Author Topic: Boston Globe To Team Romney: Sorry, No Dice  (Read 3102 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Boston Globe To Team Romney: Sorry, No Dice
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2012, 10:01:12 AM »

These leftist drones like 180 are really unbelievable over this.   

$200mil per day

Atlantis Insurance.

Shut your face about unbelievable

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2012, 10:08:38 AM »
$200mil per day

Atlantis Insurance.

Shut your face about unbelievable

STFU - yourself

All carriers are drastically raising prices and premiuims due to ThugCare

Scond - Obama still wont relase the costs of that mess and it was reported in 2 places. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2012, 10:48:31 AM »
STFU - yourself

All carriers are drastically raising prices and premiuims due to ThugCare

Scond - Obama still wont relase the costs of that mess and it was reported in 2 places. 
hahahahah you fucking liar

You tried to act like that letter was saying your premiums were going up because of obamacare and in real life.. they told you about the rates going up in a transcripted Q and A in 2008.... before Obama even took office.. And it had nothing to do with Obamacare... You god damn liar. Your Letter had no mention of anything Obamacare Related.. It was already planned to increase and that was identified before President Obama took office.. you are one fucked up liar..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2012, 10:51:53 AM »

You tried to act like that letter was saying your premiums were going up because of obamacare and in real life.. they told you about the rates going up in a transcripted Q and A in 2008.... before Obama even took office.. And it had nothing to do with Obamacare... You god damn liar. Your Letter had no mention of anything Obamacare Related.. It was already planned to increase and that was identified before President Obama took office.. you are one fucked up liar..

I called up the place and they told me that obamacare costs were part of it and I posted that at the time. 

Talk to anyone, ANYONE, what has happened since KenyaCare has passed.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2012, 10:54:28 AM »
I called up the place and they told me that obamacare costs were part of it and I posted that at the time. 

Talk to anyone, ANYONE, what has happened since KenyaCare has passed.   

Ohhh.. now you called the place... ... you fuckin liar.. Obamacare didnt have shit to do with it.. you thought you were gonna get over on us by saying you got a letter... but that letter made no mentionof Obamacare... So now you called them and thats what they said...

Well why wouldnt they put that in the letter... because its not you god damn liar Shut the fuck up

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2012, 10:58:08 AM »
Ohhh.. now you called the place... ... you fuckin liar.. Obamacare didnt have shit to do with it.. you thought you were gonna get over on us by saying you got a letter... but that letter made no mentionof Obamacare... So now you called them and thats what they said...

Well why wouldnt they put that in the letter... because its not you god damn liar Shut the fuck up

::)  ::)

Talk to anyone, ANYONE, about what has happened since that creep communist asshold got his health scam passed. 

MASSIVE PREMIUIM HIKES WITH NO END IN SITE. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2012, 11:31:38 AM »

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2012, 06:54:56 AM »

333... is full of shit Option D just owned him here.

And he calls 240 a liar? lol

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2012, 07:48:32 AM »
::)  ::)

Talk to anyone, ANYONE, about what has happened since that creep communist asshold got his health scam passed. 

MASSIVE PREMIUIM HIKES WITH NO END IN SITE. 

I dont give a fuck about what you say they told you.. that cant be proven. Your lying ass said the LETTER said your rates went up as a result of obama care, but you know good and well thats not why that letter said your rates went up. Those rates were scheduled to go up before obama was even the president.. So spare us with your lying ass shit and then trying to cover it up... Fuckin liar,, you were caught, give it up..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2012, 07:50:47 AM »
I dont give a fuck about what you say they told you.. that cant be proven. Your lying ass said the LETTER said your rates went up as a result of obama care, but you know good and well thats not why that letter said your rates went up. Those rates were scheduled to go up before obama was even the president.. So spare us with your lying ass shit and then trying to cover it up... Fuckin liar,, you were caught, give it up..

I told you I called the agent and they told me part of the increase was obamacare, AS IS EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS COUNTRY RIGHT NOW TO PAY FOR THUGCARE.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2012, 07:56:34 AM »
I told you I called the agent and they told me part of the increase was obamacare, AS IS EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS COUNTRY RIGHT NOW TO PAY FOR THUGCARE.   

But Obamacare hadnt even taken affect. Per the letter it was scheduled to go before Obama even took office

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2012, 08:05:28 AM »
But Obamacare hadnt even taken affect. Per the letter it was scheduled to go before Obama even took office

LOL!!!!!     Companies have been jacking premiums in anticipation of implementing and complying with ThugCare.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2012, 08:09:43 AM »

LOL!!!!!     Companies have been jacking premiums in anticipation of implementing and complying with ThugCare.   

Ohhhhhh.. now it was in "Anticipation" of obamacare...Wow.. thats a new one.. You will just keep digging this hole deeper and deeper to cover up your lies...lol... Pathetic... Im done with this guy.. Its not often i get to destroy you twice on the sanme subject.. Its like after the first time i destroyed you... you tried to appeal based on new evidence... and then i get to do it again.. its becoming effortless for me at this point... Hey do yourself a favor, after i (the uppity negro/latino) enters one of your thread to dispute your bullshit... Just stop posting on that subject and find something else to do because it can only end bad for you...

That will be all.. going to get coffee

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2012, 08:14:19 AM »
Ohhhhhh.. now it was in "Anticipation" of obamacare...Wow.. thats a new one.. You will just keep digging this hole deeper and deeper to cover up your lies...lol... Pathetic... Im done with this guy.. Its not often i get to destroy you twice on the sanme subject.. Its like after the first time i destroyed you... you tried to appeal based on new evidence... and then i get to do it again.. its becoming effortless for me at this point... Hey do yourself a favor, after i (the uppity negro/latino) enters one of your thread to dispute your bullshit... Just stop posting on that subject and find something else to do because it can only end bad for you...

That will be all.. going to get coffee

Yes, because when companies are facing new taxes or regulations, they jack the cost up in order to deal w the hit they are gonig to take.