness, I'm not talking about the weakness of women to be susceptible to their come ons, I'm talking about the weakness of the gullible Sons of Bitches who buy their books and think that it is all true.

Humans have an innate interest in "secret methods" be it in fighting, stock market, economics, education, fitness or picking up women. The truth? There are no "secret methods". Picking up women is something that takes practice, like anything else in the world. The idea that there are some secret psychological things that guys can do to make women, without fail, sleep with them is just Bullshit...Not only is it B.S. but it is also incredibly insulting to female intelligence and common sense.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2012, 01:33:42 PM »
LOLOOLOLOL...at the desperate fucks in this thread, they have to "learn' how to talk to women . just start talking...hello. either she likes you or she don't....you sure as fuck aren't going to trick a girl into being attracted to you  8)

NZMM....dude, i thought you were better than that

but i should really leave you mere mortals be..... :D

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2012, 01:36:38 PM »
I'm with Groink on this one. Imagine the "girls" who fall for this fake behaviour.  :-X

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2012, 01:58:50 PM »
haha epic groink not reading the thread

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2012, 02:14:29 PM »
There is one thing that ALL WOMEN fall for and that's a man with money.

Most women could care less if their partner is physically attractive or if they have "game", what they care about is the guy's bank account.

The more money he has, the more money he can give her, which translates into her buying and doing all the things she always dreamt of doing.

She wants new shoes.... check.

She wants new clothes.... check.

She wants to go away on lavish vacations.... check.

She wants to eat out at places that only the elite go to..... check.

She wants plastic surgery..... check.

She wants a huge wedding with all the fairy tale details.... check.

She wants to a mansion to live in.... check.

She wants a live-in nanny to take care of the kids.... check.

She wants to hire a "trainer" that visits her at the house to work in the private exercise studio (which eventually turns into her fucking the trainer).... check.

She wants to later divorce the husband and walk away with half (if she was smart enough to hustle him out of a pre-nump)... check.

All of this is can be hers so as long as she finds a man that has placed money and ambition ahead of love.  

How do I know these things?  As a gay man that has many AMAZING looking female friends, who are as plastic as the water bottle you drink out of, I've managed to gather over the years that women of today are far beyond the stupid notion of falling in love with a man (regardless of where he comes from) and making it against all the odds.  That nonsense only works in the movies, whereby all happy endings are followed by an awesome soundtrack to bring those emotions home.

Forget working out to attract females.

Forget learning to have "game".

Forget trying to dress nice.

If you want to truly have women wrapped around your cock, get a great career in finance, make well over a million each year and you will have countless amounts of women flocking over to you, because you are just so damn special.

"1"

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2012, 02:25:43 PM »
There is an actual psychological method to initiate and engage positive communication w/ women that many men lack. In order to break the generalized "fear of rejection", these PUAs attempt to sell their mathematical tactics on how to transfer a women's rational thought of thinking the man approaching her is a "typical dirtbag" into-->> "There might be more to this conversation and "let me see what this guy is all about?"  Many of the so-called alpha males can call this horse shit and believe that they naturally display all the goods to land the chick.  There is no denying that there exists naturally skilled talkers.... But like trained methods utilized by a detective, psychologist, CIA etc. --There are certain cues of spoken language(specific word choices spoken at the correct moment) and physical expression that statistically places a man at better odds of not being discriminated and screened off by these women at a bar,gym, park, etc. We cannot control attraction, but a true pick-up artist who has mastered "the game" is capable of allowing most women to see his best qualities and have them decide for themselves "whether or not they are attracted".  The biggest problem is that most men fail to break the ice and do not know how to engage.    I believe several of their "trial and error" methods have a lot of scientific backing.  Learn to think on a women's wavelength and then you shall realize that you "are the catch" at all times.  If they don't want what u have to offer, then the fuck w them and move on ....  I recognize that this board will troll my response but knowledge is power and I refuse to deny it.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2012, 02:29:16 PM »
Does the lack of paragraphs turn on women as well?  ::)

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2012, 02:30:09 PM »
Their methods will enhance an already good-looking dood's chance of landing even a more diverse selection of women.  Further, a wealthy man can learn way's of finding a woman who is not trying to dig into his pockets. The "game" is not about trickery but rather about a man's understanding of a woman's perspective.  Allow her to trust your intentions and you may find a more genuine individual

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2012, 02:30:51 PM »
I did not realize I was submitting an essay in APA format buddy  ;D

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2012, 02:32:57 PM »
Not all women care about wealth. Anyone who says this must hang out only with shallow trashy women.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2012, 02:39:24 PM »
I agree Dklent...  Unfortunately, too many men have been burned..but they too have failed to recognize that their marginalized assumption of their own capabilities is what's hindering them.... rich men usually try to bait women w/ their money.. they will receive the same outcome....   establish your other valuable assets and have them attracted to this... this is where acknowledging and exploiting your traits comes in.. then allowing whom you're interested see it for themselves..if they become attracted to this asset-- then they will acknowledge its worth.. that does not bare a price tag

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2012, 02:39:36 PM »
Not all women care about wealth. Anyone who says this must hang out only with shallow trashy women.

All women care about wealth, if you know women that have told you otherwise, you have just spent time with a great liar.

"1"

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2012, 02:40:13 PM »
This hunk is laying down the law!  :o

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2012, 02:41:16 PM »
Money.. unfortunately--gets linked in with security & stability, ...   Give them another sense of empowerment that u possess