Author Topic: Texas to Obama - Go F yourself - not expanding Medicade and bankrupting Texas  (Read 694 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
BFD  - the law allows for the federal government to set up the exchanges and eventually all states will get on board (most likely sooner rather than later)

I'm pretty sure the feds pay close to 100% of the states costs for the first few year and upwards of 90% + after that

the Repubs governors will quickly realize (and I'm sure they already know it) that in the long run this will save them on health care costs.   Those future health problems aren't going away so if people don't get insurance coverage they will just get emergency treatment or access to coverage that eventually costs the state money

and of course, the political pressure to get on board will grow too

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BFD  - the law allows for the federal government to set up the exchanges and eventually all states will get on board (most likely sooner rather than later)

I'm pretty sure the feds pay close to 100% of the states costs for the first few year and upwards of 90% + after that

the Repubs governors will quickly realize (and I'm sure they already know it) that in the long run this will save them on health care costs.   Those future health problems aren't going away so if people don't get insurance coverage they will just get emergency treatment or access to coverage that eventually costs the state money

and of course, the political pressure to get on board will grow too

LOL.   Only a delusional moron and hardcore leftist believes that nonsense.  When has the govt EVER made something more affordable?   Ever?     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LOL.   Only a delusional moron and hardcore leftist believes that nonsense.  When has the govt EVER made something more affordable?   Ever?     

you should learn to read

the future health care issues won't go away simply because a governor refuses to participate
they will just be SOLEY the burden of the state rather than a shared burden with the Feds paying 90% or more of the freight

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you should learn to read

the future health care issues won't go away simply because a governor refuses to participate
they will just be SOLEY the burden of the state rather than a shared burden with the Feds paying 90% or more of the freight

Do you favor repealing EMTALA? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yes and being ill without a health insurance is also dangerous ::)