Author Topic: G_Thang obsessed with me  (Read 6425 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: G_Thang obsessed with me
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2012, 04:55:43 AM »
Personally I wouldn't waste my shit on NZMM's scat fetish, but I will have to say he is a pussy slayer and does have a very respectable build.  Saw some show pics of him.

That's fair enough, I take it back then. But he's still a douche and most kiwis are nice people

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2012, 05:01:49 AM »
We can thank the Irish for preserving much of Europe's finest culture during the dark ages.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2012, 06:40:08 AM »
I don't have a beef with you.

I just know you're another internet coward. You post stuff you would never say in real life.

I got chunks of guys like you in my shit.

HTH.

LMAO, pot meet kettle. Hiding in a third world country talking shit to people 1/2 way around the world.

You take cool pictures though. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2012, 07:03:32 AM »
LMAO, pot meet kettle. Hiding in a third world country talking shit to people 1/2 way around the world.

You take cool pictures though. :D

He just PM'ed me asking where I live. I told him Holland. He says he will message me when he arrives. I hope he only wants to meet for a beer and some rough sex because if I get arrested here again they'll ship me back across the Irish sea.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2012, 07:41:20 PM »
He just PM'ed me asking where I live. I told him Holland. He says he will message me when he arrives. I hope he only wants to meet for a beer and some rough sex because if I get arrested here again they'll ship me back across the Irish sea.
From his Avi he looks like the reciever in an all male rough sex gangbang.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!