Author Topic: Warhorse rants and updates.  (Read 5473 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Warhorse rants and updates.
« on: July 03, 2012, 11:35:47 AM »
Not that you bitches care. ;D
For those that know me ive been a steroid free bodybuilder for about 20 yrs. As a result from powerlifting/bodybuilding Ive built a base that exceeds most drug users.  I put in my dues.
The reason i didnt go the drug route was because i hate needles and didnt want liver problems from orals. Yes im a puss 8)
Im gettin up in age tho (46) and cans see time catching up to me and i dont feel ive ever reached my best potential....and this grates at me.  So i decided last year to do a superdrol/tren thing, but by the 4th shot of tren I about threw up watching the needle go into my delt. I have to give myself the shots cuz the wife thinks im a dumbass for doing it in the first place. ::)
And yes i studied for years on steroid boards bcuz i knew the day would come where id be curious and old enough to replace dwindling test levels.
Anyway i gave all the stuff to a freind that owns a nutrition store for some No-explode and whey protien...LMAO...for real.haha.

Well now Im a year older and back into it and even more desperate to get there.  So ive started GP test enth 250mg with tren enth 150mg per week.  My motivation is to have something to show for all these years of lifting...to get into contest shape and do a photo shoot in a studio. Ill have those pictures forever and hope to relax and cruise the rest of my life, which aint long.. >:(
Anyway im gonna post diet and keep this as a log.
BTW im going low dosage over a longer time than a quick run...it makes sense to me.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Warhorse rants and updates.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 11:52:12 AM »
GOOD LUCK .....KEEP UPDATE I REMEMBER U FROM GOSSIP BOARD ALWAYS SOLID,,,

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 12:03:49 PM »
I was gonna wait till I was about your age to try this stuff out but recently said screw it...lets do this. I think the time I spent training naturally was great cause I leaned a lot about my body. Jumping on was like re learning things which was cool. It was like starting all over again wrt what you can now get away with in the gym and the diet even with low doses.

Hopefully you've gotten over your fear of needles.....keep us updated on your progress!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 12:07:01 PM »
Sounds great.

Take your time and keep us updated.

8)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 12:16:43 PM »
Thanks!  Ya, I know all of you over the years and appreciate it.  I will be in the dungeon for 19 more weeks grinding out a new physique. With your help here i will see it thru.  Borracho, your right...its easiar to go intense and the pump is great. Right now my diet is spot on with clean foods.  Oats, egg whites, boiled chicken, salads, potatoes, fruit after workout for fast glycogen and a bunch of other stuff. Im at 3,000 calories a day for a month and getting leaner fast.
But saying you get to rediscover what you can do and how you do it....thats so TRUE! 8)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 01:06:16 PM »
welcome to the dark side :D ( or bright side for that matter)

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 07:59:13 PM »
This won't last long...this guy is and has always been a poser.

Talk about politics...not gear... Politic are what you are good at.

Leave the gear discussions to the pros until you have at least 3 years of use.

Warhorse

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 08:04:58 PM »

Warhorse

LMAO. Who are you?  You some kind of mini-me stalker???    Great screen name ::)
And how am i a poser at 5'10" and 20" arms??    LOL ive been in the game for 20 yrs.  Lets see a pic monster....good lord.

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 08:12:33 PM »
I have read your posts for a long time...I am glad you are finally on gear.

Why so long...why post so long on a steroid board and claim natty.

No one gets it...

BTW 6.4 255lbs. 23 arms.  8 %   On gear for 20+ years.

Warhorse

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2012, 08:17:17 PM »
I have read your posts for a long time...I am glad you are finally on gear.

Why so long...why post so long on a steroid board and claim natty.

No one gets it...

BTW 6.4 255lbs. 23 arms.  8 %   On gear for 20+ years.

Warhorse

When did i post so long as a natty on this board??   Im tryin some low dose shit cuz im an old fu#ker ;D

Ive been on natural board for years and politics....dabbled on roid board when i get a hair up my ass as i knew my day would come.

Nice getbig numbers...lol.

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2012, 08:22:56 PM »
That's the difference between us..

You are ALL about numbers...look back at the 6000 posts...nothing about gear, AIs, GH, insulin, workout  routine or diet.  NA DA.

You are ALL about numbers.

Read more post less...then contribute properly on a real body building board.

Warhorse

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2012, 08:28:06 PM »
That's the difference between us..

You are ALL about numbers...look back at the 6000 posts...nothing about gear, AIs, GH, insulin, workout  routine or diet.  NA DA.

You are ALL about numbers.

Read more post less...then contribute properly on a real body building board.

Warhorse

A forum is not just for advanced users. I read way more than i post...ive been here since 05 or so.  Anywayy......

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2012, 08:39:25 PM »
Fine...

Run this for 20 weeks...trust me your liver will be fine... I have 10 years on you and still run this to this day.

Test Cyp 300/mg wk
NPP 100/mg eod
EQ. 800/mg wk
Mast 500/mg wk
Proviron 50md/day

Get off the Tren..

This will lean you out, increase vascularity, improve muscle mass and density. This will help your joints and decrease tendentious.

Warhorse

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2012, 08:54:39 PM »
Fine...

Run this for 20 weeks...trust me your liver will be fine... I have 10 years on you and still run this to this day.

Test Cyp 300/mg wk
NPP 100/mg eod
EQ. 800/mg wk
Mast 500/mg wk
Proviron 50md/day

Get off the Tren..

This will lean you out, increase vascularity, improve muscle mass and density. This will help your joints and decrease tendentious.

Warhorse

Dropping tren will make me happy. the sweats and lethargy have alredy set in. And im short of breath...i hate this shit.  Maybe ill try what your sayin. Does the diet have to be strict at 3000 calories, clean food, lots of cardio? Im doing it all.

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2012, 09:03:42 PM »
Don't focus on the cardio as much as the quality of your work out... Get. 1.5 hours in the gym, 2 hours max the. Get out.. 

Work out a three day split where your work two muscle groups per day and take one to two days off.

You grow out side of the gym...and don't stuff your face..2500 to 300o is fine..

Thinks small meals 5 times a day...no protein shakes or other powders.

To much cardio inhibits recovery...some cardio... 2-3 miles EOD is fine.

Sleep is paramount here...this why i hate tren...can't sleep fully.

Also...might include Anavar 80-100mg two hours before work out with light meal in the above stack...helps recovery and gives great pumps..

Warhorse

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2012, 07:55:03 AM »

Warhorse

And btw mini-me, Dont come on here calling me a poser.  Do you even know WTH a poser is?  Its someone that talks educated about a subject that isnt.   Now, wise guy show me where on this board did i act like i know it all and am giving advices on gear use....NO WHERE.... thats where. Im here as a rookie and am taking advices and learning from the experianced on this board.  Now, im VERY experianced with getting a strong healthy based physique thats not dependant on dosages or types of gear. but am ready to try low dose cycle.

BTW im noticing a pattern in your text of a gh15. Are you a troll that read a steroid manual in your moms basement? And wheres a pic with your screen name and you 23" guns...lol

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2012, 08:08:26 AM »

Warhorse

Keep this nonsense to yourself.

If you want to give advice go for it, if you want to attack members find another board to do it on.

8)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2012, 09:31:44 AM »

LMAO. Who are you?  You some kind of mini-me stalker???    Great screen name ::)
And how am i a poser at 5'10" and 20" arms??    LOL ive been in the game for 20 yrs.  Lets see a pic monster....good lord.
20" inch arms natty? What's your bf, 20%?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2012, 10:42:23 AM »

Same goes for you.

Don't start this here, go to G&O if you want to criticize people.

8)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 02:10:49 PM »

Ill be at the USA and olympia expo.   See ya there.  Used to be 20% now about 15%. Using gear to keep muscle while i cut.....never needed it for gaining  size.

Thanks to overload for keeping us in line 8)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2012, 02:23:00 PM »
Now just so no ones confused. When i say size i mean 1970-1983 size.  These guys are the ideal to me as more realistic.  Im not into ifbb insulin, gh, thyroid,igf, peptides...etc.   No cartoon look for me thank you.  Heres some pics.
Of course im going to have somebody freakin out and talking about cadaver gh and all that crap.......get the point!

I believe this was moderate use back then

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2012, 06:38:44 PM »
Ill be at the USA and olympia expo.   See ya there.  Used to be 20% now about 15%. Using gear to keep muscle while i cut.....never needed it for gaining  size.

Thanks to overload for keeping us in line 8)
Yeah thanks.  ::) Saw your pic. Big arm

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2012, 06:25:08 AM »
Not that you bitches care. ;D
For those that know me ive been a steroid free bodybuilder for about 20 yrs. As a result from powerlifting/bodybuilding Ive built a base that exceeds most drug users.  I put in my dues.
The reason i didnt go the drug route was because i hate needles and didnt want liver problems from orals. Yes im a puss 8)
Im gettin up in age tho (46) and cans see time catching up to me and i dont feel ive ever reached my best potential....and this grates at me.  So i decided last year to do a superdrol/tren thing, but by the 4th shot of tren I about threw up watching the needle go into my delt. I have to give myself the shots cuz the wife thinks im a dumbass for doing it in the first place. ::)
And yes i studied for years on steroid boards bcuz i knew the day would come where id be curious and old enough to replace dwindling test levels.
Anyway i gave all the stuff to a freind that owns a nutrition store for some No-explode and whey protien...LMAO...for real.haha.

Well now Im a year older and back into it and even more desperate to get there.  So ive started GP test enth 250mg with tren enth 150mg per week.  My motivation is to have something to show for all these years of lifting...to get into contest shape and do a photo shoot in a studio. Ill have those pictures forever and hope to relax and cruise the rest of my life, which aint long.. >:(
Anyway im gonna post diet and keep this as a log.
BTW im going low dosage over a longer time than a quick run...it makes sense to me.

Man....your log is sitting here collecting dust  ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2012, 06:11:11 PM »
Man....your log is sitting here collecting dust  ;D

LOL.  ;D   So i did 10 weeks and got a ton of zits and water weight. did pct.  Been off for 3 months and leaned out a little.  I just decided it wasnt for me. Maybe it wasnt legit or low dosed gear or something.   I dont need it tho. Ive put on alot of muscle the slow way over 25 yrs. Dont blame anyone for using....just not interested. :)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2012, 01:11:03 AM »
That sucks man but yeah its better to be lean if you're gonna go on test e. I started off on deca at around 15% bf...BIG mistake lol.

Don't give up on getting ripped though...you'll feel so much better carrying less weight around.

cheers.