Author Topic: What do you think would get you further in life, a good physique or a...  (Read 5769 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
...cool sounding voice?Considering anybody could get their speaking voice to a decent standard, say the average well spoken radio host or actor, with as little as a few months to a years practice.Thoughts?Cool sounding voices make pussies moist.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
I'm taking bets no one on here has a Barry White voice, so steroids are the way to go.

Sorry, getdreamers.  :(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Kinda like Mike Tyson: killing machine/tank who talked like Michael Jackson.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
that jig died.

And he can still pull better than you.  

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
'
R

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  fran is hot

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
...cool sounding voice?Considering anybody could get their speaking voice to a decent standard, say the average well spoken radio host or actor, with as little as a few months to a years practice.Thoughts?Cool sounding voices make pussies moist.
Good looking people (for the most part) have it easier in life.  From jobs to mates.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Depends. IF you have a REALLY good voice you may become a singer and become a millonaire. Even into old age, you can still perform, as long as your voice doesn't take a turn for the worst for an unseen reason.

If you're really good looking, you may become a model and earn millions, but eventually your looks will go away and no one will want you to model. And as a model, you more than likely spent all your money on coke and other habits, leaving you broke.

Basically, a really good voice will last longer than really good looks.
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
Depends. IF you have a REALLY good voice you may become a singer and become a millonaire. Even into old age, you can still perform, as long as your voice doesn't take a turn for the worst for an unseen reason.

If you're really good looking, you may become a model and earn millions, but eventually your looks will go away and no one will want you to model. And as a model, you more than likely spent all your money on coke and other habits, leaving you broke.

Basically, a really good voice will last longer than really good looks.

Im thinking more speaking voice

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the real question should be can you go farther in life with a huge/gigantic/python/monstrous cock or a good voice, id rather have the huge cock ;)
R

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  I like that I am very well endowed

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i was known as tiny :(
R

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Women care about looks but they care more about someone that can take care of them and their children.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Im thinking more speaking voice

Ahh, got ya.

Then probably a good body because you could become a personal trainer like Coach and become a billionaire.
X

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i still prefer a huge cock over a good voice,that doesnt sound good i better rephrase it. id still prefer to be making money with a huge cock than making money with a great voice
R

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
A Good Attitude is more important than anything else! Hope this helps!
V

nefario

• Getbig III
There's a dude I know at my gym who does voice over work...truly has quite the golden sound.  He's in his 40s but he seems to always have 2 or 3 girls on the go.  According to him, they started flocking to him when his voice dropped as a kid.  Who's to say that the deep voice didn't just give him crazy confidence from a young age and whatnot, but it certainly doesn't hurt his game.

BOW

• Getbig III
To be honest and i know ill get flammed for it but I've got both a good body and as stated by women a deep sexy radio type voice

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I've received some compliments about my voice over the years but none came with briefcases full of money.  Maybe it's not nice enough.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
A really good manly voice goes a long way....just look at George Clooney.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
  fran is hot

WTF, you must be one hundred and twenty years old, that woman is disgusting, awful skin, nicotine stained teeth, little titties pushed to the center of mass to prop up flat chest, and the voice, what can you say about that voice!
V

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'

Break yourself of using four letter words and most slang.  Try to obtain a college level vocabulary...Get a book of exercises for improving enunciation…Break yourself of regionalisms…especially southern USA accents…listen to major network news men…especially of the 1960’s like Huntley/Brinkley, you will have to look for recordings…you are looking for what is termed a “mid Atlantic” accent, refined but not imitating Brits….look for a vinyl record that Peter Ustinov made in the 70’s call “The Impresario” or “der Schauspieldirektor”…play the monologues over and over and parrot them.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Break yourself of using four letter words and most slang.  Try to obtain a college level vocabulary...Get a book of exercises for improving enunciation…Break yourself of regionalisms…especially southern USA accents…listen to major network news men…especially of the 1960’s like Huntley/Brinkley, you will have to look for recordings…you are looking for what is termed a “mid Atlantic” accent, refined but not imitating Brits….look for a vinyl record that Peter Ustinov made in the 70’s call “The Impresario” or “der Schauspieldirektor”…play the monologues over and over and parrot them.

Epic gentleman advice  :D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Neither gets you anywhere in life. Intelligence and work ethic, that's all what it takes. You can look like absolute shit but if you're smart and succesful women will find you attractive, and of course, males will respect you even if they don't admit it. Looks gives you 16 year old virgin girls and 40 year old succesful women who are tired and bored and use you as their bitch.

Even with best voice in the world, without intelligence and work ethic you'll be nothing unless you get really lucky.

che

• Getbig V