Author Topic: WTF happened to Johnnynoname.........?  (Read 12843 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: WTF happened to Johnnynoname.........?
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2012, 05:29:52 PM »
opiates.

worst of the worst, once those fuckers get their hooks in you....you are their bitch. and i speak from experience....hardest thing I ever did in my life BY FAR. was permanently kicking pills
Yup. Its not a matter of just quitting... Heroin is the worst thing in existence.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2012, 05:33:17 PM »
He started a DEVO tribute band and has been busy touring

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2012, 05:48:18 PM »
Yup. Its not a matter of just quitting... Heroin is the worst thing in existence.

Yeah. because it's not just a matter of the WD's which are a fucking nightmare that i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. then you just feel like shit for months on end. no fucking energy, nothing floats your boat. And you know, the whole time...happiness and feeling like a million bucks is just a phone call away

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2012, 05:57:11 PM »

My friend was smoking heorin for some time.. Quitted it with no probs (a week of bad mood, some sweating..), tho' I sometimes find him very strangely buzzed recently... It does not seem like alcohol, or it's alcohol mixed with some pills, idk, when a person sounds very lethargic and slow, out of touch with reality, smth like that.. I'm wondering whether he still occasionally enjoys that chase of the dragon.. Tho' isn't it supposed to be far less adicting compared to IV use if that shit?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2012, 06:02:47 PM »
that's a better question, where is kiwiol?
He said he was going away for awhile he didnt tell me why. Alot of old timers dropping off here something be up.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2012, 06:06:14 PM »
My friend was smoking heorin for some time.. Quitted it with no probs (a week of bad mood, some sweating..), tho' I sometimes find him very strangely buzzed recently... It does not seem like alcohol, or it's alcohol mixed with some pills, idk, when a person sounds very lethargic and slow, out of touch with reality, smth like that.. I'm wondering whether he still occasionally enjoys that chase of the dragon.. Tho' isn't it supposed to be far less adicting compared to IV use if that shit?

sounds like he might, although i have zero knowledge of this person.

It's diffrent for everyone. You said your friend had some sweats and felt crappy for a week, that's not a bad detox. I have heard nightmare stories where people have to be hospitalized.

Mine was somewhere in the middle...i felt like absolute DEATH for two weeks. diarrhea, convulsions, insomnia...your emotions go fucking haywire, you cry at commercials on TV. it passes...but then you just feel "off" for a long long time. That's the real test, getting through those few months. than you are OK.

I fell off a roof and severely fucked myself up, and the doctors loaded me up with them for over a year, that's how i got hooked. i didn't know what a percoset was before then.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2012, 06:06:58 PM »
He started a DEVO tribute band and has been busy touring

:D Step on a crack, break your mama's back. 
a

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2012, 06:13:22 PM »

It's diffrent for everyone. You said your friend had some sweats and felt crappy for a week, that's not a bad detox. I have heard nightmare stories where people have to be hospitalized.

Mine was somewhere in the middle...i felt like absolute DEATH for two weeks. diarrhea, convulsions, insomnia...your emotions go fucking haywire, you cry at commercials on TV. it passes...but then you just feel "off" for a long long time. That's the real test, getting through those few months. than you are OK.

I fell off a roof and severely fucked myself up, and the doctors loaded me up with them for over a year, that's how i got hooked. i didn't know what a percoset was before then.
I was an IV user, my worst Heroin withdrawal lasted about a month, the acute sweating, vomiting, shitting yourself only lasted about 2 weeks, but the lethargy, exhaustion, depression, and lack of sleep took up the rest of the time.

I went on Suboxen afterward I went through the withdrawals to help keep me sober, and let me tell you, the withdrawals werent as intense, but they lasted 2x as long. Dont ever listen to the doctor on stuff like this, they simply dont understand. They tried to tell me that Suboxen would have no WD's because it wasnt a full agonist, which is horseshit.

I agree with you Groink, its not the acute WD's that are tough (they suck physically yes, but mentally its much easier than what comes next) - its the exhaustion, lack of sleep, emotional mood swings and shit that is the test, because like you said, youre only a phone call away from feeling better. Even if its only for a couple hours.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2012, 06:44:15 PM »
mass 04 also missing in action.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2012, 06:59:33 PM »

it pisses me off that most doctors are really employees of the big pharma labs, its all a huge scheme, i bet more than 50% of drugs prescribed are totally unecessary.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2012, 07:30:42 PM »
mass 04 also missing in action.

Both Sox fans.   Too embarrassed.
Y

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2012, 07:37:23 PM »
BAM BAm, sorry to say but I almost agree with you completely.

I sort of work with 'druggies' and have enough experience and time in grade to raise your "50" to "80" or possibly even more.

I can't blame the physicians entirely because most drug users I know get prescriptions from legit sources while they are cleaned up and going straight ..... but within an hour of leaving the drug store, they are upstairs calling friends regarding drug trades.

Are doctors really this stupid?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2012, 07:39:39 PM »
JNN you funny as HAIL man!!!

come back!!

One time he said tbombz had swallowed so much black sperm he was slowly turning into Patrick Ewing....hahahahhaaaaaha hahahhahahaha

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2012, 07:43:01 PM »
I left my password in my will, so if I ever parish suddenly somebody will return to tell the story of my fate. Not that anybody would care  :(

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2012, 08:52:00 PM »
JohnnyNoName is working behind the counter at the Velvet Touch in Mt. Morris, Michigan and waiting tables at the Clio Big Boy on his days off.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2012, 09:04:15 PM »
He was going by his other username, luka magnotta and I believe he's recently been locked up for sodomizing a dead Asian boy

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2012, 10:58:37 PM »
If that's true, it's terrible. I hope JNN recovers quickly.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2012, 11:03:17 PM »
He said he was going away for awhile he didnt tell me why. Alot of old timers dropping off here something be up.

maybe going over to Special Ed's board???......

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2012, 11:04:18 PM »
Naw man he had some demons...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2012, 11:11:42 PM »
I was an IV user, my worst Heroin withdrawal lasted about a month, the acute sweating, vomiting, shitting yourself only lasted about 2 weeks, but the lethargy, exhaustion, depression, and lack of sleep took up the rest of the time.

I went on Suboxen afterward I went through the withdrawals to help keep me sober, and let me tell you, the withdrawals werent as intense, but they lasted 2x as long. Dont ever listen to the doctor on stuff like this, they simply dont understand. They tried to tell me that Suboxen would have no WD's because it wasnt a full agonist, which is horseshit.

I agree with you Groink, its not the acute WD's that are tough (they suck physically yes, but mentally its much easier than what comes next) - its the exhaustion, lack of sleep, emotional mood swings and shit that is the test, because like you said, youre only a phone call away from feeling better. Even if its only for a couple hours.

Shitting yourself???....Jesus..I always wondered what withdrawal from heroin feels like.........give us a typical day of withdrawal from morning to night....I admire the fact that you quit....must have been a fucking bitch!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2012, 11:12:31 PM »
Shitting yourself???....Jesus..I always wondered what withdrawal from heroin feels like.........give us a typical day of withdrawal from morning to night....I admire the fact that you quit....must have been a fucking bitch!

watch trainspotting.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2012, 01:31:24 AM »

so you clean now?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2012, 01:55:07 AM »

You didn't get clonidine ?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2012, 02:11:20 AM »

Kiwiol is on a business trip in Uganda, promoting his line of chest high track suit pants.

He'll be back soon.
P

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2012, 02:13:52 AM »
Johnny was making a fresh produce delivery to The Fruit Bowl when he was accosted and gang raped in the cool room by 17 of the kitchen staff.  They are currently hospitalized with severe exhaustion and are receiving an antibiotic drip.