Author Topic: GetBig Political Pundit Andre Needs Our Help  (Read 2269 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
GetBig Political Pundit Andre Needs Our Help
« on: July 08, 2012, 06:34:08 PM »
As a black man, he claims his rights have been denied.

Sadly, he can't tell us exactly which rights he's been denied.

Perhaps someone can help him out.

Let's see:

Free Speech?  Well, he's always spouting off something stupid on here so, nope!

Religion?  Hasn't complained about anything.  Gonna have to say, nope!

His right to be attracted to women with hairy armpits...still intact so, nope!

Hmmm...what could it be?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: GetBig Political Pundit Andre Needs Our Help
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 06:36:22 PM »
I ate at a soul food restaurant downtown two weeks ago, best food I've had in a long time.  This old black woman kept giving me dirty looks though.   ???

Went to the YMCA when I was a kid, it was about 90% black and they always kind of fucked things up for the few white kids.  No basketballs, etc...

I think these are the kind of issues Andre is complaining about?  It's a two way street my friend.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 06:44:55 PM »
Andre feels like his race is still oppressed.
He's living in a different decade in his own mind.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 06:47:23 PM »
Problem for andre he and i both live in the Bronx, which is 90 percent minority and 90 shit hole.  A few pockets of decency like Morris park, Pelham bay, river dale, Woodlawn, but the rest is pure shit. 

andre probably feels that it's shit hole intentionally due to whitey, which it is not. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 06:48:16 PM »
I ate at a soul food restaurant downtown two weeks ago, best food I've had in a long time.  This old black woman kept giving me dirty looks though.   ???

Went to the YMCA when I was a kid, it was about 90% black and they always kind of fucked things up for the few white kids.  No basketballs, etc...

I think these are the kind of issues Andre is complaining about?  It's a two way street my friend.

Walk in there holding hands with a sexy black big booty ho and watch as the dark skinned clientele welcome you with open arms.  ::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 06:53:50 PM »
Walk in there holding hands with a sexy black big booty ho and watch as the dark skinned clientele welcome you with open arms.  ::)

lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 07:00:00 PM »

Don't work like that.   It's ok for a black guy to walk in white disgusting white hog and a pig beyond words, but a white guy walking in w a respectable business like black woman is not ok. 

the rules bro, the rules.    Sad, since there are many hot black business ladies in NYC walking around.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 07:20:32 PM »
Don't work like that.   It's ok for a black guy to walk in white disgusting white hog and a pig beyond words, but a white guy walking in w a respectable business like black woman is not ok. 

the rules bro, the rules.    Sad, since there are many hot black business ladies in NYC walking around.

I don't know if it's racist or not, but in my experience, when I see a white guy with a black woman, she's usually hot as hell.

Seems to be a lot of white hatred going around.

But...what rights could Andre have been denied?  Hmmm...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 07:22:37 PM »
The hot professional black woman seems to have a certain appreciation and preference for the white cock.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 07:22:49 PM »

I don't know if it's racist or not, but in my experience, when I see a white guy with a black woman, she's usually hot as hell.

Seems to be a lot of white hatred going around.

But...what rights could Andre have been denied?  Hmmm...

Maybe he is referring to his stint in Rikers?  

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 07:31:48 PM »
He's been denied the right to be taken seriously by anyone except condescending liberal whites who want to look like they are down with the struggle  and equally inept blacks who think they are intellectual pioneers after discovering that HI-C is the only major food group which happens to be listed on the periodic table of elements.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2012, 11:23:02 PM »
Tell me this isn't insane...  The State Board has "checkers".  They anonymously and randomly investigate for civil rights "violations".  Two white "checkers" posing as clients visited a certain office (in the morning), and were offered coffee.  Later that day two black "checkers" posing as clients visited and were not offered coffee.  The office in question was fined (I'm 100% serious), and publicly written up in the newsletter.  I'll post it if I can find it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 01:44:50 AM »
The hot professional black woman seems to have a certain appreciation and preference for the white cock.
Why did this make me laugh?
I think I have been denied the right to be offended and incensed

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2012, 04:31:31 AM »
Tell me this isn't insane...  The State Board has "checkers".  They anonymously and randomly investigate for civil rights "violations".  Two white "checkers" posing as clients visited a certain office (in the morning), and were offered coffee.  Later that day two black "checkers" posing as clients visited and were not offered coffee.  The office in question was fined (I'm 100% serious), and publicly written up in the newsletter.  I'll post it if I can find it.
Lemme get this straight... 2 people stopped by in the MORNING, and were offered coffee. 2 others stopped by in the AFTERNOON, and were NOT offered coffee, and somehow thats a civil rights violation?

Hmm. Generally coffee is not something most people want in the afternoon, at least not where Im from.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 04:45:10 AM »
Lemme get this straight... 2 people stopped by in the MORNING, and were offered coffee. 2 others stopped by in the AFTERNOON, and were NOT offered coffee, and somehow thats a civil rights violation?

Hmm. Generally coffee is not something most people want in the afternoon, at least not where Im from.

Hey garebare & Andre - you guys like Biohazard? 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2012, 11:33:19 AM »

It's nuts, both groups were posing as a couple.  The black couple wasn't offered coffee in the afternoon, unequal treatment...  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 11:36:08 AM »
It's nuts, both groups were posing as a couple.  The black couple wasn't offered coffee in the afternoon, unequal treatment...  ::)

Maybe they smelled like booze and were dressed like shit?