Author Topic: problem hushmail  (Read 3801 times)

dert

• Getbig I
problem hushmail
« on: July 07, 2012, 09:40:04 AM »
sorry my english, and sorry if I open a thread in the wrong section.

My question is, have you ever you have disabled the email HushMail?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: problem hushmail
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 11:07:42 AM »
sorry my english, and sorry if I open a thread in the wrong section.

My question is, have you ever you have disabled the email HushMail?

If you have a free account you have to sign in at least once every 3 weeks otherwise your account will be deleted.

dert

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 01:44:17 PM »
but you, me the day before I was connected, so the account has not expired. you may have deleted me because I broke their rules?

I honestly had never heard of a few friends that have disabled the email hush

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 02:22:39 PM »
che cazzo dici  ?

haha just kidding  ;D

Only way I can see them deleting your account is if you were using it to spam. But there's other reasons they will terminate an account if you look at their terms.

Why don't you just ask them?

https://www.hushmail.com/contact/hushmail/

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 01:11:27 PM »
hushmail sucks ass.  Many, many, many users have had their accounts disabled for violation of HM's terms of service (which apparently prohibit buying AAS)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 04:40:43 PM »
hushmail sucks ass.  Many, many, many users have had their accounts disabled for violation of HM's terms of service (which apparently prohibit buying AAS)

I've seen on several Canadian sites that hushmail has been working with LE for sometime now. Hushmail is based in Canada btw.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 11:43:31 PM »
I've seen on several Canadian sites that hushmail has been working with LE for sometime now. Hushmail is based in Canada btw.

Safemail also under watch?

big_pauly

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 06:37:11 AM »
I repeat..do NOT use a hushmail account..if you have one, change it right away...I had an account for about 5 years and always went back and fourth with my source, then one day 2 weeks ago, it was disabled...so I set up another account with them and emailed my source, and the NEXT DAY it was deleted....they are obviously deleting accounts with illegal activity...they have my full name and address that I emailed someone illegally...I changed to safe-mail...who knows what their up to...I mean I didn't buy 100amps or vials, so safe to say they wont go after me, but who knows..be careful guys...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 06:57:53 AM »
securenym.net

Live it, love it, use it.

8)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2012, 07:50:31 AM »
securenym.net

Live it, love it, use it.

8)

X2

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2012, 09:41:20 AM »

According to some people on other sites its not safe. I have to admit I'm clueless when it comes to this stuff, I'm only repeating what others have said. Like overload mentioned it seems like securenym is the preferred email service provider these days. But who knows for how long right...

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2012, 03:19:21 AM »

safe-mail is safe, BUT, they did provide info/access to user accounts during ORD

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 03:22:30 AM »
for folks not wanting to dish out 60$ for securenym.net, you can always create a dummy gmail account, use it, then delete all emails and move to next account after your order.... there are hundreds of millions of yahoo or gmail or hotmail account users, you'll go unnoticed, as opposed to sites like securenym.net where i think they only have hundreds of thousand ?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2012, 05:47:17 AM »
On top of that, there really is no such thing as secure email. However, a lot of sources require one to place an order and securenym is the best one available. There is also one that requires a special key code that is installed on a flash drive, but in the end if they really want to bust your ass they will find a way. Most people get busted through customs/mail/sales rather than their email accounts, they just use your email accounts against you as additional evidence. Securenym is pretty secure and the number one thing is they do NOT co-operate with law enforcement.

Good luck!

8)

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2012, 08:16:19 PM »
safe-mail is safe, BUT, they did provide info/access to user accounts during ORD

Operation raw deal?

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2012, 08:18:24 PM »
On top of that, there really is no such thing as secure email. However, a lot of sources require one to place an order and securenym is the best one available. There is also one that requires a special key code that is installed on a flash drive, but in the end if they really want to bust your ass they will find a way. Most people get busted through customs/mail/sales rather than their email accounts, they just use your email accounts against you as additional evidence. Securenym is pretty secure and the number one thing is they do NOT co-operate with law enforcement.

Good luck!

8)

Even if they did cooperate, we will most likely hear it after the fact.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2012, 03:28:16 AM »