Author Topic: Lumps under nipples  (Read 3088 times)

ARGHHHH

Lumps under nipples
« on: November 07, 2005, 09:33:55 AM »
Hopefully u guys can give me some input here.  I had some gyno naturally since I was a teen, I recentlky did a 6 week cycle of D-Bol only, my first cycle.  I just used that "novedex" by gaspari for pct as i didn't have access to proper stuff.  Anyways now I have lump under both nipples (specially left one) like they are hard little balls and my nipples are very sensitive.  WTF is this?! if its gyno what can i do to stop it? if its something else anyone know

I appreciate input here...thanks!

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
Re: Lumps under nipples
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 09:41:57 AM »
Buy a bra
 ;D

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 02:43:27 PM »
Mate, I feel for you. I had it when I was a kid too. Anti-Estrogens in Aus are like hens teeth.

I have read one article in MD that said high amounts of flaxseed oil stopped and even prevented gyno.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 03:23:03 PM »
got tits

DBall

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 04:11:47 PM »
well, hell.  first off, no offense intended, but i dont think you knew enough to do a cycle.  if you did, you wouldnt have done any type of cycle with no proper pct, even only dbol.  also, sisnce you obviously have a predisposition for gyno, you absolutely should have had nolva or letro (femera) on hand, and probably run it during.  go to www.ancillaryguys.com and get some help.  www.anabolex.com has a few good recomendations too.

do yoursel;f a favor, get informed and know what the ricks/prevenative measures you can take before doing any type of AAS, the guys on these boards are notorious for lsbeling people dumbasses.