Author Topic: I'm under consideration for the Next Season of "The Ultimate Fighter"  (Read 10124 times)

mastry0da

• Getbig II

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: I'm under consideration for the Next Season of "The Ultimate Fighter"
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 02:10:38 PM »
I have seen this..... Never used it but it is atleast an option!

http://www.steroidcleanse.com

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 02:29:30 PM »
so the ufc really does steroid test? crazy cause some of the fighters on there look jacked

rcody04

• Getbig II
  • If the bar aint bendin your pretendin!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 04:35:23 PM »
Why try now you blew it by posting it on here. nice try though. ::)
best thing about cardio is the girl in front of u

DBall

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 05:50:25 PM »
yeah, the ufc tests to obtain a contract, but not after that.  pride doesn;t test at all.  i just got my spot for the texas tryout of T.U.F. season three.  they pay $3000 a week to hone your skills under the best there is. 

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 04:59:12 AM »
so yeah, ummmm none of you guys really answered my question... any ideas on how im gonna beat this shit?

ummm,,  stop the d-bol and test...?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2005, 06:26:41 AM »
i'm not sure about how to cover it up but i found this in the interesting links thread at the top of the page...

Detection times

Anavar  - 3 weeks
Anadrol - 2 months
Andriol - 1 week
Boldenone Undecyclenate - 4-5 months
Clen -  4-5 Days
DBol - 5 weeks
Deca - 18 months
Ephedrin - 4-5 Days
Halo - 2 months
Nandrolon Phenylprop - 12 months
Nilevar - 5-6 weeks
Parabolan - 4-5 weeks
Proviron - 5 weeks
Primo Depot - 4-5 weeks
Sustanon - 3 months
Spiropent - 4-5 days
Test cyp - 3 months
Test enat - 3 months
Test Prop - 2-3 weeks
Trenbolon Acet -  4-5 weeks
*Test supspenison No metabolites. t/e should be back to normal in days
Equipoise - 4-5months
Winny oral  - 3 weeks .
Winny inj  - 2 months

AllBlownOut

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 08:05:34 AM »
Bro thats awesome!!  Good luck getting on the show.  I have a friend that wrestled for years and got into talking with Chris Leman from season one, and he made it seem like they are more about the personality and skill that you can bring to the show. 

As far as getting the gear out of your system...I'm not sure of anyway to get them out that fast.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2005, 08:12:30 AM »
Take some of your girlfriends/sisters contraceptive pills, a couple before the day of the test should suffice

I doubt they will be testing for specific steroids, more likey it will just be a test/epi test ratio test

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2005, 08:28:23 AM »
Please dont be f*ckin retarded, the test is in 2 weeks, none of the compounds im on will clear in that amount of time. Can we stop with the stupid comments and give me some real help, this is not a joke for me, i really need to beat this test.

Your the retard as you are the one in the predicament, not me...

And you initially said the urine test was on the 30th, which is over 3 weeks from now. (you posted the 7th)   2 weeks = 23 days?...

Anyway, Prop and D-Bol should be out of your system by then if your metabolism is as fast as the average bodybuilder......  Double your water intake and cardio and I doubt you'll have a problem,,  assuming you start today...

GG

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2005, 10:28:40 AM »
what weight class r u gonn be fighting at?

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2005, 10:54:02 AM »

ahem... except for the fact that is takes 5 weeks to get d-bol outta your system....
Does anyone know about what kind testing is usually done to the urine, if they test hormone levels or for specific esters or how and where the metabolites get stored in your system (i know with recreationals its usually in the fat cells, but increasinly they test hair now...)

Try to mask it and your fucked,

Try to speed up your metabolism and get it out of your system and you have a chance...

Of course there is another option...  -gulp-

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2005, 11:22:04 AM »

ahem... except for the fact that is takes 5 weeks to get d-bol outta your system....

Dont worry about him, he is a cock

Does anyone know about what kind testing is usually done to the urine, if they test hormone levels or for specific esters or how and where the metabolites get stored in your system (i know with recreationals its usually in the fat cells, but increasinly they test hair now...)

They will probably run your piss through a immunoassay type test, this is basically a cheap test, if it throws up anything interesting they will then subject the piss to a more thorough gas spectrometry/mass chromatography test

They will probably look for high test levels and maybe some common steroids such as nandrolone etc, I say maybe because in truth, they will probably only give you the test which looks to see if you have a high test/epitest ratio and not bother with anything more sophisticated

To search for each 'type' of steroid they have to run separate tests, separate tests which cost a ton of cash, this is why, to begin with, they only run the simple immunoassay test

Trust me, most tests are shite and you will piss through it

Have a look here for some info, click and scroll down:

http://www.steroid.com/beat.php

pee for sale

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2005, 11:36:12 AM »
I remember reading that Lawrence Taylor use to use someone else's pee to pass his drug tests.  I'm not sure if he was trying to hide that fact that he was using recreational drugs or AAS... probably both.

LT called it "Bible Belt Urine"... a reference to the fact that it came from someone he knew who was clean and lived in the part of the country known as the "Bible Belt".

I don't know how he managed to switch samples... but with so much at stake I'm sure he found a way. ;)

Nobody here would be able to provide any.   

I don't think you'll be able to buy any from anyone here

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2005, 01:41:04 PM »
my friend used to pass tests by having his brother piss into a washed out new condom and then he would tape it under his nuts to keep it warm on the way to the test. they test for temp to make sure its legit. he would hide a small nail in his cheek and spit it into his hand to prick the condom and let the piss out without looking abvious. just an idea from an old pot head.

8)

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2005, 02:18:51 PM »
I think overload has the right idea, you will need someone elses urine..
grundle has no sack,

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005, 03:36:45 AM »
I think overload has the right idea, you will need someone elses urine..

At that level of competition they are most likely going to have someone actually watching you (meat gazing), surely a piss filled condom isn't going to cut it...

ahem...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2005, 12:50:03 PM »
i didn't think they could actually watch you pull your dick out. i thought they could only watch from behind? i could be wrong though.

8)

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2005, 01:49:41 PM »
i didn't think they could actually watch you pull your dick out. i thought they could only watch from behind? i could be wrong though.

8)

If you are trying out for a T.V. show then they can make you sign a contract in order to participate which can give them this right.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2005, 02:56:53 PM »
They have this thing called the whizinator or something like that, it's a fake dong that you can fill up a pouch with clean urine, that should work... Most of the times down here at the boxing club they have a window to the right of the toilet that they just kinda watch through, sometimes they dont even do that.
grundle has no sack,

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
grundle has no sack,

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2005, 04:58:40 PM »
They have this thing called the whizinator or something like that, it's a fake dong that you can fill up a pouch with clean urine, that should work... Most of the times down here at the boxing club they have a window to the right of the toilet that they just kinda watch through, sometimes they dont even do that.

That device has been in the media a lot lately, their on to it,,,  but it still may work..

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2005, 06:11:10 PM »
Really? I'm curious about how they would check something out like that, I mean... They are allowed to watch, but I dont think they are allowed to touch..
grundle has no sack,

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2005, 07:22:54 PM »
Really? I'm curious about how they would check something out like that, I mean... They are allowed to watch, but I dont think they are allowed to touch..

I don't know, but they have busted people using it...  If it malfunctions at all it could become rather obvious...

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2005, 07:31:09 PM »
The only other thing that I know would work is if you can find a doctor to use a cathater, and force clean urine into your bladder... Might hurt a little, but I've read about that before too..
grundle has no sack,