Author Topic: Anderson Silva brought Steven Segal with him to the fight!  (Read 15893 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Anderson Silva brought Steven Segal with him to the fight!
« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2012, 10:39:28 PM »
Silva fights like a bitch. Most of the time he waits for the other guy to press and then hit the guy when he is exposed. Silva rarely attacks himself, what a beta bitch.

Why don't you offer to teach him how to fight "Nomad".

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2012, 10:40:21 PM »
Makes the guys losing to him bigger bitches though.

Yea, well its doing wonders for Silva so I doubt he gives two shits about what others think of his fighting strategy. Personally Im a fan of Mike Tyson in your face method, lol.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: July 08, 2012, 10:45:03 PM »
Why don't you offer to teach him how to fight "Nomad".

No need to get upset, you know I am right. Go review all his fights if you want.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #153 on: July 08, 2012, 11:25:56 PM »
No need to get upset, you know I am right. Go review all his fights if you want.

I'm not upset. I'm just loling at your post.  He's a counter puncher how does being a counter puncher make one a beta...let me guess, cause alpha's are always on the offensive and being on defense is beta....OH BROTHER ::)  Meathead.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2012, 11:42:31 PM »
Silva fights like a bitch. Most of the time he waits for the other guy to press and then hit the guy when he is exposed. Silva rarely attacks himself, what a beta bitch.

Why don't you fight him and show him how it's done "Nomad"?

Am i clear?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #155 on: July 09, 2012, 04:43:23 AM »
I'm sure "Nomad" here is a veteran of the octagon, and has knocked out more people than he can remember  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2012, 04:48:29 AM »
Lulz @ fighting like a bitch.

There is no such thing as "fighting like a bitch" in a competitive combat sport. Its called style, or strategy.
No one gives a fuck if you fight like a "man" and lose.
You win however you can. Silva seems to have it figured out, even though I hate him.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2012, 05:16:31 AM »
Ummm, not really, no...

Yes you are right, I see it now, thanks

so i say the same thing but I'm wrong?  ::)

I've watched the fight a few times now, and here is the official verdict. Chael is a one-trick pony, he tried to replicate his sucess in the first fight, but Silva defended it a thousand times better, he didn't get caught with a clean shot and controlled him on the ground. Second round he let his hands go and fucked Sonnen up, and finished him fair and square.

There is no "fix"..that's patently ridiculous. If the fix was in, the fight goes to Sonnen and there is a MEGA third fight, as it stands now...Silva is 2-0 and has no reason to fight the guy again.  Sorry, but i don't buy that Chael threw the fight because of political pressure from Brazil, that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. I like Abdominal Snoman...but lately every post he makes, no matter what the subject ...is ridiculous, "there's a man behind the curtain" bullshit. It was a straight-up fight and Sonnen got beat...case closed.
 It's not even like he's one of the all time greats and this is shocking, he's a good fighter who made a name for himself with his personality, and had the fiight of his life in the first fight against Silva, and still LOST by the way.

PS Joe Rogan called the fight just fine, he wasn't kissing Silva's ass.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2012, 05:20:13 AM »
Sonnen lost fair and squard. Silva had his number.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2012, 05:50:44 AM »
LOl at "nomad" I'm sure he's some dorky kid that never leaves his basement and gets pick on at school every day.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2012, 06:29:30 AM »
Sure.  It's easy to do when you are watching it at home on Pay Per View and have a laptop sitting right on your lap.

Am I clear?

"1"

Do gays multi-task as well as regular women OMR?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2012, 08:59:59 AM »
To OMR - something you can check on and report back since you know Renzo.

In an interview with Helwani Chael mentioned that he got a call from Renzo and it got him to quiet down. Supposedly Renzo was not that happy on the phone and Chael said that some guys like the Gracies and Couture are off limits and MMA royalty and when they call he shuts up and listens..no back talk. Helwani pressed him for more details but Chael didnt elaborate further. This interview was more real Chael than camera Chael so I'd be curious as to what Renzo  berated him about on the phone. Moat likely it was the attacks on brazil or on Silvas family but who knows..

Based on the post fight press conference Anderson has no interest incfighting Jones.

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2012, 12:32:57 PM »

How is that even the same thing??  ::)
He's not the most accurate striker but yes the knee didn't hit his face

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: July 09, 2012, 02:23:48 PM »

I've watched the fight a few times now, and here is the official verdict. Chael is a one-trick pony, he tried to replicate his sucess in the first fight, but Silva defended it a thousand times better, he didn't get caught with a clean shot and controlled him on the ground. Second round he let his hands go and fucked Sonnen up, and finished him fair and square.

There is no "fix"..that's patently ridiculous. If the fix was in, the fight goes to Sonnen and there is a MEGA third fight, as it stands now...Silva is 2-0 and has no reason to fight the guy again.  Sorry, but i don't buy that Chael threw the fight because of political pressure from Brazil, that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. I like Abdominal Snoman...but lately every post he makes, no matter what the subject ...is ridiculous, "there's a man behind the curtain" bullshit. It was a straight-up fight and Sonnen got beat...case closed.
 It's not even like he's one of the all time greats and this is shocking, he's a good fighter who made a name for himself with his personality, and had the fiight of his life in the first fight against Silva, and still LOST by the way.

PS Joe Rogan called the fight just fine, he wasn't kissing Silva's ass.

Haha bullshit. Anderson was entirely dominated the first round. Anderson was on his back getting smacked like Chaels bitch with no answer! And we're supposed to believe he did a spinning back fist and slipped the put his hands up like he forgot how to defend himself. This is definitely a work.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #164 on: July 09, 2012, 10:35:34 PM »
LOL! :D

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2012, 11:20:53 PM »
Why don't you fight him and show him how it's done "Nomad"?

Am i clear?

;D ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2012, 11:57:46 PM »
Haha bullshit. Anderson was entirely dominated the first round. Anderson was on his back getting smacked like Chaels bitch with no answer! And we're supposed to believe he did a spinning back fist and slipped the put his hands up like he forgot how to defend himself. This is definitely a work.

yes, because that's what happened. he fought his ass off the whole fight

he put his hands up like "oh fuck...i'm sitting on my ass in front of Anderson Silva, I'm screwed"

PS you are an idiot roll regardless

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #167 on: July 10, 2012, 12:00:45 AM »
yes, because that's what happened. he fought his ass off the whole fight

he put his hands up like "oh fuck...i'm sitting on my ass in front of Anderson Silva, I'm screwed"

PS you are an idiot roll regardless

G-Man, are you saying that "A Professional" may know "stuff" that we don't know?

;D ;D ;D ;D
®