Author Topic: This quote sums up everything that has occurred in the last decade.  (Read 794 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

So when are you gonna start telling the truth Mr. Brain washed sheep?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
So when are you gonna start telling the truth Mr. Brain washed sheep?

I guess he didn't see the hypocrisy of posting that did he?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I guess he didn't see the hypocrisy of posting that did he?

Nope.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

FOX news(along with some other conservative media) is nr one in universal deceit, and he is a loyal knee-padder. Hypocrisy if there ever was an example of it.

And he brands himself as a rebel and a messenger of truth.
LOL

Reminds me of conservatives that brand themselves as christians yet hates everybody but themselves

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
For sure.  I can't understand how stupid one must be to get caught in their hypocrisy and self loathing so easily.

Oh well.... now we know I suppose.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
For sure.  I can't understand how stupid one must be to get caught in their hypocrisy and self loathing so easily.

Oh well.... now we know I suppose.

The mind has many ways to protect itself. Projections is one of them and this guy is a good example of that.

Claiming he wants freedom and no government yet spends several hours everyday complaining that the government isnt fixing the economy etc.

Purge_WTF

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." --Ron Paul

(I have the t-shirt.)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
The mind has many ways to protect itself. Projections is one of them and this guy is a good example of that.

Claiming he wants freedom and no government yet spends several hours everyday complaining that the government isnt fixing the economy etc.

He should go to work for Romney then.

"The gov't doesn't create jobs.  The private sector creates jobs."  Mitt Romney
"As President, I will create jobs."  Mitt Romney.

What a miserable life to have if you wake up so angry with yourself and full of hate everyday.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

He should go to work for Romney then.

"The gov't doesn't create jobs.  The private sector creates jobs."  Mitt Romney
"As President, I will create jobs."  Mitt Romney.

What a miserable life to have if you wake up so angry with yourself and full of hate everyday.

says the jilted gay obssessed stalker who hurls insults at everyone without EVER posting anything politics related on the pol board.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
says the jilted gay obssessed stalker who hurls insults at everyone without EVER posting anything politics related on the pol board.   

I just did.  Maybe you missed the part about Romney.

Could be worse.  I could be on here 24/7 crying and posting my gay projections like you do.  You really hate your life.  It is so obvious to everyone.