Author Topic: HGH - How well does it work?  (Read 9318 times)

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
HGH - How well does it work?
« on: July 02, 2012, 11:45:15 AM »
I believe C.D. is talking about real pharma grade stuff in order to feel the effects right away.  Of course there is no magic as he puts it but I'm sure it certainly helps.  Also sounds like he is advocated using low dosages. 

Be curious to see what you guys think of his ideas. 

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: HGH - How well does it work?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 06:48:37 PM »
Well put.

A lot of it depends on how much you are taking.

When i was using Pharma GH i could feel the drowsiness and CTS in about a week.

It did take about 3 months for me to see a lot of the fat burning and cosmetic effects though.

8)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 07:31:51 PM »
I've been on HGH since November at 5IU every day taken before bed.

What I have noticed is:  improved sleep
                                 feeling of well being
                                 definite overall enhanced skin tone
                                 improved joint and muscle recovery

Have not noticed:  fat loss
                          increased muscle mass
                          any undesired side effects such as CTS or bone growth

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 08:20:00 PM »
so the bible is wrong? sure seems that way now

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 09:33:58 PM »
It sounded right to me because my one buddy gets a script from his doc and buys his HGH at the local pharmacy (Walgreens I think) and he claims to feel it right away as well.  He also claims low doses like 1-2 iu's a day does it just like Clint D. said in the video.  According to my friend it helps with recovery and no more tendonitis.  That last part interested me allot.  After years of full contact martial arts my joints hurt bad sometimes.

I have also read that HGH works synergistic with AAS.  However, if it acts like a turbo to your AAS wouldn't it also speed up side effects?  But I thought I read on here someplace that it reduces side effects and helps with things like bad cholesterol levels, blood pressure, etc.  Is that true?  A bit confused on that part.  ???

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 05:06:43 AM »
But I thought I read on here someplace that it reduces side effects and helps with things like bad cholesterol levels, blood pressure, etc.  Is that true?  A bit confused on that part.  ???

It was all a bunch of nonsense posted by guys who were trying to push GH.

I think it's quite evident now what was going on during that time period.

There is no way on Earth that GH reduces the sides of AAS and allows you to "add more test" as people used to claim. It was all a bunch of shenanigans.

I've been on 10iu of GH for a long time now and it has not done any of the magic people claim. My anxiety is still through the roof from all the EQ and my BP is way above normal.

8)

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 09:43:02 AM »
So it sounds like everyone agrees that:

A.  It can enhance AAS to a point but nothing overly magical.
B.  It does not get rid of side effects from AAS but rather can contribute to higher blood pressure and potential diabetic problems.  Cholesterol still uncertain  ???
C.  Small dosages for anti-aging may be of use for general and overall health but not much else.
D.  HGH is expensive.

Sound about right?  Sorry just trying to gather real experience from real users.  No shenanigans here  8)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 09:48:28 AM »
I make a killing selling the stuff.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 11:41:32 AM »
I make a killing selling the stuff.

Ha  ;D

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2012, 07:49:46 PM »
Guys...try it before you blow it off..

If you can't afford it..then don't knock it.

Most can't afford the amount necessary or have never had TRUE Gh to understand it's effects.

It works...you can run novos and thanks @10 to 15 and have a trim waist In 30 days if you are around 15 bf.

Yes you will get CTS, hand and foot swelling..but skin does shrink and fat does burn.

Warhorse

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2012, 08:07:36 PM »
Guys...try it before you blow it off..

If you can't afford it..then don't knock it.

Most can't afford the amount necessary or have never had TRUE Gh to understand it's effects.

It works...you can run novos and thanks @10 to 15 and have a trim waist In 30 days if you are around 15 bf.

Yes you will get CTS, hand and foot swelling..but skin does shrink and fat does burn.

Warhorse

Thanks for the chemistry lesson mr universe.

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2012, 08:15:11 PM »

Thanks for the chemistry lesson mr universe.

Not chemistry...experience.. Real experience.

This is what separate some of us from the nay Sayers.

Warhorse

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2012, 08:20:00 PM »
Not chemistry...experience.. Real experience.

This is what separate some of us from the nay Sayers.

Warhorse

So what makes you fill you body with all this shit tho??  Are you trying to be a pro? Dont you have a family and a real life?  20 yrs is a long time to cook your insides :-\

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2012, 08:26:13 PM »
Dude,,,you don't get it...really don't get it....WE ARE DRUG USERS.

We use drugs to GET BIG...

Why are you on his board if you don't get this FACT.

Stop trying to get your head around something that escapes you.

STAY natty...and quiet.

Warhorse

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2012, 08:30:29 PM »
Dude,,,you don't get it...really don't get it....WE ARE DRUG USERS.

We use drugs to GET BIG...

Why are you on his board if you don't get this FACT.

Stop trying to get your head around something that escapes you.

STAY natty...and quiet.

Warhorse

I like the honesty, and the comma's after Dude,,,  Are you gh15? ;D
Im here for entertainment...dont be so easy. LOL.  But you need to chang your name >:(

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2012, 08:43:54 PM »
We are not here for entertainment...WE are here to get big and compete.

The name Warhorse on many top boards is synonymous with someone who KNOWS bodybuilding and his shit when it come to gear, training and helping others.

Warhorse

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2012, 08:58:51 PM »
We are not here for entertainment...WE are here to get big and compete.

The name Warhorse on many top boards is synonymous with someone who KNOWS bodybuilding and his shit when it come to gear, training and helping others.

Warhorse

Well, believe me your a novice to me in natural building a base, patience, diet, etc.   I took my time and built a drug users base without drugs. You been gearing for 20 yrs you say?   You jumped into drugs too early and now your tied to the flucuations of your physique on a daily and monthly basis.
I earned my name the hard way. 8)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2012, 09:00:22 PM »
The gear is the gravy. Not the main course.

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2012, 09:11:57 PM »
Wrong...all wrong...

Every guy who is on gear and training will tell you gear is the main course.

GH and insulin are the gravy...it's the only way to move into the upper ranks of the sport.

Why...we recover faster, we store more nitrogen in our muscles for power, we have increased hemocrit or blood cell count for oxygenation and we increase in muscle mass.

Can't do this natty, or through a special training routine or using a protien shake.

Yes...a solid workout routine is important...so is time on the iron..but you get to a point where you hit the wall...gear takes you one step...GH another...insulin the final step in the evolutionary process.

Warhorse

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 07:57:12 AM »
Nice to see the crew back trying to keep it real. ;D

8)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2012, 02:28:37 PM »
Wrong...all wrong...

Every guy who is on gear and training will tell you gear is the main course.

GH and insulin are the gravy...it's the only way to move into the upper ranks of the sport.

Why...we recover faster, we store more nitrogen in our muscles for power, we have increased hemocrit or blood cell count for oxygenation and we increase in muscle mass.

Can't do this natty, or through a special training routine or using a protien shake.

Yes...a solid workout routine is important...so is time on the iron..but you get to a point where you hit the wall...gear takes you one step...GH another...insulin the final step in the evolutionary process.

Warhorse

Cant do what natty ???   Not everyone reading this wants to go ifbb dude...lol      For me natty training was part one and low gear use while cutting is the final step.   Thats why i said its the gravy to the real work!!! Training for maximun genetics!   Screw the gh and insulin...its not on my radar.....

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2012, 12:12:16 AM »
Cant do what natty ???   Not everyone reading this wants to go ifbb dude...lol      For me natty training was part one and low gear use while cutting is the final step.   Thats why i said its the gravy to the real work!!! Training for maximun genetics!   Screw the gh and insulin...its not on my radar.....

War-Horse -- You are attempting to ride the higher moral ground "natural" bangwagon, and feeding this dogma to others off of a pedestal. Then why are you even bothering with low gear usage?  ???

Either you use or you don't. If you do use, you go far as you can to accomplish your goals. Not all of us are trying to attain IFBB pro cards. It's a passion that we aspire towards - win - lose - or draw.

Each to their own!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2012, 06:50:00 AM »
War-Horse -- You are attempting to ride the higher moral ground "natural" bangwagon, and feeding this dogma to others off of a pedestal. Then why are you even bothering with low gear usage?  ???

Either you use or you don't. If you do use, you go far as you can to accomplish your goals. Not all of us are trying to attain IFBB pro cards. It's a passion that we aspire towards - win - lose - or draw.

Each to their own!

Sorry if ti was taken that way.  No, im responding to the mini-me saying that you need to use all gear, gh, insulin, igf, thyroids etc to get your goals.    Im saying some of us arent interested in going that far.  Im sure some are tho....perhaps you younger guys...i dunno.

And No, I have no morals... ;D

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2012, 11:38:44 AM »
I've been on HGH since November at 5IU every day taken before bed.

What I have noticed is:  improved sleep
                                 feeling of well being
                                 definite overall enhanced skin tone
                                 improved joint and muscle recovery

Have not noticed:  fat loss
                          increased muscle mass
                          any undesired side effects such as CTS or bone growth

So has it helped recovery at all?  I am specifically wondering if it will help tendonitis.  My lifting partner said it helps him.  But I was hoping to get more input than just one person.  I know there is no magic instant fix, but if it helps heal over several months then HGH may be useful for general overall health and healing.  Anyone have more ideas?

Thanks!
JAM  8)

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2012, 03:28:34 PM »
gh is perfect for that all you need for joint/tendon healing ... better sleep... increased sense of well being... feeling like a kid again then 1-3IU (of pharm grade) depending on your age

most people use generics at 4IU and still see results Im very skeptical Im sure its because they have never use pharm grade to really know what gh can do for you and your physique