Author Topic: Mischael johnson survival of the fastest  (Read 3752 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Mischael johnson survival of the fastest
« on: July 05, 2012, 01:30:20 PM »
‎"one the toughest and most and rebellious slaves made it to jamaica" .... this is why we are the fastest, aggressive  etc and built like we are.
Those in london watch on channel 4
choice is an illusion

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Mischael johnson survival of the fastest
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 01:36:08 PM »
usain bolt is so rediculously skinny, im sure he does enough cocaine to not over eat

even when i was dieting hardcore i never got that skinny
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 01:49:40 PM »
Eugenics

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 02:09:41 PM »
usain bolt is so rediculously skinny, im sure he does enough cocaine to not over eat

how big would you say his arms are?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 02:16:18 PM »
‎"one the toughest and most and rebellious slaves made it to jamaica" .... this is why we are the fastest, aggressive  etc and built like we are.
Those in london watch on channel 4
Sure...yet get their training in the US  ::)
and if that were true, then they should have been dominating since the 80s, if not the 70s.

Hell, one could say the most rebellious slaves came from Haiti or even Brazil...

No offense Mes, I just don't but it.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 02:22:38 PM »
train in the us because of better facilities, michael johnson was decendent from slaves too he traced it back so yes the same goes for americans.... the documentary is about michael jognson he just went to jamaica because there are fast athletes there among the fastest....
I quote
"jamaica was the dumping ground for the most rebellious slaves"
take it from someone from the caribbean jamaicans are the toughest and most rebellious, and this is why we stand out..... from the caribbean, in the 80 70's we had just gained independence 1962, we hadnt the facilities or know how
if you get a chance watch the documentary online brother
choice is an illusion

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 02:48:03 PM »
Sure...yet get their training in the US  ::)
and if that were true, then they should have been dominating since the 80s, if not the 70s.

Hell, one could say the most rebellious slaves came from Haiti or even Brazil...

No offense Mes, I just don't but it.

jamaica has always had great sprinters. McKenley, Wint, Christie, Quarry, Ottey, Bailey, Jackson, Lennox Miller, Ray Stewart, ...

the sport has evened up lately with alot better drug testing protocols..so the cheats are getting caught, or not able to cheat so much..so now the genetic factors of certain countries are really making a difference.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 03:16:18 PM »
Yeh I watched it, and it was a little more thought provoking than I anticipated.
These shows have been done before, Colin Jackson did one a couple of years ago on BBC3 - (it was terrible).

The issue I always had with the idea that Caribbeans/African-Americans are physically superior is because of slave trade/selective breeding etc, was that I felt it was something that white men grasped at to rationalise their physical inferiortity - and then claim, "...But hey, it's all down to us."

For example, one could go to the source of where slaves were captured - West Africa....for the most part, people from this part of the world have the same 'superior physical genetics'.  So this puts a huge hole in the theory of 'selective breeding/slave trade etc.

If sprinting was the 'national sport' of Ghana/Nigeria/Senegal/Gambia etc etc. we'd have many more champions from that part of the world too.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 03:19:56 PM »
jamaica has always had great sprinters. McKenley, Wint, Christie, Quarry, Ottey, Bailey, Jackson, Lennox Miller, Ray Stewart, ...

the sport has evened up lately with alot better drug testing protocols..so the cheats are getting caught, or not able to cheat so much..so now the genetic factors of certain countries are really making a difference.

true... but this documentary was about micheal tracing is rouutes to see if the slave trade had some bearing on his speed, after he found so he went to jamaica and concluded with scientests the slave trade did have a great bearing on genetics, and certain diseases etc,
essentially to make it from africa to america and caribbean those slves had to be verry tough many died, the roughest and tougest made it, and in the caribbean the most agressive biggest etc were sent to jamaica.... which is why jamaicans are extra agressive, also a lot of us are very genetically fast muscular strong etc..... but for how sall jamaica is 144 sq miles a lot of world class athletes came from there... and slavery has a lot to do with it thats all Im saying
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 03:22:16 PM »
Yeh I watched it, and it was a little more thought provoking than I anticipated.
These shows have been done before, Colin Jackson did one a couple of years ago on BBC3 - (it was terrible).

The issue I always had with the idea that Caribbeans/African-Americans are physically superior is because of slave trade/selective breeding etc, was that I felt it was something that white men grasped at to rationalise their physical inferiortity - and then claim, "...But hey, it's all down to us."

For example, one could go to the source of where slaves were captured - West Africa....for the most part, people from this part of the world have the same 'superior physical genetics'.  So this puts a huge hole in the theory of 'selective breeding/slave trade etc.

If sprinting was the 'national sport' of Ghana/Nigeria/Senegal/Gambia etc etc. we'd have many more champions from that part of the world too.
the adaption to the slave life which ws harrd physically and mentally the journey the fact that all the elite slaves then breeded with their counterparts, i think has a huge bearing on why we are how we are....
choice is an illusion

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 03:23:17 PM »
Yea the superior blacks are the ones who could run away and hide the best from the white man. Sort of like how the superior rabbit is the one that can outrun the fox. In reality Mesomoprh the superior negroes were the ones who graduated to the house and got impregnated by their male owners.

:D

Maybe by your own theory the native americans are superior to blacks since they were impossible to enslave because they preferred death to enslavement. Whereas the blacks have been enslaved by all races because of their honorless nature. Honour is a concept too complex for any negro not raised around other races.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 03:39:48 PM »

That makes zero sense, the times are getting better not worse.

Trans Milkshake.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2012, 04:00:13 PM »
Yea the superior blacks are the ones who could run away and hide the best from the white man. Sort of like how the superior rabbit is the one that can outrun the fox. In reality Mesomoprh the superior negroes were the ones who graduated to the house and got impregnated by their male owners.

:D

Maybe by your own theory the native americans are superior to blacks since they were impossible to enslave because they preferred death to enslavement. Whereas the blacks have been enslaved by all races because of their honorless nature. Honour is a concept too complex for any negro not raised around other races.
uh the documentary was about sprinting....... not gonna get drawn into a race boxing match
 ;)
choice is an illusion

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 04:03:12 PM »
it has nothing to do with slaves but is the high calf insertions into the hammys that create such running power.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 05:48:49 PM »
a combination of selective breeding by slave owners, and appalling conditions, meant that only the strongest slaves endured, creating a group predisposed to record-breaking athletic performance.

African slaves underwent a rigorous selection process, and only the fittest were transported on ships.

^
  Jimmy The Greek said the same thing... and got ass raped

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 06:07:25 PM »
Here's the thing though, it takes something like 14 generations for a trait to become "dominant" to the point where selective breeding would consistently work.  Sure, chances are that if two athletic people make a baby it will be a good athlete, but it could also be completely average.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 07:11:06 PM »

think about the food they eat. unprocessed, unrefined whole foods. chicken. yam. not a lot of grain.
b

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 07:14:19 PM »
If they were so fast how'd them fat ass pirates catch them for slaves ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2012, 07:28:57 PM »
If they were so fast how'd them fat ass pirates catch them for slaves ???

lol

i only found this out a little while ago but all the slaves that came over from africa were all sold into slavery by, wait for it- other blacks. but whitey takes the beats historically for 'enslaving'. gimme a fucking break.
b

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2012, 07:30:56 PM »
lol

i only found this out a little while ago but all the slaves that came over from africa were all sold into slavery by, wait for it- other blacks. but whitey takes the beats historically for 'enslaving'. gimme a fucking break.
Every race has been slaves at some point in time, some just seem to have let go of it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2012, 07:38:05 PM »
Every race has been slaves at some point in time, some just seem to have let go of it.

well said.
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2012, 10:26:52 PM »
Every once in awhile...you speak beautiful words of brilliance Chaos

(but it's mostly childish jibberish  :D)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2012, 06:59:43 AM »
Every once in awhile...you speak beautiful words of brilliance Chaos

(but it's mostly childish jibberish  :D)
Eat poopie, Gayhole Fux
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2012, 07:08:37 AM »
I'm not sure if MJ meant it in a racist way.....there are two sides in what he was trying to say.......there was a notion that black men could never make a Good quarterback