Author Topic: angry old man in the sky  (Read 2692 times)

philborg

• Getbig II
angry old man in the sky
« on: July 04, 2012, 07:14:36 PM »
So I'm having a party next weekend for my birthday and college graduation. I invite a bunch of people, the majority of whom are coming, except two.

One is muslim and is not allowed to be in the presence of alcohol or pork (it's a fucking barbecue in the summer)

One is a jew and it's the sabbath so she is not allowed to do anything before sunset

discuss the ridiculousness of this

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: angry old man in the sky
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 07:16:21 PM »
more beer for you

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 07:27:41 PM »
Racist post reported.
X

philborg

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 07:50:47 PM »
Racist post reported.

i'm glad you know the difference between race and religion

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 08:31:35 PM »
yeah I got a couple friends like that, fuckin hypocrites too. one buddy I was in acapulco with for spring break, it was fri night and he was staying in the room that night cause he couldnt take the elevator,lol. So he asked me when I went down for dinner to bring him back something kosher like fish and salad rice. I said of course no prob, but  at dinner I start drinking and meet these really nice girls from toronto. I hit it off with one of them and completely forgot about my friend. about 4 hours later im chilling in the lobby bar with these girls and the place is packed, having a great time untill I see my friend walk in out of breath [we were staying on the 36-39 floor] with his keepa on looking at me and saying really loud ''bro, how could you leave me up there? im starving. and for what to hang out with chicks? I dont even know you anymore" i was trying to appologize cause I felt bad for forgetting him.. it wasnt until after I realized what it must have looked like to the other people there..lol. they all had to think we were a couple and i got caught because who the fuck would believe the truth. I still fucked that girl that night.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 09:09:11 PM »
So I'm having a party next weekend for my birthday and college graduation. I invite a bunch of people, the majority of whom are coming, except two.

One is muslim and is not allowed to be in the presence of alcohol or pork (it's a fucking barbecue in the summer)

One is a jew and it's the sabbath so she is not allowed to do anything before sunset

With the Title of the Thread (angry old man in the sky), i first thought you were having Wes over ! :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 09:12:17 PM »
Like we give a shit about your supposed friends ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 09:16:48 PM »
i'm glad you know the difference between race and religion

::) ::) ::)
X

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 09:23:57 PM »
With the Title of the Thread (angry old man in the sky), i first thought you were having Wes over ! :D
X2
I thought this was about Wes on a flight to somewhere

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2012, 09:37:45 PM »
yeah I got a couple friends like that, fuckin hypocrites too. one buddy I was in acapulco with for spring break, it was fri night and he was staying in the room that night cause he couldnt take the elevator,lol. So he asked me when I went down for dinner to bring him back something kosher like fish and salad rice. I said of course no prob, but  at dinner I start drinking and meet these really nice girls from toronto. I hit it off with one of them and completely forgot about my friend. about 4 hours later im chilling in the lobby bar with these girls and the place is packed, having a great time untill I see my friend walk in out of breath [we were staying on the 36-39 floor] with his keepa on looking at me and saying really loud ''bro, how could you leave me up there? im starving. and for what to hang out with chicks? I dont even know you anymore" i was trying to appologize cause I felt bad for forgetting him.. it wasnt until after I realized what it must have looked like to the other people there..lol. they all had to think we were a couple and i got caught because who the fuck would believe the truth. I still fucked that girl that night.
Sooo, basically you were a bad friend with a short attention span....

slicksta

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2012, 09:49:25 PM »

Was believable up to this point.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2012, 09:54:22 PM »
X2
I thought this was about Wes on a flight to somewhere
Hopefully to slap the metrosexual off you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2012, 09:55:05 PM »
Hopefully to slap the metrosexual off you.
I love it when you talk dirty to me

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 12:41:44 AM »

You have the ultimate cagefight staring you in the face & all you can do is whine?

FFS.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2012, 01:00:36 AM »
You have the ultimate cagefight staring you in the face & all you can do is whine?

FFS.
It's what young men today do best...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 02:41:12 AM »

Why can't the Muslim be in the presence of pork and beer?  I think they just can't consume.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 03:21:29 AM »
Too bad.  Would have been good entertainment.  "Israel?  Idk, what do you guys think?"

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 03:23:47 AM »
we have to seek for a way to deal with the jewish menace.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 04:13:43 AM »
Easy - fuck them.
Müslum is probably a shitty sunni. Shia/alevite don't display such antisocial behavior.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2012, 05:26:17 AM »
Like we give a shit about your supposed friends ???

X2..dude start the worst threads.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2012, 06:30:47 AM »
staying in the room that night cause he couldnt take the elevator,lol.

What religion is against taking elevators ???
R

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2012, 06:33:37 AM »
What religion is against taking elevators ???
Orthodox Jews and their Sabbath - no mechanical shit.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2012, 06:35:58 AM »
Orthodox Jews and their Sabbath - no mechanical shit.

Thanks...interesting!
R

the trainer

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2012, 06:37:03 AM »
Do you know how many wars have being fought and people killed in the name of religion, saying away from religion is the best thing a human being can do.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2012, 07:42:46 AM »
Thanks...interesting!
Yeah, well, like all religions it's about how you interpret stuff -ie. here's a Jew who won't use the elevator, but he'll fly into Acapulco to drink and chase tail!?      ;D