Author Topic: Rate/Critique my physique  (Read 9497 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Rate/Critique my physique
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2012, 12:49:16 AM »
lol at calling Galeniko a twink.

No One has a good build if the pics he posted are him, lean quality muscle. But his genetics are average and he lives on slin and gh, so nothing to brag about.
Trans Milkshake.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2012, 04:17:25 AM »
on getbig, the mr olympia is called "narow", its all relative :D

and yes, fine, if thats not him, then its the locker room shot,i remember it, lean and big, but certainly nothing to write home about considering the permanent time on full buffet high dosages he is on.

hes a bit bigger than me whos on 1test e weekly since 3weeks in that shot, wow ::)

not impressed, and certainly doesnt justify his hillbilly behaviour.

i know people who have turned pro on less gear.who knows maybe he improved brutaly since then, doesnt matter.

so yeah, noone, youre looking very good in that lockerroom shot, doesnt make you less of a son of a whore though

lmao

I'm pretty sure he's a good guy but it seems like he uses this place mostly for stress relief purposes....lol . I'd imagine he might be in his best shape right now since its summer time and since he's been on gh for a while now like groink mentioned. Would be nice to see the results....

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2012, 04:58:34 AM »
exceptionaly good back structure for a white person.

Racist post reported !

;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2012, 07:19:45 AM »
lmao

I'm pretty sure he's a good guy but it seems like he uses this place for mostly for stress relief purposes....lol

;)

:D
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2012, 10:34:15 AM »
on getbig, the mr olympia is called "narow", its all relative :D

and yes, fine, if thats not him, then its the locker room shot,i remember it, lean and big, but certainly nothing to write home about considering the permanent time on full buffet high dosages he is on.

hes a bit bigger than me whos on 1test e weekly since 3weeks in that shot, wow ::)

not impressed, and certainly doesnt justify his hillbilly behaviour.

i know people who have turned pro on less gear.who knows maybe he improved brutaly since then, doesnt matter.

so yeah, noone, youre looking very good in that lockerroom shot, doesnt make you less of a son of a whore though

translation: im blaming someone else's steroid use for making me look like a pre pubescent girl.

thanks for playing, asscrack. :D
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2012, 11:56:37 AM »
no one = one of the best builds on getbig

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2012, 12:18:24 PM »

I think it's about time you STFU, f.aggot.

lol the fuck you going to do about it, nancy?

exactly. nothing.

bozo.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2012, 12:19:38 PM »
no one = one of the best builds on getbig

ty sir. likewise. actually your gonna be yet another level this year my friend :)
b

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2012, 12:21:14 PM »
Best part of no one's pics.

....are his dog ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2012, 12:54:57 PM »
Best part of no one's pics.

....are his dog ;D

this is true. hes certainly carrying the team in the looks department.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2012, 12:57:37 PM »

this is true. hes certainly carrying the team in the looks department.

The only comment I care to make here is that "Dozer" is a rather stupid name for the dog.  Also, did the bodybuilding meme of Pitbulls and Mastiff type dogs influence you on your choice if breed?  Say, if you never found bodybuilding and didn`t work out, would your choice of dog been the same?  Just curious.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2012, 03:47:58 PM »
The only comment I care to make here is that "Dozer" is a rather stupid name for the dog.  Also, did the bodybuilding meme of Pitbulls and Mastiff type dogs influence you on your choice if breed?  Say, if you never found bodybuilding and didn`t work out, would your choice of dog been the same?  Just curious.

i named him dozer cause hes as smart as a bulldozer and runs thru everything like one. stupid or not it suits him to a T. he actually gave me the name, not me giving it to him.

as for the breed, my cousin owns a 4yr old american.. i was so impressed with his disposition and the breed in general after getting to know the dog, i was sold on it, as i had never really known a lot about them before. i actually waited 3 years before deciding to get one, and i then  contacted the same breeder and as chance would have it, my cousins dogs sire is also dozers. hes a rather famous bully and it was his last litter. dozer was the only male and i got him. its really funny how things worked out. like i was predestined to own him. so i cant say that bodybuilding influenced my choice, but rather how impressed i was with the breed and perhaps fate. but then again, i wouldnt own a pom either, you know?
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2012, 03:48:44 PM »
ah i see, that puts things in a somewhat better perspective.

all good, its the internet.

seriously, i dont blame anyone for anything, least jealous guy here probably, youd find.

im staying on hrt kind doses and know the limit, i try to encourage natties, fat people and see it as motivational when one dwarfs me 8)

life is short. up the dose. :D

upping the dose doesnt always mean building a monsterous disgusting body like we see today. you can build a really good quality physique on 1.5-2K anabolics a week, and once you get it there maintain it on 1k a week and low dose gh. btw im not a gh monster by any means. 4iu ed. thats it.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2012, 09:16:27 PM »
i named him dozer cause hes as smart as a bulldozer and runs thru everything like one. stupid or not it suits him to a T. he actually gave me the name, not me giving it to him.

as for the breed, my cousin owns a 4yr old american.. i was so impressed with his disposition and the breed in general after getting to know the dog, i was sold on it, as i had never really known a lot about them before. i actually waited 3 years before deciding to get one, and i then  contacted the same breeder and as chance would have it, my cousins dogs sire is also dozers. hes a rather famous bully and it was his last litter. dozer was the only male and i got him. its really funny how things worked out. like i was predestined to own him. so i cant say that bodybuilding influenced my choice, but rather how impressed i was with the breed and perhaps fate. but then again, i wouldnt own a pom either, you know?
Respect!  You answered this truthfully and I now feel like a schmuck for the manner in which I asked the question.  I do apologize and any dog person is fine by me.

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2012, 11:38:03 PM »
Very good physique.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2012, 03:26:02 AM »
Respect!  You answered this truthfully and I now feel like a schmuck for the manner in which I asked the question.  I do apologize and any dog person is fine by me.

ta showing some class with this post  8)
T

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2012, 04:06:07 AM »
Lots of credit where credits due in this thread.
P

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2012, 07:39:15 AM »
Respect!  You answered this truthfully and I now feel like a schmuck for the manner in which I asked the question.  I do apologize and any dog person is fine by me.

nope dont worry about it. this is GB right? this is what we do, or at least what i come here to do. maybe help someone out once in a while. but for the most part try to get under someones skin and bust balls. so i figure if i like to dish it out i gotta take it. its all good sir. to be honest after so many years here i just assume everyone here is a 'personality' when it comes to the back and forth and only in some small way a part of who they really are.

as for the question itself it was a legit question really. the stereotype of owner/ breed does exist- take hoot rats and pits, or hot chicks and those little handbag dogs. truth be told before meeting jackson (my cousins dog) i prolly would have gotten a lab. i love labs.
b