Author Topic: Is getbig...  (Read 2102 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Is getbig...
« on: July 08, 2012, 01:39:08 PM »
A haven for intelligent people?  Seriously, I know there are political and idealogical differences, but for the most part, people can argue their points pretty well. I don't know if you ever visit other forums, like sports for instance, but there are some real idiots arguing. Do you think it is the diversity here that drives it? Does this prove that people outside of America are more cultured?  I can't say what goes on in other countries boards, as my only experiences are with English speaking discussion boards.  ???

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Re: Is getbig...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 06:24:54 PM »
People outside of America are for the most part the second world and hold second tier ideas.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 06:27:19 PM »
People outside of America are for the most part the second world and hold second tier ideas.

If you truly believe this than you must not do a lot of traveling.....even within your own country.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 06:29:18 PM »
A haven for intelligent people?  Seriously, I know there are political and idealogical differences, but for the most part, people can argue their points pretty well. I don't know if you ever visit other forums, like sports for instance, but there are some real idiots arguing. Do you think it is the diversity here that drives it? Does this prove that people outside of America are more cultured?  I can't say what goes on in other countries boards, as my only experiences are with English speaking discussion boards.  ???

I'm glad you posted this, and I've noticed it.

Go over to the board at abovetopsecret.com, check out a few other forums.  People on other boards would be eaten alive by the intelligent minds that encompass getbig.  I think the fact that extremely offensive topics including racism are a joking manner here, and people don't it personally or have (not many anymore) "meltdowns" says a lot about the intelligence and maturity of our posters.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 06:59:33 PM »
  I like our group...

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 07:18:05 PM »

Amen brother

God bless America and the troops

Bout to head out in the pick up then might have me a cold one with Darlene

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 07:19:50 PM »
Amen brother

God bless America and the troops

Bout to head out in the pick up then might have me a cold one with Darlene

With a name like "ENZO" you're probably some greaseball riding the coattail of American success.  ;D

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 07:21:19 PM »
With a name like "ENZO" you're probably some greaseball riding the coattail of American success.  ;D

And you're probably fucking your cousin  ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 07:25:14 PM »
a haven for retards maybe.

j/k
theres lots of forums with rational explanations for things. all thats missing from those forums are some brutal pwnings. haven't seen much of those on here anymore.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 07:27:08 PM »
And you're probably fucking your cousin  ;D

Only if his cousin's name is Jamal and has a big black cock.
P

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 07:28:59 PM »
Ive travelled to many places around the world. In conclusion Ive found that compared to other people, Americans on average are more greedy, less patient, narrow minded, more arrogant, and less intelligent on average than many other citizens of other countries...Its quite sickening really and with us being 16 trillion in debt, why exactly are we allegedly the best country again? We can longer honestly say that and believe it. We are really, I mean really fucked up and it both liberal and conservatives fault.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2012, 07:31:26 PM »
A haven for intelligent people?    ???

???

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2012, 07:54:03 PM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2012, 12:26:47 AM »
If you are into bb this place has a high level of humor and insight. That's why I came here from bb.com which is just sub par people, all the way sub par people

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 03:57:55 AM »

Well played. You see what I mean? ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2012, 05:47:41 AM »
i think we have to adress the jewish menace again..

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 06:01:48 AM »
The poo threads really help to balance this out

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2012, 06:52:48 AM »
Synthol
Y

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2012, 08:33:45 AM »
i think we have to adress the jewish menace again..

lol...