Author Topic: Munoz  (Read 2633 times)

basil

• Getbig IV
Munoz
« on: July 11, 2012, 10:22:47 AM »
will put Silva into retirement in about 6 months after his dispatches Weidman tonight.  Bold prediction, but I see it happening.  That is, if he can keep his head in the game and not succumb to performance anxiety against Silva.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Munoz
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 02:52:18 PM »
will put Silva into retirement in about 6 months after his dispatches Weidman tonight.  Bold prediction, but I see it happening.  That is, if he can keep his head in the game and not succumb to performance anxiety against Silva.
Thats the big problem.  Everyone has been the next big thing when they have faced Silva for the title.  Most have looked like pure shit.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 04:09:40 PM »
Silva has yet to face anyone that was proclaimed "the next big thing" in fact he hasn't seen a title defense where he wasn't the overwhelming favorite...

I like Munoz's chances a lot..

Chael layed the groundwork on how to beat Silva and Munoz is the kind of fighter who can get in there and do it for 5 rounds..

he also had bricks in either hand :)

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 07:46:48 PM »
Wow.  Haha.  Sucky day Munoz.  What was the ref waitin for, his jaw to fall out. 

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 11:15:07 AM »
Wow.  Haha.  Sucky day Munoz.  What was the ref waitin for, his jaw to fall out. 
Seriously!!  I was like What the fuck are you doing dude?  He was kneeling right next to him just watching him get punched over and over and over.  The guy was clearly out cold.  Then he finally stops it and starts calling for a medic like he's all worried and shit.  I know it's not easy being a referee but come on, man.  I felt like Adrian in Rocky 4 yelling..."Stop the fight!"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 02:25:29 PM »
  Chris put Munoz away instead.