Author Topic: TO GH15!  (Read 1573 times)

whitewidow

TO GH15!
« on: July 12, 2012, 05:21:40 AM »
save your 500,000$ . I am actually taking it as a compliment you would spend that much money on getting my info! hell you could get a big time mafia Don wacked for 20K. let's me know I really made you melt! I really fucked with your head! I own your mind! like I said along time ago you are paying checkers and I am playing chess!

Anyway you should keep your hard earned scammed kigtropin money!I know you have millions from your kigtropin scam and I am thrilled you would spend so much of it on getting my info. Guess what? I will meet you in person for half a million($500,000) what you offered. you dont have the balls to do anything! what are you going to kill some guy who pissed you off on a forum?

And you really think a pro bodybuilder would act like this-LOL! your game and scam is over you have been outed as a fraud! who sticks up for a group of scammers! I called this out about a year ago this was not 191-AA HGH. It is stupid to fight about it or try to get someones info what good would it do you? Do you just want to pull some more shadey shit against me for telling what I believed the truth was?

I told everybody it does not matter the chinese are in it for the money and will sell anything they want to wether it is high grade or crap! I stressed buying human grade HGH wich is hard to do, or at least if they were going to buy chinese not to buy kigtropin. I have a stickey up that was posted a very long time ago. GH15 you yourself were on my page and said I was right about the kigtropin and not to deal with these scammers! then shortly you changed your tone! you said you were going to do something that has never been done and give them another chance! Or was it the money they promised you per kit sold? take the 500,000$ and donate it to the humane society. It would go a long way there! not worth trying to go after me! I am always ahead of you! Like I said this is chess! not checkers! I will say I was ony watching out for the members of the bodybuilding community! it had nothing to do with talking trash about kigtropin because you approved it.

And it is true! 5 people had to go to the hospital because of that new kigtropin that was suppose to be November quality kigtropin! Obviously wasn't. You vouched for a very dangerous project GH15 and all for $. You had seen it was fake before why keep giving them chances unless you were getting a cutt off each kit. I also believe you are getting huge cutts off of a UGL you help run. YOU ARE THE DEALER! Not arnold Jr. or myself. YOU GOD OF HORMONES GH15! That is how you got millions of dollars selling aot of bunk HGH and average UGL gear. I would think about the research maybe someone has done on you and just kept quit about it! just be aware your threats have been monitored since day1.
I would say anybody who stepped forward with any info would probably be lying and I doubt they would really get paid. I will say I think the amount you offered is great! That means I touched on some real sensitive subjects that are true and make you mad!