Author Topic: Tasered for crossing the street against a red signal!  (Read 9456 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Tasered for crossing the street against a red signal!
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2012, 08:41:58 PM »
did he have a permit to not comply after being stopped after an illegal act(no matter how ridiculous it is)?

he was asked for ID and ignored them, tried to walk away, didnt comply etc...

"He tensed up, jerked away and then he took a fighting stance when they approached him again, so that Taser had to be used," said Del Rosso.

funny how you only present one side of the story, what shit hole country are you from again?
He's from Asstralia.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2012, 08:42:18 PM »
I believe E-Kul has a radical hatred of America, and Americans.  I could be wrong but this may all stem from that.  ;D
LOL

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2012, 08:48:59 PM »
This all could've been avoided if he simply cooperated

all the racist fagg0ts on here would still defend him if he was white though

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2012, 08:51:41 PM »
This all could've been avoided if he simply cooperated

all the racist fagg0ts on here would still defend him if he was white though

Wouldn't have happened in that case.  He would have complied and been on his way.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2012, 10:08:38 PM »
A couple weeks ago I was riding my bike back home late at night. I was going down a highway and there were no cars in sight down a strait away, so I pinned my throttle at 150mph+ then got off the exit and into a gas station, then the cop lights turn on. I stop and spread my arms out so he can see my hands.He's ready to throw me in cuffs. He's all pissed saying what the yell you doing. I go well I admit I was going fast but there were no cars in sight so I was the only one at risk. I was polite and did what he told me to do.

He had every right to throw me strait into jail. He then says well. I appreciate you weren't doing this in traffic and the fact that you actually pulled over( when I could easily have out run him). Didn't even check my license and let me go. His final words were 'please be safe, the worst part of my job is going to accident scenes'

The fact is cops dont want to use their weapons. Even if they're justified they know they're  going to get discriminated against. They just want to do their job and go home without trouble like the rest of us. Give them respect, you get it back.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2012, 10:13:25 PM »
A couple weeks ago I was riding my bike back home late at night. I was going down a highway and there were no cars in sight down a strait away, so I pinned my throttle at 150mph+ then got off the exit and into a gas station, then the cop lights turn on. I stop and spread my arms out so he can see my hands.He's ready to throw me in cuffs. He's all pissed saying what the yell you doing. I go well I admit I was going fast but there were no cars in sight so I was the only one at risk. I was polite and did what he told me to do.

He had every right to throw me strait into jail. He then says well. I appreciate you weren't doing this in traffic and the fact that you actually pulled over( when I could easily have out run him). Didn't even check my license and let me go. His final words were 'please be safe, the worst part of my job is going to accident scenes'

The fact is cops dont want to use their weapons. Even if they're justified they know they're  going to get discriminated against. They just want to do their job and go home without trouble like the rest of us. Give them respect, you get it back.

Yup.. my roommate is a cop and he says if the person is polite and nice he almost always give them some type of break.. its the fucking assholes that piss him off and of course he will give them what they deserve. It really isn't hard to just show some respect to the officer and not be a fucking douche. What is the worst that can happen? You get what you would get being a fucking dickhead or your charge may be  dropped or lowered.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2012, 10:39:37 PM »

Same deal, never had an issue with the police.  Decent people, very glad to see them at times.

The FOP plates have to help though?   8)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2012, 10:50:58 PM »

Same deal, never had an issue with the police.  Decent people, very glad to see them at times.

The FOP plates have to help though?   8)

Nope, not eligible for those.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2012, 10:52:50 PM »
Nope, not eligible for those.

I was talking about mine.  ;D