Author Topic: how much mast for ai purposes?  (Read 2163 times)

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
how much mast for ai purposes?
« on: July 09, 2012, 01:05:54 AM »
im running tren at 500 mgs a week, and cycling test prop and drol. test at 500 a week when the drol is out, then at 150 when the drol is in. i want the ai and libido effects from the mast, but dont want to have to buy a bunch of it. can i get away with like 200 mgs a week? thanks bros.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
Re: how much mast for ai purposes?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 01:10:37 AM »
sorry my stats are: 5'4, 165, low body fat...probably 9 or 10 percent. been training for years. diets clean.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 04:22:00 PM »
no matter what mast does not replace an AI... it's AI effect is very minor... don't be fooled..

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 09:37:04 PM »
If you just want madt for the AI traits why not just use an actual AI? You're only using 500 mgs of test, .5mgs of a-dex EOD will be fine. The test should take care of libido issues. If anything you might need some caber for the tren

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 10:11:46 PM »
masterone and proviron don't act as an ai, let alone when test is administered at supraphysiological doses.

...fuck whoever started this bullshit.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 12:08:20 AM »
damn all i ever read on this site is how great mast is for its ai purposes. alright thanks for the advice bros ill stick with adex and save some the money.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 09:51:12 PM »
 Have done Mast @ up to 800 mg/wk - not an effecient AI. I think continuing to promote it as an effective one is potentially dangerous as the high blood pressure issues from test bloat that some suffer really demand the use of an AI in the name of health and safety.

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 02:31:08 PM »
Run caber for tren @.25 EOD....IF YOU NEED IT...

Save the hard core AI (arimidex or aromasin) to WHEN you need it...

Running Ari and ARO AIs will hurt your gains even at low amounts.

Warhorse

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2012, 01:37:47 AM »
masterone and proviron don't act as an ai, let alone when test is administered at supraphysiological doses.

...fuck whoever started this bullshit.

I believe GH15 talked alot about using masteron for AI effects. along with it's other effects but he did hype up masterons AI effects. I agree with others just buy a real AI. any on cycle AI will do. if you are having lactation issues cabergoline is what I would use along with some aromasin or arimidex,letrozole. Heck there are plenty of on cycle meds. You do not want to killl all your estrogen some estrogen is not bad. you want some estrogen just not a lot of it. Lactation is what is the worst and what you want to avoid! I would always keep some on-cycle anchileries on hand I wouldn't consider masteron one of them though. I mainly have used arimidex 1mg a few times a week if I got bad estrogen or cabergoline if I got lactation. Since I do not use heavy tren I have never had lactation issues. But it can definately happen if you use alot of Tren and other heavy androgens.