Author Topic: beautiful speach matt romney gave to the NAACP  (Read 9303 times)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Re: beautiful speach matt romney gave to the NAACP
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2012, 07:12:07 PM »
LOL.    Federal loans skyrocket the cost moron! 
EXACTLY

The federal loans are pieces of shit!!! My interest rate is DOUBLE than my private loans. Fuck the federal loans.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2012, 07:18:05 PM »
EXACTLY

The federal loans are pieces of shit!!! My interest rate is DOUBLE than my private loans. Fuck the federal loans.
i didnt know that, on top of that college is a place to get alot of pussy, really too much, im highly jealous of the quality of fine ass hoes, these kids need to be out in the field working and not trying to attain some shit degree and banging hot sluts all days at parties
A

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2012, 07:20:46 PM »
Tax the middle class?  Mitt Romney agrees!

In fact, Mitt Romney not only wants to tax the middle class, he wants to CUT taxes for millionaires and billionaires.

I don't agree with that.  I don't agree that the top 2% should get tax cuts while the majority of Americans pay a higher tax rate.  Folks making $250,000 should pay a little more like they did under President Bill Clinton.

This is flatly incorrect Romney wants to cut every marginal tax bracket from top to bottom, repeal the estate tax, and keep the dividend and capital gains rates where they are..

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2012, 07:25:21 PM »
Also, The_Hammer if you don't understand each of the tax positions the respective candidates are putting forward in the election you are probably to stupid to vote.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2012, 07:28:33 PM »
I don't think you understand what President Obama is fighting for.

Mitt Romney wants to INCREASE the cost of college education.

President Obama wants to keep it affordable; keep federal student loans where they're at right now, as opposed to doubling the interest rates which would occur under Romney Economics.

&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Look at all those idiots who owe $60k+ for a liberal arts degree. If they raise the cost maybe some of these morons in the future will think reasonably and quit sinking into debt for useless degrees.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2012, 07:38:21 PM »
This is flatly incorrect Romney wants to cut every marginal tax bracket from top to bottom, repeal the estate tax, and keep the dividend and capital gains rates where they are..
are you this guy?
A

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2012, 07:42:55 PM »
are you this guy?

That is Ron Shirley from "Lizard Lick Towing" on TruTv it is based on a repo business in North Carolina...he might be close by to where you live.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2012, 07:43:29 PM »
I paid for my undergrad and graduate school by myself, and of course with the help of student loans. Any fucktard who can't figure this out shouldn't be in college to begin with.

Good post!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2012, 07:49:28 PM »
Skip to comments.

NAACP crowd calls Romney 'demeaning,' 'insulting'
The Washington Examiner ^ | July 11, 2012 | Susan Ferrechio
Posted on July 11, 2012 7:40:36 PM EDT by Free ThinkerNY

HOUSTON - NAACP officials described Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's morning address to the nation's most prestigious civil rights group as demeaning and insulting.

A three-quarters full auditorium greeted Romney with lukewarm applause, but the atmosphere quickly grew increasingly tense as Romney made the case that President Obama's economic policies have not helped the black community. He cited the jump in unemployment among African Americans from 13.6 percent to 14.4 percent in June.

"If equal opportunity in America were an accomplished fact, then a chronically bad economy would be equally bad for everyone," Romney told the civil rights group's annual gathering. "Instead, it's worse for African Americans in almost every way."

Clayola Brown, the member of the NAACP's National Board of Directors who invited Romney to speak, said the presumptive Republican presidential nominee should not have used unemployment numbers to try to turn the crowd against Obama.

"It was insensitive and quite demeaning as a matter of fact," Brown told The Washington Examiner after Romney exited the stage. "Certainly we are aware of what the numbers are and the impact is in our communities. It's the dialogue used that we find insulting."

Brown said the point of inviting Romney to the convention wasn't to give him a chance to win over African American voters who overwhelmingly backed Obama in 2008 and are expected to vote for him again this fall. Instead, Romney was invited to "show respect to the organization," she said.

Another board member, Amos Brown, of San Francisco, called Romney's address, "an insult to the NAACP," including his references to the importance of family.

"For him to come here and lecture us about the family - he doesn't need to be talking to Negros about that," Brown said. "Who tore up the family?"

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2012, 07:58:13 PM »

Whats Romney's stance on "outsourcing"?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2012, 08:01:55 PM »

It's that he did not do it, while Obama via the stim bill did, a lot.   

Obama via the stim bill outsourced tons of jobs overseas on our dime. 

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2012, 10:31:48 PM »
Many Republicans agree, Romney Economics doesn't work!

Romney increased taxes while Governor of Massachusetts.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2012, 10:35:12 PM »

Romney and Bain Capital were pioneers of outsourcing!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2012, 10:41:31 PM »
Romney and Bain Capital were pioneers of outsourcing!

My thoughts on this.  I realize Romney is a worthless, scumbag.  He's not as horrible as Obama though.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2012, 10:53:13 PM »
"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust, and sweat, and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs, and comes up short, again and again, because there is no effort, without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself, for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be, with those cold and timid souls, who knew neither victory, nor defeat." Another Commander in Chief, President Richard Nixon, referred to the speech during his 1974 resignation, saying "Sometimes I have succeeded, and sometimes I have failed, but always I have taken heart from what Theodore Roosevelt once said about the man in the arena, 'whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood....'"

HA HA Politicians are such Wankers, fancy a politician comparing themselves to a warrior in battle!  HA HA "whose face is marred by dust, and sweat, and blood, who strives valiantly" HA HA, like a Politician does that!
V

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2012, 12:19:04 AM »
Here's the only road to true recovery:

The US, and the world in general, need more STEM students. Subsidize those who are interested in science, technology, engineering and math majors massively and make them stay in the US for the fist 10 years after their studies, if they've taken advantage of this subsidy program. They're the motor of every economy. Without them, there will be no economic growth.

Keep money out of politics. No special interests and lobbying. Fair and simple.

But I don't think these two points can be implemented soon enough. Money is still in politics and the politicians won't allow that kind of change to happen in the academic world.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2012, 12:43:44 AM »

The US, and the world in general, need more STEM students. Subsidize those who are interested in science, technology, engineering and math majors massively and make them stay in the US for the fist 10 years after their studies, if they've taken advantage of this subsidy program. They're the motor of every economy. Without them, there will be no economic growth.

But I don't think these two points can be implemented soon enough. Money is still in politics and the politicians won't allow that kind of change to happen in the academic world.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2012, 12:58:49 AM »

That's interesting...

I couldn't disagree more.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2012, 01:22:34 AM »
Good article!

America Desperately Needs More STEM Students. Here's How to Get Them (Forbes.com, article. 7/9/2012)

This article is by Rodney C. Adkins, senior vice president of IBM’s Systems & Technology Group. He is a National Academy of Engineering inductee and serves on the national board of the Smithsonian Institution.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesleadershipforum/2012/07/09/america-desperately-needs-more-stem-students-heres-how-to-get-them/

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2012, 01:33:02 AM »
Good article!

America Desperately Needs More STEM Students. Here's How to Get Them (Forbes.com, article. 7/9/2012)

This article is by Rodney C. Adkins, senior vice president of IBM’s Systems & Technology Group. He is a National Academy of Engineering inductee and serves on the national board of the Smithsonian Institution.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesleadershipforum/2012/07/09/america-desperately-needs-more-stem-students-heres-how-to-get-them/

Affirmative Action is counterproductive.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2012, 10:32:57 PM »
My thoughts on this.  I realize Romney is a worthless, scumbag.  He's not as horrible as Obama though.

But Obama REALLY isn't trying to hide the fact he wants a one world government. Romney is trying to hide that same fact.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2012, 10:37:08 PM »
But Obama REALLY isn't trying to hide the fact he wants a one world government. Romney is trying to hide that same fact.

I didn't notice this.  I agree with you though, different face... same agenda will be pursued. 

I guess we should just vote for them American Idol style.  In that case, I like Clinton the most.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2012, 10:57:09 PM »
I didn't notice this.  I agree with you though, different face... same agenda will be pursued. 

I guess we should just vote for them American Idol style.  In that case, I like Clinton the most.

I would just love to see someone in Congress knocked the fukc out on live TV by another politician for lying. It's just so fcking wild that everyone is in on the gag in politics.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2012, 11:45:31 PM »
I would just love to see someone in Congress knocked the fukc out on live TV by another politician for lying. It's just so fcking wild that everyone is in on the gag in politics.

;D Yeah!!!

Than you've got these morons voting for Romeny because they think he sincerely cares about fixing the economy, cutting the budget and ending abortion.  Or the Obama voters that think he really gives a shit about ending wars, students, black people, civil rights, etc...

::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2012, 11:54:14 PM »
;D Yeah!!!

Than you've got these morons voting for Romeny because they think he sincerely cares about fixing the economy, cutting the budget and ending abortion.  Or the Obama voters that think he really gives a shit about ending wars, students, black people, civil rights, etc...

::)

It's as if we're living in a slavery hologram and the jig is basically up. The end of the world just means that too many people found out about the scam thats run by "whoever" is controlling the hologram. Fukc I need another beer.