Author Topic: Would you take it as a compliment if....  (Read 4406 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Would you take it as a compliment if....
« on: July 13, 2012, 01:25:25 AM »
you were in the urinal and another man looked over and said you have a big penis?
P

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Would you take it as a compliment if....
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 01:32:20 AM »
Thread reported to Alex23 for a gay man's take on this

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 01:49:34 AM »
Thread reported to Alex23 for a gay man's take on this

Are you suggesting that Alex23 is the type of guy who believes so stongly in split routines and working all areas of the muscle, that he trains his left glute in the morning, right glute in the afternoon, then in the evening likes to truly exhaust the muscle with some high rep work, by having his Ugandan trainer hit his sphincter with 50,000 hard reps, BigCyp?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 02:55:38 AM »
Are you suggesting that Alex23 is the type of guy who believes so stongly in split routines and working all areas of the muscle, that he trains his left glute in the morning, right glute in the afternoon, then in the evening likes to truly exhaust the muscle with some high rep work, by having his Ugandan trainer hit his sphincter with 50,000 hard reps, BigCyp?

Hahaha yes!, what I am trying to reinforce here Army of One, is that Phaliceforme is the type of guy that goes on americas got talent, runs out of stage dressed in assless leggings, and glowstick nipple tassles, clapping to get the crowd clapping along while a traffic cone the size of a rapanzels tower is constructed quickly by the stage hands, and a pink trampoline is wheeled over one side of the stage, as soon as the crew are off the stage he winks at david hasslehoff launches himself onto the trampoline and lands in the middle of the stage doing the splits, without so much as hint of cone to be seen!!!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 02:57:33 AM »
you were in the urinal and another man looked over and said you have a big penis?
I would look at his and make a downgrading joke..

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 03:37:41 AM »

Tell your dad to use the other bathroom and give you some privacy.
~

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 03:37:46 AM »
I'm the guy saying this.  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 03:38:09 AM »

Yeah, after I knocked teh shit out of him

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 03:40:50 AM »

Hahaha yes!, what I am trying to reinforce here Army of One, is that Phaliceforme is the type of guy that goes on americas got talent, runs out of stage dressed in assless leggings, and glowstick nipple tassles, clapping to get the crowd clapping along while a traffic cone the size of a rapanzels tower is constructed quickly by the stage hands, and a pink trampoline is wheeled over one side of the stage, as soon as the crew are off the stage he winks at david hasslehoff launches himself onto the trampoline and lands in the middle of the stage doing the splits, without so much as hint of cone to be seen!!!

ahahahahahhahhahahaha, DRASTIC!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 03:49:08 AM »
I was taking a piss at a bar once and a "brotha" came up beside me and said "Damn I thought all white dudes had small dicks" 

I told him I must have some african genes somewhere. 

I was drunk as hell and didn't think anything of it really.  What he didn't know was that I had a semi because some slut was grinding on me before I went to the bathroom..lol.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2012, 04:14:30 AM »
I was taking a piss at a bar once and a "brotha" came up beside me and said "Damn I thought all white dudes had small dicks" 

I was drunk as hell and didn't think anything of it really.  What he didn't know was that I had a semi because some slut was grinding on me before I went to the bathroom..lol.

outed. Thank God you didn't remember what really happened with king kong in the stalls

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2012, 04:31:14 AM »
nz going out on a limb to discuss cock issues in this thread
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2012, 04:34:02 AM »
nz going out on a limb to discuss cock issues in this thread

hahaha, bigmc uncovering motives quicker than david frost

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2012, 05:06:55 AM »

I was drunk as hell and didn't think anything of it really.  What he didn't know was that I had a semi because some slut was grinding on me before I went to the bathroom..lol.  Before he could zip up his pants, I was down on his manhood faster than Lindsey Lohan on a line of coke.  He tried to pull away, but I knew I just had to see if all that practice at home paid off.  Sure enough, it did.  I was able take all of him down my throat.

Fixed

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2012, 05:09:03 AM »

Depends, is he cute?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2012, 05:12:46 AM »

ahahahahahhahhahahaha, DRASTIC!

You gotta be gay just to imagine that.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2012, 05:21:06 AM »
You gotta be gay just to imagine that.

What are you implying stud?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2012, 07:43:50 AM »
What are you implying stud?

Are you suggesting irongrip400 goes to great lengths to explain to people that his username isnt referencing the rumors that his favourite pasttime is to take a vice grip to a 10inch dong, all while his 400 pound musclebear boyfriend in leathers stands behind him coyly, BigCyp?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2012, 07:46:18 AM »
;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2012, 07:50:59 AM »
"You've got a really big dick!"  I hear that all the time--but never in a urinal!  :-\

Truth is, I avoid public restrooms if I can.  At work, I basically have a private washroom; it is very rare for more than one guy to be in their at the same time.  When I have to use a public restroom...  >:(

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2012, 07:52:29 AM »

Truth is, I avoid public restrooms if I can. 

So you stick to your 5hr a day prearranged private restroom schedule?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2012, 08:00:14 AM »
On a typical day I use my home bathroom in the morning... I'll take a leak once or twice during the day at work... then I'm back home to use my favorite bathroom.  8)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2012, 08:01:11 AM »
then I'm back home to use my favorite bathroom.  8)

Must.....resist.....repl ying....to.....

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2012, 08:13:32 AM »
Lots of threads explicitly or implicitly about dicks these days.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2012, 08:15:18 AM »
i dont have a big dick but im sure very happy and blessed i dont have a tiny one either