Author Topic: Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses,  (Read 980 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Source: Mother Jones

Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show
And these documents challenge Romney's claim that he left Bain Capital in early 1999.
The documents—one of which was signed by Romney—also call into question the account of Romney's exit from Bain that the company and the Romney campaign have provided.

............But documents filed by Bain and Stericycle with the Securities and Exchange Commission—and obtained by Mother Jones—list Romney as an active participant in the investment. And this deal helped Stericycle, a company with a poor safety record, grow, while yielding tens of millions of dollars in profits for Romney and his partners. The documents—one of which was signed by Romney—also contradict the official account of Romney's exit from Bain.

........................ .........

The document also states that Romney may be deemed to share voting and dispositive power with respect to 2,116,588 shares of common stock in Stericycle in his capacity as sole shareholder of the Bain entities that invested in the company.

Another SEC document http://www.motherjones.com/documents/392936-stericycle-s4-1999 filed November 30, 1999, by Stericycle also names Romney as an individual who holds "voting and dispositive power" with respect to the stock owned by Bain. If Romney had fully retired from the private equity firm he founded, why would he be the only Bain executive named as the person in control of this large amount of Stericycle stock?

Read more: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/romney-bain-abortion-stericycle-sec

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Of course, it's pretty normal for him to be involved with ongoing deals up to a year later.

To lie about them tho, to disown the terrible things that happened (outsourcing and fetus disposal) is pretty disgusting.

but if you sent american jobs overseas and helped profit from pulverizing the bodies of unborn children, you'd lie about it too.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
There is a simple explanation

Romney invested in Stericycle when he was Pro Choice

once the investment started making money it trumped his obvious political move to become ProLife

Money > than fake political position

Romney is going to need that money after he dies

The dude is going to have to run his own planet and that takes money

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Source: Mother Jones

Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show
And these documents challenge Romney's claim that he left Bain Capital in early 1999.
The documents—one of which was signed by Romney—also call into question the account of Romney's exit from Bain that the company and the Romney campaign have provided.

............But documents filed by Bain and Stericycle with the Securities and Exchange Commission—and obtained by Mother Jones—list Romney as an active participant in the investment. And this deal helped Stericycle, a company with a poor safety record, grow, while yielding tens of millions of dollars in profits for Romney and his partners. The documents—one of which was signed by Romney—also contradict the official account of Romney's exit from Bain.

........................ .........

The document also states that Romney may be deemed to share voting and dispositive power with respect to 2,116,588 shares of common stock in Stericycle in his capacity as sole shareholder of the Bain entities that invested in the company.

Another SEC document http://www.motherjones.com/documents/392936-stericycle-s4-1999 filed November 30, 1999, by Stericycle also names Romney as an individual who holds "voting and dispositive power" with respect to the stock owned by Bain. If Romney had fully retired from the private equity firm he founded, why would he be the only Bain executive named as the person in control of this large amount of Stericycle stock?

Read more: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/romney-bain-abortion-stericycle-sec

Holy Shit, that's pretty bad.  Even Santorum would have been better at this point.  How do you explain this shit away
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Holy Shit, that's pretty bad.  Even Santorum would have been better at this point.  How do you explain this shit away

i hope he just owns up to it.  "Look, I got paid". 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i hope he just owns up to it.  "Look, I got paid". 

if his track record stays the same, he'll just lie

240 is Back

• Getbig V
if his track record stays the same, he'll just lie

tough to lie here.  dead babies, his signature.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

you know the right,the rush man will tell them what to do  :D :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45755883/vp/48053335#48053335

not good from the man with the forked tongue

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Does that mean he is pro-choice?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Does that mean he is pro-choice?

he was pro-choice as governor.   changed it later when he wanted to run as a republican.  He could be running for pres as a dem just as easily.  He was a hero to the anti-gunners back in the day when he signed an assault weapons ban.

this is why dems have nothing to worry about in 2012.  Even if obama loses, they still get a dem in office.  you repubs let romney buy the eleciton when 30% of you supported him.  All this unexplainable support for lying clods like Trump or Cain - WTF were you thinking?  Rick Perry was 90 IQ when he spoke - he gave a #$$#* speech DRUNK lol. 

yuor low standards = two dems in this race.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I have said all along that the only difference in the outcome of this election is whether you get a black Obama or a white Obama.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
he was pro-choice as governor.   changed it later when he wanted to run as a republican.  He could be running for pres as a dem just as easily.  He was a hero to the anti-gunners back in the day when he signed an assault weapons ban.

this is why dems have nothing to worry about in 2012.  Even if obama loses, they still get a dem in office.  you repubs let romney buy the eleciton when 30% of you supported him.  All this unexplainable support for lying clods like Trump or Cain - WTF were you thinking?  Rick Perry was 90 IQ when he spoke - he gave a #$$#* speech DRUNK lol. 

yuor low standards = two dems in this race.

I've never seen any quotes where he suddenly "came to jesus" and did a 180 on  the abortion issue

Has he ever explained this publicly?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I've never seen any quotes where he suddenly "came to jesus" and did a 180 on  the abortion issue

Has he ever explained this publicly?

It's not necessary.

Republicans would vote for an actual abortion doctor at this point.  Anybody but obama.

They just don't care. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
It's not necessary.

Republicans would vote for an actual abortion doctor at this point.  Anybody but obama.

They just don't care. 

pretty much, lol

James

It's not necessary.

They just don't care. 

Didn't you say you were voting for Romney too?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Didn't you say you were voting for Romney too?

yep.  i'd rather it be a better repub choice.

James

yep.  i'd rather it be a better repub choice.

Same here, but no matter how much you and I would rather it be someone else, its Romney that is going up against Obama, and yet you continue day after day tearing Romney down on here and considering that you are voting for him it just makes no since,  but carry on...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Same here, but no matter how much you and I would rather it be someone else, its Romney that is going up against Obama, and yet you continue day after day tearing Romney down on here and considering that you are voting for him it just makes no since,  but carry on...

well, i can say "romney sucks donkey balls, but for the tax and healthcare aspects, I'm choosing to vote against obama"

and it'll hold WAY more credibility with unsure voters than a far-right drone saying "I'd rather vote for son-of-sam than obama, and romney is perfect!"

People say "wow, that 240 is a dicknugget who hates romney, but for his vote romney is a better outcome."