Author Topic: Chael Sonnen Tribulation thread  (Read 6917 times)

LATS

• Getbig IV
Re: Chael Sonnen Tribulation thread
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2012, 08:19:30 PM »
 anderson can say he was injuried that last fight all he wants.. but the fact is that sonnen kicked andersons ass all the way top the last round where he screwed up.. but that has to weigh on andersons mind a bit.. that being said..i think anderson is gonna pull this off.. but i said that last time and sonnen was killing him.. dont care who wins but would like to see anderson challenged again

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2012, 08:42:27 PM »
Very entertaining and great interview.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2012, 09:49:42 PM »
The 2 best MMA fighter in the world (Anderson Silva and Jon Jones) are also 2 arrogant assholes !!!
Wait, in boxing the supposed best boxer in the world (Floyd) is also a an arrogant asshole too !!!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2012, 04:50:07 AM »
The 2 best MMA fighter in the world (Anderson Silva and Jon Jones) are also 2 arrogant assholes !!!
Wait, in boxing the supposed best boxer in the world (Floyd) is also a an arrogant asshole too !!!

Agreed - at least Anderson got his ass ripped apart by Sonnen's hilarious talk.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2012, 09:00:08 PM »
Agreed - at least Anderson got his ass ripped apart by Sonnen's hilarious talk.

more than once... funny how "Silva" suddenly doesn't understand a word of english... yet lives in LA and has been for many years.

Gayer than sniffing Gloria Allred's underwear to acquire "power"
®

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2012, 09:05:46 PM »
if Silva does lose, which I hope he does. If he loses there will be some lame excuse such as age or granted a injury.
He got a head start on his injury talk this time, he's been talking about a bad shoulder for months now.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2012, 09:12:01 PM »
He got a head start on his injury talk this time, he's been talking about a bad shoulder for months now.

Sonnen never complains. A true American with cores values that made this country great.

Silva = opportunistic Macumbeiro who doesn't give two shits about UFC or this country.
®

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2012, 03:49:59 AM »
more than once... funny how "Silva" suddenly doesn't understand a word of english... yet lives in LA and has been for many years.

Gayer than sniffing Gloria Allred's underwear to acquire "power"

Luckily Sonnen wrecked him at the press conference for that illogical behavior. Anderson has nowhere to flee and seeks refugee in the brazilian identity.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2012, 06:11:17 AM »
My God!  What's with Silva's voice? His voice is higher than getbiggers on a Friday night.  Please don't ever speak again!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2012, 10:57:56 AM »
haha, his voice is so high but the dude is so damn tough.  Worse than Tyson.
I think this will be an uphill battle for Chael but his style may be tougher than others for Silva.  No doubt he owned Silva until end of the 4th round last time.  I was shocked watching it.  Chael is a workhorse & his relentless style poses issues for Silva but he really has only 1 way to beat Silva, whereas Silva could beat Chael with a variety of strikes & submissions.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2012, 11:02:39 AM »
In a super high Anderson Silva voice...."I u break you face man, I u break you face."

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2012, 11:07:45 AM »
Black House for the win because Ana Paula hangs out there.

:)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2012, 01:25:58 PM »
anderson can say he was injuried that last fight all he wants.. but the fact is that sonnen kicked andersons ass all the way top the last round where he screwed up.. but that has to weigh on andersons mind a bit.. that being said..i think anderson is gonna pull this off.. but i said that last time and sonnen was killing him.. dont care who wins but would like to see anderson challenged again
He did kick his ass, but supposedly Silva was complaining about his injury in his "like water" doc before the fight.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2012, 01:27:56 PM »
haha, his voice is so high but the dude is so damn tough.  Worse than Tyson.
I think this will be an uphill battle for Chael but his style may be tougher than others for Silva.  No doubt he owned Silva until end of the 4th round last time.  I was shocked watching it.  Chael is a workhorse & his relentless style poses issues for Silva but he really has only 1 way to beat Silva, whereas Silva could beat Chael with a variety of strikes & submissions.
Chael already fought his perfect fight (supposedly against an injured Silva) and still lost.  Assuming that Silva is 100% healthy, do you really think he can dominate like that again?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2012, 01:33:15 PM »
Chael already fought his perfect fight (supposedly against an injured Silva) and still lost.  Assuming that Silva is 100% healthy, do you really think he can dominate like that again?
We'll see. Chael has the big psychological advantage thanks to his shit talk and smacking Silva around last time, and I think that will play an important role in this fight.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2012, 01:35:35 PM »
We'll see. Chael has the big psychological advantage thanks to his shit talk and smacking Silva around last time, and I think that will play an important role in this fight.
I just hope it's a good fight.  I am not pulling for either.  Silva has already had the belt for 5+ years and has cemented his hall of fame status.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2012, 01:36:24 PM »
from years of following mma and talking to different fighters i dont think any fighter ever enters the cage 100% injury free, i remember tito telling me when he fought wanderlie in japan for the ufc lhw title that his foot was fractured. these guys have to train so hard day in and day out that they are gonna be hurt going into a fight, the severity of the injuries can be anything from just plain old banged up toes or fingers to alot worse things like ribs, neck or back injuries. i did hear andersons ribs where banged up before he fought sonnen also, as far as i heard both fighters dont seem to have any major sprains or injuries going into this fight so it should be a great one.
R

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2012, 01:37:56 PM »
I just hope it's a good fight.  I am not pulling for either.  Silva has already had the belt for 5+ years and has cemented his hall of fame status.
For some reason I just hate Silva and I dont know why. But if anyone is gonna do it, It's Chael. He already made Silva realize he isn't invincible, and I think its really going to bother Silva. He wont be nearly as confident as he normally is. Hopefully it will make timid and scared of Chael, but it may also make him fight smarter. We'll see.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2012, 01:38:10 PM »
from years of following mma and talking to different fighters i dont think any fighter ever enters the cage 100% injury free, i remember tito telling me when he fought wanderlie in japan for the ufc lhw title that his foot was fractured. these guys have to train so hard day in and day out that they are gonna be hurt going into a fight, the severity of the injuries can be anything from just plain old banged up toes or fingers to alot worse things like ribs, neck or back injuries. i did hear andersons ribs where banged up before he fought sonnen also, as far as i heard both fighters dont seem to have any major sprains or injuries going into this fight so it should be a great one.
I love ya Gracie, but Tito is the one guy that I would not believe.  He has an excuse for everything.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2012, 01:44:15 PM »
I love ya Gracie, but Tito is the one guy that I would not believe.  He has an excuse for everything.

true, i will always be a tito fan but i lost alot of respect for him when he ducked chuck. i remember my buddy,tom defazio who writes for full contact fighter magazine telling me that chuck used to get the better of tito when they trained back in 98-99. tom said he witnessed chuck dropping tito with a bodyshot in training and tito wouldnt get up off the floor and called it a day :o
R

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2012, 03:02:33 PM »
In this video Ronaldo and Steven Segal are in a full blown offseason mode in the latest Anderson Silva open boxing workout ! ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2012, 03:04:41 PM »
Can't wait for this fight. Will be getting a spot at the bar nice an early. Been awhile since I've been excited for a fight.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2012, 04:29:48 PM »
09:45 - 09:53 Hilarious!

"Who'd this guy beat?"
You...
I know dude has to drum it up, but he reminds me of a bizarro Ben Affleck, the way he looks and talks...and that of a car salesman.
Will be a good fight.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2012, 04:34:27 PM »
Easy fight for Silva KO 2nd rd.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2012, 06:52:55 PM »
Easy fight for Silva KO 2nd rd.

You need to catch up on recent events and I'm not talking about which penile pointed where.

Chael will destroy. Plain and simple. 
®