Author Topic: A Message from the great Avesher to a certain "no one"...  (Read 49512 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: A Message from the great Avesher to a certain "no one"...
« Reply #200 on: July 15, 2012, 12:45:26 PM »

'sup bro!  I respect you bro! 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: July 15, 2012, 12:49:38 PM »
you sure don't have any more ammo do you child?
time for you to move on

great work backing out of the bet with avesher that you shot your mouth about "big"mc

oh brother

oh yeah you got me he wins

guy is a poster book success story

a fat retard that gets his kicks bullying women and chidren  ::)
T

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #202 on: July 15, 2012, 01:00:14 PM »
Epic backing out. Even my wife is laughing at you reading your little romance. I explained to her that you're an insecure over-tanned drug user suffering from mid-life crisis. She said "aren't most bb?" She has a point.

lol ya ok. your wife, eh? epic attempt at trying to make yourself impotent self sound wanted. thats a nice little story alice. most sociopaths are very good liars. did you microwave neighbourhood stray cats when you were a kid by chance, lumpy dahmer?

you're sad. and fat.
b

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: July 15, 2012, 01:00:32 PM »
yes because being built is the key to winning a fight   ::)
Who said that fat-boy? Stuff some more crispy cremes down your gullet to hide the shame of being sterile

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #204 on: July 15, 2012, 02:14:31 PM »

ahahaha alice23 getting brutalized in this thread like the submissive bottom bitch he pays large black women to treat him as.
b

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: July 15, 2012, 02:21:00 PM »
its funny, if you guys really knew of the drama behidn alex and no one, and what went on, no one would ebver call out no one lol, dude's not to be fucked with

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #206 on: July 15, 2012, 02:28:09 PM »
its funny, if you guys really knew of the drama behidn alex and no one, and what went on, no one would ebver call out no one lol, dude's not to be fucked with

Is this related to the "wind shield" incident?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: July 15, 2012, 02:29:28 PM »
that and more

there's guys who are internet personas, then there's people who just deserve resepct and should be left alone because frankly theyre above the bs

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #208 on: July 15, 2012, 02:38:57 PM »
WALK AWAY MAN!!!!  WALK AWAY!!!!!

PERHAPS YOU DO NOT KNOW THE LORE OF BOOTY AND WILMAGRANT?
WHAT  ???
Are you crazy? everyone knows what went down, do you have any idea how far Australia is to Canada this was a sarcastic remark certainly did not mean what you think it meant, 

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #209 on: July 15, 2012, 02:41:08 PM »
Epic backing out. Even my wife is laughing at you reading your little romance. I explained to her that you're an insecure over-tanned drug user suffering from mid-life crisis. She said "aren't most bb?" She has a point.

Fatass23....you claim a "wife" is off limits to comments, then you and Josh Retard attack a single mom and her small child? So if your wife is reading Getbig and laughing at one of the site members it sure sounds to me like you've just made her fair game here in the Thunderdome.

Well....what say you SpinelessCocksucker23?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: July 15, 2012, 02:42:06 PM »

So tell then, whats the big secret?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: July 15, 2012, 02:47:26 PM »

I apologize if I seem a bit out of the loop, but I can't recall exactly what went down between the two.  As far as I can remember, they weren't able to actually meet up for whatever reason.  Did something actually go down that most of the forum wasn't aware of?

Forgive me, but often times my head is so far up another man's rectum that it is hard to keep track of all things on the surface.

"1"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #212 on: July 15, 2012, 02:49:05 PM »
can you write this so that it makes some sort of sense please

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: July 15, 2012, 02:56:07 PM »
I apologize if I seem a bit out of the loop, but I can't recall exactly what went down between the two.  As far as I can remember, they weren't able to actually meet up for whatever reason.  Did something actually go down that most of the forum wasn't aware of?

Forgive me, but often times my head is so far up another man's rectum that it is hard to keep track of all things on the surface.

"1"

No One showed at the meet place, posted pics including his watch to verify time/place. ChazBono23 stayed offline, then came up with a couple of shit excuses, then later claimed he was at the meet spot.

Condensed version, Adipose23 bullshit edited out for brevity.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: July 15, 2012, 03:02:19 PM »
No One showed at the meet place, posted pics including his watch to verify time/place. ChazBono23 stayed offline, then came up with a couple of shit excuses, then later claimed he was at the meet spot.

Condensed version, Adipose23 bullshit edited out for brevity.

So that was NO-1?  For some reason I thought that was the meet up scheduled with Xfactor.  I didn't realize that it was NO-1 who posted the picture of his watch and the gym location.

"1"

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: July 15, 2012, 03:07:15 PM »
So that was NO-1?  For some reason I thought that was the meet up scheduled with Xfactor.  I didn't realize that it was NO-1 who posted the picture of his watch and the gym location.

"1"

Maybe it was X-Factor, I didn't pay much attention because I knew fatass wouldn't show.....for a while the Toronto boys were pulling a pretty rough train on Alice15's anus.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: July 15, 2012, 03:50:50 PM »

"1"

Want to throw hands you big queer?trollance mode started

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: July 15, 2012, 03:59:14 PM »
Want to throw hands you big queer?trollance mode started

Not at the moment, but I wouldn't mind swapping some cum if you look the part.

"1"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #218 on: July 15, 2012, 04:04:59 PM »

"1"
u forgot to write [no homo]never mind,,, ;)

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #219 on: July 15, 2012, 04:12:13 PM »
lol @ this whole thread.

well if dumpy the blank shooting walrus

THAT'S FUCKING GOLD DUDE.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #220 on: July 15, 2012, 04:14:02 PM »

"1"
Well played good sir...  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: July 15, 2012, 05:00:55 PM »
Is there a Youtube link to the fight yet and subsequent awards ceremony yet?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #222 on: July 15, 2012, 05:06:12 PM »
assume these three twinks are getting the $500.00 escrow payments rounded up. This is crucial to their Getbig reputations staying intact.
LOL

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #223 on: July 15, 2012, 05:16:47 PM »

call him out? i didnt call him out at all- i said he was a wanna be tough guy with less backbone than an earthworm. just like you- a fat loser and a coward. is there something wrong with being truthful? i thought we were all friends here.

anyway, so what? gonna beat me up, blankshooter? maybe get one of the large black women you pay to wrestle you to come after me. im sure they'd offer up a little more of challange than a 50 year old medicated welfare loser who couldnt even keep his job at the car wash (hey 'josh' maybe when your here i'll shoot you 5 bucks and you can do my windows. bring your squeege), and his sidekick a 280 pound lard ass mommys boy whos wife left him cause hes a fucking weirdo.

ya, what a threatening dream team you two cripples are. lol

You are the wannabe tough guy here...taking tons of drugs walking around daily with fake borrowed muscle.  You are a grown man taking tons of drugs just to look and feel strong, when it is a charade.  If you came off the drugs, which you probably won't be able to because you are physically and mentally addicted to them you would probably weigh 70 lbs less than Alex. I guess it is easy to act tough when a needle gives you all those extra pounds.  Simply put you are a walking and talking fraud..get off the drugs and your tough guy act will disappear faster a box of doughnuts placed in front of a group of fat people.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: July 15, 2012, 05:24:04 PM »
You are the wannabe tough guy here...taking tons of drugs walking around daily with fake borrowed muscle.  You are a grown man taking tons of drugs just to look and feel strong, when it is a charade.  If you came off the drugs, which you probably won't be able to because you are physically and mentally addicted to them you would probably weigh 70 lbs less than Alex. I guess it is easy to act tough when a needle gives you all those extra pounds.  Simply put you are a walking and talking fraud..get off the drugs and your tough guy act will disappear faster a box of doughnuts placed in front of a group of fat people.