Author Topic: Reggie tells the truth about A-Rod's roid usage and Yanks send him away.  (Read 7453 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/8144460/reggie-jackson-barred-new-york-yankees-events-sources-say?ex_cid=2012_local_ob_ny_ban_lnk

:(  :(

it was more than that saying certain people didnt belong in the hall of fame' guys with better records than him yea he hit 3 homers in one game i get it but he has more strike outs then any player in history. reggie was not a well rounded player 
p

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
it was more than that saying certain people didnt belong in the hall of fame' guys with better records than him yea he hit 3 homers in one game i get it but he has more strike outs then any player in history. reggie was not a well rounded player 
And hes still on the yankee payroll shut the fuck up your time has come and gone.
p

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
642 to 563 the straw that stirs the drink couldn't take it. now this begs the question was reggie clean?
F

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Reggie must have been clean if he was complaining.  Pretty sure if he was dirty he would have kept his mouth shut.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
All these old time players who preach about the old days are full of shit.

They're pro athletes - all cut from the same ultra competitive mold in their desire to excel and gain an edge.  If available, I'm positive you'd see usage statistics that compare to what we've seen at its height.
Y

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Reggie must have been clean if he was complaining.  Pretty sure if he was dirty he would have kept his mouth shut.
guys weren't tested back than who knows . he did own a gold's gym so ????????? reggie was up and down never had 30 home runs in back to back years?????
F

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
That guy A-Rod trains in my gym pretty ofter...even tho I had no idea about who he is... LOL!

And sometimes he gave 25cent tips to the guy at the smoothie bar... Fucker... LOL!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
ONe of the most interesting comments Pete Rose had made about his playing years in the 70's, was that he said he himself didn't take steroids. Which means that other people were in that time frame. Yet no reporter ever follows up about steroid use in the 70's. I'd bet my house that Reggie did. A person could take steroids, never weight train but gain some bat speed by swinging a weighted bat. Some of the big time home run hitters in the 60's and 70's used 36 ounce bats. That's a heavy fukcing bat. Jim Rice used at bat that heavy.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That guy A-Rod trains in my gym pretty ofter...even tho I had no idea about who he is... LOL!

And sometimes he gave 25cent tips to the guy at the smoothie bar... Fucker... LOL!
guy only made 300 million in baseball salaries alone with another 150 million still owed him even though he is on a steady decline. emdorsements were minimal because he was an asshole most of his career.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ONe of the most interesting comments Pete Rose had made about his playing years in the 70's, was that he said he himself didn't take steroids. Which means that other people were in that time frame. Yet no reporter ever follows up about steroid use in the 70's. I'd bet my house that Reggie did. A person could take steroids, never weight train but gain some bat speed by swinging a weighted bat. Some of the big time home run hitters in the 60's and 70's used 36 ounce bats. That's a heavy fukcing bat. Jim Rice used at bat that heavy.
richie allen 38 ozs....
F

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I actually have an A-Rod jersey.   Don't wear it. 

I usually wear my Jeter, Tex, or Ruth jersey when at the stadium. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
richie allen 38 ozs....

ya that's nuts. Can't even comprehend swinging a bat that heavy at the major league level.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ya that's nuts. Can't even comprehend swinging at bat that heavy at the major league level.
allen had power to spare as seen on an early card
F

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Reginald Martinez ... ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Reggie  Jackson can say what he wants , he played the game and did it at a high level, so he can give his opinion , and the yankees also have the right to fire him from his Office job

Greatest of all time

I got a little chill standing next to his locker at Cooperstown

Nails

• Getbig V

$25 cent ??? ???

You know he is worth about $300 million playing stick ball , fucking models , actresses , and singers like   
 Madonna - kate hudson - cameran diaz , torrie wilson 

Nails

• Getbig V

you ever catch im kissing himself in the mirror???

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
$25 cent ??? ???

You know he is worth about $300 million playing stick ball , fucking models , actresses , and singers like   
 Madonna - kate hudson - cameran diaz , torrie wilson 

Guy probably doesn't carry any cash on him. Esp/ at the gym.

Nails

• Getbig V
Guy probably doesn't carry any cash on him. Esp/ at the gym.

plus why tip a Juice bar ??? they are not waiting on you , they are simply mixing you a drink that they get paid to do.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

I got a little chill standing next to his locker at Cooperstown

Went to game 4 of the 99 WS. After the Yankees won, were met up with a friend who had recently bid and won 30 grand to buy Ruth's flask at the Barry Halpern auction.  She got it filled at the bar with JD and we all did shots from it to celebrate.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
642 to 563 the straw that stirs the drink couldn't take it. now this begs the question was reggie clean?
Need to define "clean". Very few were clean then, very few are clean now. Beginning in 2013 the MLB will be testing for HGH and then its really going to suck. Baseball is by far my favorite sport but with high dollar contracts what do they expect? Right now we have the #1 high school player/catcher in the country, first round top 10 draft pick for 2013 and we have this conversation everyday. IMO, this is on the S&C coaches to start training baseball players like athletes instead of babying them. Want to get rid of drugs in the MLB, train them like the power athletes they are.

Nails

• Getbig V
Went to game 4 of the 99 WS. After the Yankees won, were met up with a friend who had recently bid and won 30 grand to buy Ruth's flask at the Barry Halpern auction.  She got it filled at the bar with JD and we all did shots from it to celebrate.

man that is fucking cool! 30 grand for a Flask is getbig for sure

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
All these old time players who preach about the old days are full of shit.

They're pro athletes - all cut from the same ultra competitive mold in their desire to excel and gain an edge.  If available, I'm positive you'd see usage statistics that compare to what we've seen at its height.
Yes but don't you agree that guys like Ruth and Ted William's stats look that much more impressive these days?  They couldn't have been on anything but booze and hookers.

yates fan

• Getbig III
babe ruth played in all white league,easy to get those kinda stats playin in a league like that.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
babe ruth played in all white league,easy to get those kinda stats playin in a league like that.
Babe Ruth had the widest nose I have ever seen on a supposed "white man"  He had to of been mixed with something.